Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Ven Duch
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 30th November 2020
yailin valdes
Mimi Bivens
I got my second box today. I tried some never tried before fruits in the first one. No regrets. they were in excellent condition. Just that I couldn't take it. But loved the incredible freshness and taste.

Today's box didn't do any less. Loving the fruits. Great job!
Came in good timing. The fruit was fresh. Wish the pink pineapple I ordered had the leaves/branch on top, but I understand that to keep cool in a manageable size box that isn't possible. Taste was memorable and enjoyable. Bought this for my sister who is crazy about juice and fruit. She was very pleased and thought it tasted a little like starfruit mixed with traditional pineapple.
I've never had such wonderful mangoes! It's like I went out to my yard and picked them....so fresh and juicy!
It was an extremely quick ship! The fruits were at their prime, except for one for which I received a credit. Highly recommend. Customer Service is first-rate.
I was a little skeptical at first about sending tropical fruits to a friend without purchasing it myself but I was pleasantly surprised. The Tropical Fruit Box team answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and my friend received the Fruit Box on time and was very happy with the quality of the fruits. I will definitely use them again to send all my northern friends a piece of South Florida. It beats me having to buy them at the store and shipping them myself.
Hi Moe! So happy you loved the service and fruits. :)
The fruit was a great hit to my boyfriends family as a gift. A lot of fruit they had never tried before. Highly recommend! I packaged the fruits in a basket and gave it as a housewarming gift for thanksgiving. Also had enough fruit leftover to share with friends. 10lbs of fruit is a lot
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great box of fruits. My family enjoyed it all. The bananas disappeared within days of them being ripened
This was my first order. The soursop was so good. Making smoothies are really good. I will order again
The mangoes arrived in excellent condition and they taste really good. This was my 2nd purchase from Tropical Fruit Box and I will definitely order again.
MY SOURSOP IS VERY GOOD AND FRESH,THANK YOU
Exceeded my expectations in all aspects...flavor, customer service and speed.
Arrived quickly and perfectly packaged! Very pleased!!
Fresh and well packed. Customer service also very good.
It was DELICIOUS!! Well packaged and NO spoils!! Will definitely order again.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Loved the sour sop %100😄
The mangoes were awesome
They care about customers satisfaction and work to make it right.
I received a fruit box as a birthday gift and it was such a wonderful and exciting gift to receive. I had so much fun trying new fruits and getting a little taste of far away places while stuck at home. Longan fruit was especially delicious. Can’t wait to try all of the other fruit I got.
It was absolutely delicious and tastes much sweeter than the typical yellow pineapple that I am used to. I used the excess juices to make a cocktail (french martini) and the fruit itself was roasted in cream of coconut with nutmeg, cinnamon and all spice to serve with a bowl of ice cream. The only negative is that the fruit seems awfully small for the $50 that we paid for it. Honestly, we would strongly consider getting another pink pineapple again.
This was the best treat that tasted delicious and sweet!!! I will be sending these as gifts. I wish there were incentives to buy a large quantity of these amazing and special pineapples
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.90 based on 985 reviews