TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

Cassandra Christensen
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Karen Cox
More Photos & Videos
I had such a great experience with this company! My order came in so quickly, and Mallory was so quick to respond to my questions via email. Would highly recommend this company!
I got this as a gift for my husband when his adoption of my two children was complete. He wasn't there when they took their first breath but I got the date it was final, a quote about a father's heart and the address where the adoption became final. Thank you for offering unique gifts when not just any present would do for such an occasion. Definitely recommend!
Not only is the star map wonderful quality and a show stopper, the customer service from Twinkle in Time was outstanding. I wish every company would treat its customers like they do. Will definitely buy again!
They did fantastic. My star map is perfect and my fiancé loved it! Sadly, it had some trouble making it to me, kept getting pushed back for delivery. Not TwinkleInTimes fault, FedEx is at fault for that!
My star map was a wonderful, meaningful gift. Thank you very much
Website was easy to work with. My star map came in within a very reasonable time. Customer service and support was great! Very friendly, helpful, and fast! The map is beautiful!
I cannot recommend a better star map site than Twinkle in Time!!! I’ve ordered 2 previous maps, one for my nephew and one for a wedding gift and they were stunning so I ordered another one for another wedding gift and they last minute had to change their venue due to COVID (after my order had shipped already, of course). I contacted customer service and they went well above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of! I will never order from another site, i’m so thankful for this company!!!
I ordered for my bf for Father’s Day, it came out faster than expected and it was beautiful...it was surely a unique gift and he loved it!
I plan to get one for each of my kids❤️
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
I am beyond thrilled with my star map from Twinkle in Time! They even caught my silly spelling error before printing thankfully! Delivery was fast as all. Couldn't be happier and look forward to purchasing another one for another milestone!

Can't go wrong with them! Thank you Twinkle in Time!
I ordered this print for my husband for Fathers Day. It’s so unique and you can select your own saying which makes it even more personalized. He loved it and we will be displaying it in his office. The quality is excellent and the service was wonderful. Highly recommended!
I am not much for writing reviews, but this is not one I could let slip by.

I bought this item for someone who is very dear to me. This wasn’t just some random present I was looking for, I wanted something with meaning.

His only child, his little girl passed away 10yrs ago, I gave him the night sky he became a daddy. I was so emotional he was emotional, I would definitely recommend twinkle in time. Everything from the ease of the website to the employees that I have encountered, was perfect! It was shipped a lot faster than what they predicted and received it in record time. I was in constant contact with a representative her name is Mallory hands-down the best!

I am so happy to recommend a Twinkle in time!
This was an anniversary gift for my husband and he loved it! He immediately started trying to identify the constellations, something that we’ve always done together.
The star chart and print look even better than the pictures and thank goodness they had ideas for a message for almost every occasion to choose from when you place your order. That feature was extremely helpful for me!
Amazing! I’ll be sure to order from twinkle in time again!
WOWED beyond WORDS!
I placed my order with Twinkle In Time for this very cool gift for our 28th Wedding anniversary. I had lots of questions, and emailed them to twinkle In Time. Mallory got back with me and answered all of them in a quick and easy fashion. The great cuctomer service I've received to get this gift "perfect" is making me so excited to receive it.
And yes, I'm leaving a review before I even receive the product. Customer service was that great! Once I get the product, I hope to be able to leave another great review too! Janine
Truly one of the most beautiful things we now have in our home! I can’t wait to give my parents theirs! I have already told so many people about your site and what you do! It’s a beautiful keepsake! I’m sure I will be ordering more in the future!
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 4th June 2020
My star nap was perfect and way better than I imagined!!! Very happy with it!
My wife got this as a gift and her heart melted! She absolutely loved it! Thank you all so much for such a fantastic and orginal idea! It was trully a moment I'll never forget watching her open it and realizing what it was! Would give 6 stars if it was possible!
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Great quality star map, the perfect size for any room in the house! We love being able to reflect on the memory of such an important day! Ordered it for my boyfriend who loves stars and space; can’t wait to give it to him for our anniversary!
This is really awesome! I Got it for my husband for our wedding anniversary, and he loves it!! Thanks alot guys! Well done!
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 605 reviews