TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

Jessica S
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Ashley M
Did not properly fit into an 18 x 24 frame like it said it. Otherwise not bad
Hi Tyler, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't fit into the frame you bought. It sounds like you may have purchased a 18x24 exterior dimension frame.

Most companies that sell frames tell you the dimension as the inside dimension but we have seen some that advertise it as the exterior dimension. I would highly urge you to return that frame and purchase a different one. It sounds like the frame was incorrectly advertised.

If you measure our print it's exactly 18x24 inches.

If I can help further please let me know! We want to make sure you are happy :)
While I love the Star map itself.... My package arrived a week late because it was never shipped . because of this I don't know that I will be a repeat customer. The star map is beautiful though...
Hi Melissa,

I'm glad you loved the star map!

I apologize that your order felt like it took while to arrive. We quote 5-10 day delivery for our free shipping and it looks like your order shipped the day after you ordered it and arrived 9 days later.

It appears that your order got held up in one of USPS's sorting centers for 3 extra days which doesn't usually happen. I apologize that USPS delayed your delivery. We strive to delivery sooner than the 10 day's we quote but things like weather and other unforeseen issues with USPS can cause delays that are outside of our hands. These issues happen but are rare.

I hope this helps explain why it took 9 days to arrive. If you have any other questions please let me know and I would be glad to help!
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 616 reviews