Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
I am so happy I found this website! They have the best selection that you cannot find anywhere else, the best customer service, very efficient expedient delivery, and excellent quality fresh produce! Soursop is my favorite and it has lots of amazing health benefits! I also received a delicious free pink pineapple with my order! I love this company!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Great customer service. And the fruit is good too.
Loved this sweet little addition to our family night! 100%would recommend to a friend. Came beautifully packaged and tasted amazing!!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Very Good and sweet and juicy I love it
EVERYTHING was Fresh and Delicious!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
I am trying new fruits, and this is definitely the place to buy. Everything is fresh. I love the pink pineapple!!!
It was great. Thank you so much! My husband was very surprised and thrilled. It was excellent pick me up in winter. Normally we might try to go some where warmer, but because of the pandemic traveling is more complicated! We were existing on travel fumes. haha.. So this was sunshine in a box! And the pink grapefruit was grape (great haha)! We gave one of them to family to share as well. We appreciate your company!!! Thanks muchly, WLE
Everything in my tropical fruit box was amazing. I especially enjoyed how fresh each of the fruit was and how they ripened in a steady pace so I didn’t have to eat everything at once. Thank you for the wonderful experience! I would definitely order for friends or myself in the future. Currently growing the avocado seed because it already began sprouting. Wish me luck!
You can always get hard to find exotic or tropical fruits from them year round. Excellent customer service and fruits arrive fast and packaged to preserve.
I love my fruit box has everything I love in it
The red bananas and pink pineapples are delicious. I have purchased this combination 3 times and will purchase again.
Order arrive far and the fruit was fresh
I ordered the box for my daughter-in-law’s birthday, so I personally don’t know how the fruit tasted. She sent pictures and it looked terrific and she was happy with the fruit.
Hi Barbara, thank you so much for such a nice review. I'm glad your daughter-in-law enjoyed the fruits and I'm sad you didn't get to taste them but, no worries, we are going to fix that. When you are ready to place an order for yourself, just e-mail our team at hello@tropicalfruitbox.com and we'll share a current coupon with you and even include a surprise. Thanks again for taking the time to review our small business, it means a lot to all of us.
Came on time fruit was good
Everything was perfect and delicious. It seems expensive, but when I think about how much money I waste on these fruits at the store, that never get ripe, this is a great opportunity!
My daughter ate it as soon as I cut it up . I am sure it was delicious. Ordered another one with my fruit box . I might just hide it from her so I can taste it .
Delicious Delicious Delicious
The sour sop are ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! they are like a mix of banana, pineapple and something else yummy that I cannot quite figure out. Advice: be sure to allow your fruit to ripen and be me soft to the touch before consuming. It took only a day or two but I wasted one because I was impatient. They will come slightly hard and ripen beautifully in about two days. Give it a try! Better than candy!!!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 1st March 2021
I was so excited when it arrived. I cut it up & had to taste right away it was delicious. Then I put it in the fridge to get nice and cold and it was amazing!
I ordered this and clearly missed the fact that I was paying this much money for one pineapple. I dont care how good it taste, it's way over priced. No more pink pineapple splurges for me.
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.90 based on 1,701 reviews