TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com

About TwinkleInTime.com: Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

"Very beautiful. My boyfriend was very happy with his gift."
Itzel S
"The picture does not do it justice. I got this for my husband for Father’s Day. I thought I doubled check my order but I still ordered the WRONG DAY!😑 I didn’t noticed until my husband opened his gift and told me. I was soo devastated... I email them that night and they were super nice. They verified the correct order and reprinted my Map and sent me a new one! Thank you you guys are Awesome! If you are thinking about getting this! Get it I promise it’s worth it! Just triple check your order!"
Nicole G
"I bought my star map for my twins dad. It was on the day that they were born. He LOVED it. He said it was the best gift he's ever gotten. The quality is amazing, and it's something we will both live looking at on the wall forever."
"I am very pleased with the star map. It turned out to be a great anniversary gift for my grandparent's 60th anniversary. Also, it arrived in great time."
"I LOVE the way it came out! Great quality, super fast shipping and awesome communication from everything to ordering information, to making changes, to delivery updates. Highly recommend this company, well worth the price!"
"Ordered the star map as an anniversary gift for my husband. I could not have been more pleased! It's the perfect memento of that special date."
"Fast response time; great product. Only issue I had was the website would not allow me to put in the date that I desired. A quick email to the company solved that and their email support was outstanding."
"I was very satisfied and happy with how my star map turned out. I hope my boyfriend likes it as much as I do"
"The Star Map I ordered was the perfect anniversary gift for my boyfriend. I was looking for a place to order this type of gift from for a long time, and I'm so glad I went with twinkleintime. My order was very time sensitive, and the friendly customer service reps I dealt with were more than helpful. They had my order in the mail by the end of the day I ordered it. Overall, I'd 100% recommend this company to others who are interested in buying a one of a kind and thoughtful gift from people who really care!"
"I ordered this as a wedding present for my fiancè. It could not be more perfect. He loves unique gifts and this absolutely nails it. If you're even slightly thinking about ordering this, just do it. You won't regret it!"
"Best customer service I have ever received highly recommend using twinkleintime"
"I accidentally put a typo in my poster and they were so great and made it so easy to fix it right in time! Love it!"
"I just gifted our custom star map to my husband for his birthday and his reaction was priceless... “Oh wow, I’ve never seen anything like this, how cool!” Thank you TwinkleInTime for the truly unique and memorable gift that we will now cherish forever."
"Received my map a couple of days, and my husband loves it. Thank you very much for doing such a great job!"
"I am so so very happy with my order. The star map is very beautiful and the map clear. I was blown away by it. My husband loved it. It is a personal unique gift that it perfect for that special someone. From personalizing to receiving it, was quick and easy. I cant wait to show everyone how beautiful our map is. Incredibly satisfied."
"My best friend is getting married and her wedding theme is “Under the stars”. I bought this poster because it went so well with her theme. The poster came out beautifully and i can’t thank you enough!!"
"The Bride and Groom loved their gift! Beautiful! A forever memorable moment in their lives captured in this picture!"
"I absolutely adore this product! I was a bit worried it would be too small or not look right but it is beautiful! I bought this for my best friends and my anniversary and it is stunning and very heart warming"
"The poster I ordered was the perfect gift!!!"
"This was a gift for my son for his first father's day from his baby daughter. He loves anything stars and space so incorporating that with the birth was extra special. He loved it!"
"Such a brilliant gift idea!!"
"Very beautiful. My boyfriend was very happy with his gift."
"Loved it. It’s very beautiful"
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.94 based on 381 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access