Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
Fruits always arrive on time
I’m glad I found this place. I love to order soursop
Excellent fruit I will definitely be ordering again
It was dope getting a pink pineapple and it tasted great. Super fresh when it showed up
Hi Jesse! We are glad you liked the Pink Pineapple! We work really hard to make sure our customers get the freshest fruit and the best experience! Thanks for the awesome review and let us know what we need to do to get 5 stars next time. As a small business, every star makes a huge difference!
Loved everything but the price. It was worth the experience. My favorite is the Red Flesh Passion Fruit, which I plan to buy more of in the future. Thank you.
Everything was great except for the green coconut it had no juice but everything else was great! I will definitely order again
Fruits came in good condition, wasn’t fully ripe and in good packaging. The soursop are delicious and would love to order again.
I liked the fruits, they were delicious and dresh
Fruit was fresh & shipped quickly!!
Tropical Fruit Box 4 star review on 22nd September 2020
I ordered it for my daughter and three granddsughters because gh we y all have stomach issues. She said they looked good but arrived a day late.
The fruit was great just wish there was a way to individually choose the amount of each fruit you would like. I got more of the fruit I least wanted and only a small number of what made me order the box
Tropical Fruit Box 4 star review on 1st September 2020
Hi Sharon, you can definitely add in the notes section what you would like to see more of in the box and we will accommodate that for you! We are so happy you are loving your fruit and can't wait to get the next box out to you! ENJOY
I was happy that the box arrived quickly. I was satisfied except one of the guyabano remained hard and did not ripen, I think.
Hi Judith, We are sorry to hear one did not ripen well! We are reaching out to you via email to make it right for you. Thanks for your feedback.
I receive my soursops two days after purchasing well packaged and they were a good size and excellent taste.
The dragon fruit was a hit. My papaya was too ripe. After letting the banana 🍌 sitting at room temperature for 3 days it was totally a cross between apple 🍎 and banana 🍌.
Tropical Fruit Box 4 star review on 24th August 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 4 star review on 24th August 2020
Thank you very much...they are fresh and in good shape.
My fruit arrived fresh well and packaged i would definitely recommend to buy from this site. I did pay overnight shipping and didn't received that overnight .
mangoes are delicious
First order of durian in August didn’t turn out well — but your customer service responded quickly and sent a replacement! And I LOVE IT!!! It’s sweet & fresh!
As someone grown up in South East Asia, I was raised to understand the uniqueness of durian and I’m glad to taste this fave fruit of mine with such a great freshness & experience!!

Thanks Tropical Fruit Box & Team for your excellent service, I’ve just ordered another batch of Durian!
Order came within 2 days: happy
Fruits are nice & big. But i gave 4 star because the couple of soursops turned out purple inside, not white like others so i threw them out forgetting TK take a picture!
Generally fruits are delivered in good condition. Some were too ripe that become mushy That turns off your excitement to eat.
Recommend to examine closely the fruits condition prior to delivery . Thank you .
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 739 reviews