Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
I am extremely happy to receive my box. It was securely packed. The breadfruit was ready, it was roasted. The smell of roast breadfruit on the stove reminded me of home. Thanks much for offering this service
We are so happy to be able to bring a part of home to you! Thank you for the kind words and supporting our small business. We love our customers!
Posted 1 hour ago
The fruit arrived when expected and was good. I didn't expect as much fruit as we got but there were instructions on how to store fruit plus recipes. The Rambutan was sweet. The guineps were a bit bitter but good. Will order again
Excellent and very fresh product. Sent an email to company regarding a very small issue and got an immediate response. I highly recommend!
Thank you Lori! We certainly love our customers!
Great fruit, customer service and fast shipping!
Amazing fruits to choose from. Arrives quickly and fresh. Will not hesitate to replace any damaged products. Amazing company and excellent customer service.
Thank you so much Wendy. We definitely love our customers and want every experience to be a great one! ENJOY!
The delivery was on point. Fruit was well packed and fresh. Most importantly the pleasure of eating such a juicy and mouth watering exotic fruit after so long 1997 was surely worth the wait!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Thank you for the kind words Sonia! We can't wait to get that next box out to you- ENJOY!
delivered early ,in very good condition !
The soursop came in fresh, green but ready to ripe just in time! It was boxed properly with ice packs to take care of any heat issues. I will be ordering again :) Thanks!
Fast delivery! Fresh fruits! Everything is good! I will order again!
I loved my tropical fruit box! It didn’t last a week in our home. The only thing we have left is ginger! I’ve been using it to make tea every morning and evening as well as spice up some meals. Everything was fresh and sweet. The delivery arrived sooner than expected which is always great. I will definitely be ordering more soon!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
I had an amazing experience with Tropical Fruit Box. As a marketing manager, I am always trying to figure out extraordinary and memorable gifts for our clients. This is by far the best client gift we've ever sent. Our clients were contacting us almost immediately raving about the quality and variety of the fruit. This company went above and beyond to make ordering a large quantity easy. They were even able to ship by the end of the week! Can't recommend them enough, I'll be ordering more very soon.
TFB exemplifies great customer service! The company went above and beyond to correct an issue I had. In addition to the great customer service, the staff is very helpful. And of course, the product is great(I've had mangosteen boxes, a passionfruit box, and pineapple and ginger)...from packaging to taste, everything was perfect. I'm so glad I found you all!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Very good
This is the third time I have ordered from your company. Twice on the large box soursop and a big box of mangosteen! I am a very satisfied customer; my husband and I really enjoy eating all these fruits , it’s really like being back in the Philippines, your fruits are sweet and delicious that’s why I keep on coming back to order from you! I am a very happy customer 😍
Fruit was fresh & shipped quickly!!
Tropical Fruit Box 4 star review on 22nd September 2020
The longans were fresh, juicy and ABSOLUTELY delicious. The best!!
First time buying fruit and I was by farrrrr impressed on how fresh, sweet, and delicious the dates I ordered was! Highly recommend this small business and hope for more success! Will be buying in the future for sure!!!!!

Thanks,
Liz
Love the soursap
Great experience!
Guys, I can’t tell you enough about Tropical Fruit’s customer service. It is beyond exceptional. They put in the extra effort to find out if you were satisfied with your order. I can tell you, even if you don’t ask, THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. Customer for life. I promise give them a chance, you won’t be sorry, I have yet to be :).
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.90 based on 630 reviews