Trees for a Change Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change
Read Trees for a Change Reviews

About Trees for a Change:

We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

Tell us how Trees for a Change made you happy
Amanda H
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 2nd March 2018
Bob
Beautiful organization.
Very easy interface and a very good cause.
A beautiful meaningful tribute.
love that we are giving back to the environment. It was very easy to navigate your site and check out
I ordered a memorial grove for a friend that recently lost her mom. She thought it was an amazing tribute and was very touched by the gift.
Easy to order, reasonable prices and framed certificate is beautiful!
Love this company for what they do. I have used them several times as a memorial to send to loved ones and everyone is always so pleased with the frames certificate. It arrives quickly!
Great idea
Awesome and wonderful
A wonderful way to honor someone.
Very nice idea to have a special loss of pet one. This is a big loss for many people.
Really a dear sweet company of committed genuine people! Wish your company all the luck there is because you are wonderful at what you do! We support your company; whenever we have someone to celebrate/remember, we look forward to doing business with you again.
Nice gesture. Thank you for assisting in this sorrowful time. Very convenient and helpful experience.
Amazing idea. Clean gift. Awesome experience
Excellent idea when there’s really no appropriate way to express your feelings.
Excellent, meaningful, thoughtful gift. Easy to order.
My son loves his Christmas gift.
Very easy to make a purchase.
I’ve planted trees on various properties in memory of our fur-kids since I was a teen. Our first home has a 35 yr old white pine that is HUGE, in memory of our first cat. It is a memorial to a beloved being. It is thriving & makes me smile when I see how majestic it is in the current owner’s yard. Losing two fur-kids was devastating this year for our friends & for me. I wanted to honor Poe & Penny without imposing on my friends’ yard. The memorial grove gift was unique & personal. The certificate speaks to how in sorrow, there is life. There is proof they lived & were loved. Restoring a forest is a gift for the future. We know there are five trees that will outlive us and have an impact. Our friends have told their friends (Poe & Penny had MANY aunts & uncles) about the grove. Trees For A Change is an option that we hope spreads in our extended family. I am so glad I happened upon the website. It was the perfect way to show our love & celebrate lives well lived.
Great program and a great experience with this team!
Trees for a Change is rated 4.95 based on 1,072 reviews