TreeKeeperBag.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TreeKeeperBag.com

About TreeKeeperBag.com: Our online store is dedicated entirely to TreeKeeper Christmas storage bags. Our warehouse is packed full of zillions of TreeKeeper items waiting for Santa to deliver one to you... Expect your order to ship the very same day its ordered and arrive quickly! Our knowledgeable customer service elves and an easy returns policy are just some of the other benefits of shopping at TreeKeeperBag.com.

2089083229

How would you rate TreeKeeperBag.com ?

(optional)

160 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Audrey Lenox
Easy to get tree in. Kept snug and very portable for storage in basement.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TreeKeeperBag.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Easy to get tree in. Kept snug and very portable for storage in basement."
"Absolutely a great product! Great quality and ease of use, we purchased ours with the optional base with rollers. Made life a lot easier. We are thinking about trying some of their other products."
"Great strong bag with wheels that actually work and doesn't drag the bottom of the bag."
"Package arrived quickly and was well packaged. The bag is snug but trims the tree down considerably for storage."
"Ihave the tree bag in the living room (unfolded) next to the tree. I haven't put it up yet; but looks good. I think I will enjoy it. Thanks~!~"
"Due to snow are tree bag was not delivered but they kept us informed when we would get our bag. If you follow the directions it is easier to use the bag. So far love iy"
"The ease of storage and rolling the tree filled bag into the garage. The quality of the bag was more than expected and I look forward to using it for a long time. It will be wonderful not to have to reassemble the tree next year."
"I ordered a medium TreeKeeper bag. The material is very high quality and holds more than advertised. I'm very happy."
"These things are great! Hold all my indoor and outdoor wreaths. The only feature I would add would be a way to compress them a bit when you only have a few wreaths in them. Something like a strap added to the buckle on the side that you use to compress them completely when they are empty. GREAT bags!!"
"Purchased two: durable bags and easy to use!"
"It fit my tree perfectly. It will be so much easier to put my tree up next year. Just unzip the bag and there it is, ready to decorate. Thank you for your product."
"Bag is very sturdy and fits our 7.5 very wide/full Christmas tree. Great quality and protects the tree."
"We have bought 2 tree keeper bags and 2 wreath keeper bags as they are very sturdy and well made and keep all the dust and dirt off the trees and wreaths. They cost more but are well worth the cost ."
"Quality construction, lots of room for the branches, easy to carry into storage. Very pleased."
"Easy to set up, well built."
"One quibble: it took several minutes to loosen the toggle on the cord-think it must have been defective as we had to eventually break it off."
"Great concept but horrible execution and material. The instructions tell you to attach the tie downs on the tree stand legs but they never stay tight and unfortunately the plastic used on the straps will break in a few years. They provide zippers to zip up the bag but you spend half the time wrestling with them because they keep coming down. They should be using a quality locking zipper to elevate this issue. REMEMBER Tree Keeper Bags, that people are buying these items to protect their investment not to inflict unnecessary damage on them. Then the top seems like they were designing the bag and then just quit! There is a wire ring that goes around the top and is cut in half to make it seem like you could close it up like a clam shell. This would have been a great place for snaps or for some other type of closure to completely enclose the top. Remember people do get those unfortunate things called stink bugs and would love to keep them out! Unfortunately, because of your poor design and engineering I will need to somehow make some form of modification without voiding the warranty to rectify this issue. You would expect after paying all this money for a protective tree cover that you would not go cheap on the mechanical parts. Now if you were kind enough to read this far please continue because this is where it really gets good. The concept is there, the other materials of the bag are pretty decent, the tree stand is phenomenal and for those reasons I will be keeping the bag (I knew you were wondering if I was going to keep or return the item). However, if the company does decide to redesign the bag and wants me to test it for them I would gladly give them my honest opinion."
"Great ornament organizer!"
"Great difficulty getting the bag unpacked and ready for initial use, causing me to lose one strand of lights. Otherwise it packed up neatly and rather easily after Christmas."
"I love my tree keeper bag for its convenience!"
TreeKeeperBag.com is rated 4.75 based on 160 reviews