TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com

About TwinkleInTime.com: Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

Natalie V
"Definitely beat my expectations by 100% and it came in super quick as well. We are in love!! Thank you!!!"
"The most amazing heart felt gift I have ever purchased! It was beautiful, I’m very satisfied!!"
Victoria C
"So in love with how it turned out! It honestly turned out better than I even imagined. My boyfriend loves it & says it’s so unique & such a thoughtful gift! Thank you TwinkleInTime!"
"I’ve been trying to find a meaningful gift for my mother something new and beautiful and the Twinkle in time map was the perfect gift she loved it so much she can’t stop talking about it!"
Posted 53 seconds ago
"This company and their customer service is amazing. They are quick to solve any problems and go above and beyond immediately. I am thoroughly impressed. Fantastic product. Exactly what I wanted. And shipping was quick and accurate. I would definitely recommend this product and this company."
"Awesome my mother absolutely loves it!!! Perfect way to remember and think of my dad."
"It was the perfect gift!"
"Awesome gift-gave it to my husband for Father’s Day and he cried-he said I have never seen anything like this-loved and will order more for the rest of the family 💚♥️💗"
"I love my star map! I gave it to my husband for our 42nd anniversary! He loved it!"
"Better than expected!! It was a gift and he loved it! Thank you for s beautiful product!"
"She was absolutely blown away ..she loved it...so did I.. Thank you!"
"Very fun and unique gift for my husband's 35th birthday"
"Loved it! Just what I wanted! Just perfect!!!! I recommend not buying the frame and buying one off of amazon though because it’ll be much cheaper!!"
"Great looking product, came in faster than expected"
"She loved it!"
"I fell in love with it the first time I saw it! My granddaughter loves it!! Thank you for a job well done!"
"The star map deserves 5 stars. However I took one away for the idea that I didnt receive any communication after the payment was received, such as tracking numbers or knowledge the product had been shipped. My other half was very pleased with the star map. Very cool idea."
Hi John, I'm glad you were pleased with your star map!

About the order status updates, what most likely happened is they went to your spam folder. We send emails for: order confirmation, order shipped (with tracking info) as well as emails at each step of the way during delivery.

I'm sorry they ended up in your spam folder :(
"Delivery was prompt and the star map was correctly done. Very nice quality and print."
"Did not properly fit into an 18 x 24 frame like it said it. Otherwise not bad"
Hi Tyler, I'm sorry to hear that it didn't fit into the frame you bought. It sounds like you may have purchased a 18x24 exterior dimension frame.

Most companies that sell frames tell you the dimension as the inside dimension but we have seen some that advertise it as the exterior dimension. I would highly urge you to return that frame and purchase a different one. It sounds like the frame was incorrectly advertised.

If you measure our print it's exactly 18x24 inches.

If I can help further please let me know! We want to make sure you are happy :)
"Absolutely love it, it was here within a week, packaged professionally and is amazing!!!!"
"Great gift for my brother, shipping was pretty quick as predicted, in the end it's a gift you can't find somewhere else it's unique and I like that."
"One word. Perfect."
"Awesome! it will make a perfect mother's day gift for my wife. Thanks!"
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews