Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
Super fast shipping! Quality is unmatched. I will be ordering again. Thank you so much!!!!
My breadfruit was individually wrapped and came in mint condition.
My sister loved the gift! Her family enjoyed trying the exotic fruits. Rambutan was the favorite.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I was excited to receive my fruit it was packaged very good.
It’s been 35 years I’ve never see or eat Guabano, Thank you Tropical fruit, I will surely order again. Received my box with proper wrapping. Good job!
We ordered a pink pineapple
It was delicious a little pricey but it is a delicacy and had to try it plus they didn’t charge for shipping which was a big plus
Truly Amazing!
We loved the pink pineapple! It was absolutely delicious, very sweet and juicy. We wish it was available locally. To be perfectly honest, as much as we loved it, I don’t know that we could continue to justify paying $49 for each one. But we’re glad we got the one we did and if they ever come down on price, we will be sure to order more.
That pineapple tho!!! So sweet, juicy and delicious. Worth every penny. Plus the delivery was super quick!
The ordering process was simple and the shipping was fast. It was really cool to order such a unique piece of fruit from the country where we spent our honeymoon 15 years ago.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 21st October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Great product great service fast shipping quality product when it reached you
The pink glow pineapple was sweet and delicious.
Website was easy to navigate. Item arrived quickly and as described. Great communication via email for shipping updates.
My first time ordering from this site, and the service and fruit was wonderful!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The package/box arrived in good condition and was easy to open and looked strong and nice.
I was so pleased with my soursop... my daughter and I just ate the last one ..it was delicious 😍😍 She will be making the next purchase.. I'm happy I found your website. Thank you for quality fruit..❤
I ordered the pink glow pineapple box
I was filled with excitement to be able to finally order yellow dragon fruit. My order came and everything was perfect, so perfect that I immediately ordered another box. Can’t wait to enjoy them !!!
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I’m thoroughly impressed. This is nothing like the “exotic fruits” at your local grocery! Seriously, you think you had a _____, but ohhh no you have not! This fruit is the real deal! I’ve never tasted such incredible flavors! Genuine, massive and freshly picked, packed and shipped. Got my fruit boxes in 3 days or less! Incredible
5 stars all day! Customer service is fabulous and they are a small USA based woman owned company. I’m hooked!
I got my fruit and the logan was crashed I
contact the company they are sending me a whole new box these people are wonderful and the rest of the fruit was delicious please order from them wonderful wonderful people
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 739 reviews