Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
I loved everything about my Tropical Fruit box from ease of ordering, the fast shipping and delivery and thebl freshness and quality of my Pinkglow Pineapple -
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
My order arrived promptly, very neatly packed and the fruit looks and tastes beautifully. Excellent customer service as well. Will be ordering again soon.
I gave tropical fruit a five 🌟 because, the fruit was fresh and good. Had a mistake in my order when it first came . After talking to the right person not only did the fix my order they went beyond fixing it. My kids loved trying all the fruit.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Box arrived quickly! Everything was perfect and the fruit(Soursop) was delicious. My cravings satisfied. I recommended it with friends. I will definitely order again.
Super fast shipping! Quality is unmatched. I will be ordering again. Thank you so much!!!!
My breadfruit was individually wrapped and came in mint condition.
My sister loved the gift! Her family enjoyed trying the exotic fruits. Rambutan was the favorite.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
We are so happy they are enjoying their gift. We love Rambutan also! ENJOY
I was excited to receive my fruit it was packaged very good.
It’s been 35 years I’ve never see or eat Guabano, Thank you Tropical fruit, I will surely order again. Received my box with proper wrapping. Good job!
We ordered a pink pineapple
It was delicious a little pricey but it is a delicacy and had to try it plus they didn’t charge for shipping which was a big plus
Truly Amazing!
We loved the pink pineapple! It was absolutely delicious, very sweet and juicy. We wish it was available locally. To be perfectly honest, as much as we loved it, I don’t know that we could continue to justify paying $49 for each one. But we’re glad we got the one we did and if they ever come down on price, we will be sure to order more.
That pineapple tho!!! So sweet, juicy and delicious. Worth every penny. Plus the delivery was super quick!
The ordering process was simple and the shipping was fast. It was really cool to order such a unique piece of fruit from the country where we spent our honeymoon 15 years ago.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 21st October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Great product great service fast shipping quality product when it reached you
The pink glow pineapple was sweet and delicious.
Website was easy to navigate. Item arrived quickly and as described. Great communication via email for shipping updates.
My first time ordering from this site, and the service and fruit was wonderful!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The package/box arrived in good condition and was easy to open and looked strong and nice.
I was so pleased with my soursop... my daughter and I just ate the last one ..it was delicious 😍😍 She will be making the next purchase.. I'm happy I found your website. Thank you for quality fruit..❤
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 743 reviews