TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com

About TwinkleInTime.com: Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

Under an hour
"I bought this Star Map for my boyfriend. We took a vacation together to Colorado recently and it was the best vacation we’ve ever had. The first night we were there we sat outside and looked up at the stars for hours and we both agreed we wish we could capture that moment. When we got home Twinkle in Time was advertised on my Instagram and I thought it was the perfect. Thank you SO much Twinkle in Time for capturing something so magical."
Mariah B
"Came in to Canada in two weeks. Delivery was right o schedule! Bf loves it and it’s very good quality. Looks fantastic in a frame"
Kendra G
"My poster looks so great! I wrote the caption in Hungarian (the words didn’t have accents) and was a little worried it would be misspelled but they came out perfect and so did everything else! I live in Australia and it came pretty quickly and had USPS tracking when it shipped."
"Customer service is great, they made sure after they knew my star map was delivered that I was satisfied and happy. Love how my star map turned out, such a unique but sweet idea!"
"I wanted you surprise my husband with a star nap of when we were married. He was so pleased with it, he cried tears of enjoyment! I think it's better than the picture shows. Absolutely beautiful!"
"I absolutely love my star map!!! This made a very unique gift for my grand daughter's first birthday!!!"
"Excellent! Arrived very promptly; well packaged and flawless! So happy with this purchase."
"I love my star map!! It made a great anniversary present. The delivery was extremely fast. I would definitely recommend getting a star map for any occasion"
"I received my twinkle in time picture yesterday! I was quite surprised by the quality of the picture and the framing .it was amazing.. we bought it for a gift and I know that she will cherish it!! such a lovely way to remember somebody by or an event by.."
"Map turned out beautifully and the shipping process was very fast. The only issue I found was the frame, as it is $60 extra, understandably. You assume the frame is included with the print, however this isn’t the case. Otherwise the quality is wonderful."
"Exceeded my expectations!"
"I love Twinkle In Time! I will be buying every family and friend I have this wonderful gift! They have great customer service, care about individual maps, and they try to work with your requests. I ordered this as a gift and needed it at a timely manner, they reached out and made sure I was aware of their plan to get it to me on time. I recommend 10/10!"
"It's beautiful it comes out just the way you want it to. I'm so glad I bought it!"
"This is one of the best original gift for someone!! I ordered 2 and they were both great quality and our friends loved it!!! I bought one for a friend's birthday and another for my cousin as a wedding present. I will be ordering more of these in the near future!!! Thank you Twinkle In Time for a wonderful product and for super fast shipping! AAAAA+"
"I love my star map! Such an awesome way to remember my favorite day :) I can’t wait to give it to my husband for our anniversary."
"Awesome company. Turned out perfect for my boyfriend. It’s a really beautiful surprise!"
"Very unique gift. Loved it!"
"By far the best gift I could have ever gotten my husband! Before our anniversary, I came across TwinkleInTime and knew the custom map would be meaningful to him. A gift he could cherish forever. The customer service were extremely kind and , helpful! They even made sure I’d receive it before our anniversary. They’ve emailed me even after I got it delivered, to ensure I was happy with it. I was so excited about the map , it came out so beautiful and the frame really made it come to life. When I gave it to my husband it made him tear up , I knew I did good gifting him with a TwinkleInTime custom map. The frame is now hanging up in our room and I love it! Anyone looking to gift their loved ones including friends|family, I highly recommend it. It’s such a special meaningful gift. Thank you so much TwinkleInTime"
"This was the perfect gift for my husband, and they made it perfect!!! I was so excited to give it to him!"
"I’m so glad I found this gift for my girlfriend! She loves it!"
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.95 based on 439 reviews