TreeKeeperBag.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TreeKeeperBag.com

About TreeKeeperBag.com: Our online store is dedicated entirely to TreeKeeper Christmas storage bags. Our warehouse is packed full of zillions of TreeKeeper items waiting for Santa to deliver one to you... Expect your order to ship the very same day its ordered and arrive quickly! Our knowledgeable customer service elves and an easy returns policy are just some of the other benefits of shopping at TreeKeeperBag.com.

2089083229

Tell us how TreeKeeperBag.com made you happy

"I purchased two of the Treekeeper XL Greenskeeper Rolling Christmas Tree Storage Bags for our 12' Christmas Tree. Going into the purchase I was skeptical that the tree would fit into just one XL Greenskeeper Bag. The tree arrived in two boxes about the same size as the Treekeeper bags so that told me there was no way all six sections of the 12' tree were going into one bag....but neither would I want it to. If you could get all sections into the bag you wouldn't be able to move it. Three tree sections fit nicely into each one. I emailed customer service before ordering to confirm if the wheels were plastic or rubber. I was told they were rubber. They are not. They are hard plastic that I wouldn't want rolling across my hardwood floors. I was able to find a set of 4" wheels (the wheels that come on it are 4.5") at Harbor Freight and have swapped them out. They roll much nicer, will support the heavy weight of the tree sections better and the bag will roll nicer across hardwood floors on the way to the tree set up spot. The bags come with two big handles/straps that are on top of the bag (the handles used to lift and wheel the bag are fine). To me the handles / straps are useless and I cut them off. There is no way to effectively lift the bag with these handles. I would have rather TreeKeeper put the money into better quality wheels versus adding the handles. I might try the internal straps but doubt I will hassle with using those given the three sections fit nicely with out them...again an area to take some cost out and/or transfer it to other components of the bag, i.e. quality wheels. A helpful hint when placing your sections in the bag keep the metal post end facing the opposite end from the wheels. If not when you pick it up to roll it those metal post section ends will slide down and into the canvas end of the bag...potentially puncturing the canvas like material. All in all a good solution as compared to other offerings available. The assembly was very easy once you see how one of the support rods goes together. The support rods (the internal frame) are put together in the corners with what appears to be a rivet. Once corner the rivet had come apart. I found it in the bottom of the bag, went to the hardware store and bought a similar size bolt, lock washer and nut to resolve. Easier then sending the unit back. The bags take up a lot of room so having a dedicated storage area would be a good idea. I would say if you are looking at storing a tree greater then three sections (you might sneak in a fourth section with some effort) you will need two of these."
"I placed the order tree weeks ago been waiting for the bag to arrive so that I can pack my bag to go with the mover. The bag never came and I was informed by UPS that it was missing. Tried to contact the company through email and never got the reply. Called several times on different days and no one answer the phone. I left the voice mail but no one bother to call back. My credit card has already been charged with the item and I need someone to contact me on how I would be able to get my money back. I need to cancel the order since I am no longer under that address. I had to drag the tree with me when I love since I didn't have the bag at the last minute. PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK regarding the refund. Sadly this is the only way for me to reach the business."
"Easy to get tree in. Kept snug and very portable for storage in basement."
"Absolutely a great product! Great quality and ease of use, we purchased ours with the optional base with rollers. Made life a lot easier. We are thinking about trying some of their other products."
"Great strong bag with wheels that actually work and doesn't drag the bottom of the bag."
"Package arrived quickly and was well packaged. The bag is snug but trims the tree down considerably for storage."
"Ihave the tree bag in the living room (unfolded) next to the tree. I haven't put it up yet; but looks good. I think I will enjoy it. Thanks~!~"
"Due to snow are tree bag was not delivered but they kept us informed when we would get our bag. If you follow the directions it is easier to use the bag. So far love iy"
"The ease of storage and rolling the tree filled bag into the garage. The quality of the bag was more than expected and I look forward to using it for a long time. It will be wonderful not to have to reassemble the tree next year."
"I ordered a medium TreeKeeper bag. The material is very high quality and holds more than advertised. I'm very happy."
"These things are great! Hold all my indoor and outdoor wreaths. The only feature I would add would be a way to compress them a bit when you only have a few wreaths in them. Something like a strap added to the buckle on the side that you use to compress them completely when they are empty. GREAT bags!!"
"Purchased two: durable bags and easy to use!"
"It fit my tree perfectly. It will be so much easier to put my tree up next year. Just unzip the bag and there it is, ready to decorate. Thank you for your product."
"Bag is very sturdy and fits our 7.5 very wide/full Christmas tree. Great quality and protects the tree."
"We have bought 2 tree keeper bags and 2 wreath keeper bags as they are very sturdy and well made and keep all the dust and dirt off the trees and wreaths. They cost more but are well worth the cost ."
"Quality construction, lots of room for the branches, easy to carry into storage. Very pleased."
"Easy to set up, well built."
"One quibble: it took several minutes to loosen the toggle on the cord-think it must have been defective as we had to eventually break it off."
"Great concept but horrible execution and material. The instructions tell you to attach the tie downs on the tree stand legs but they never stay tight and unfortunately the plastic used on the straps will break in a few years. They provide zippers to zip up the bag but you spend half the time wrestling with them because they keep coming down. They should be using a quality locking zipper to elevate this issue. REMEMBER Tree Keeper Bags, that people are buying these items to protect their investment not to inflict unnecessary damage on them. Then the top seems like they were designing the bag and then just quit! There is a wire ring that goes around the top and is cut in half to make it seem like you could close it up like a clam shell. This would have been a great place for snaps or for some other type of closure to completely enclose the top. Remember people do get those unfortunate things called stink bugs and would love to keep them out! Unfortunately, because of your poor design and engineering I will need to somehow make some form of modification without voiding the warranty to rectify this issue. You would expect after paying all this money for a protective tree cover that you would not go cheap on the mechanical parts. Now if you were kind enough to read this far please continue because this is where it really gets good. The concept is there, the other materials of the bag are pretty decent, the tree stand is phenomenal and for those reasons I will be keeping the bag (I knew you were wondering if I was going to keep or return the item). However, if the company does decide to redesign the bag and wants me to test it for them I would gladly give them my honest opinion."
"Great ornament organizer!"