TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

Love love it! Poster was a nice thick paper and when I contacted support to ask a question, they got back to me quickly and were super nice!
Posted 1 minute ago
I have yet to give my wife this wonderful gift. I know she will be over the moon about it. The quality is great and print came out better than I had hoped. πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
Posted 58 minutes ago
We are so pleased with our star map. The order arrived much sooner than the projected date and in perfect condition. The paper is of excellent quality and the project was finished with complete accuracy. We would definitely use this product again, probably in the near future. Thanks for putting out such a well made product. Customer service is excellent as well.
I loved the way treat thier customers! By mistake I put wrong date on my poster, asked to see if i could change the date ! They done it so quickly and nicely! Great job Mallory!
I highly recommend these as a gift, this company is very helpful & very nice & my map turned out GORGEOUS! 😍 thank you!
Incredible company with incredibly beautiful product. I bought this for my husband that night he proposed. However I made a mistake on the year, and this amazing company (Mallory) fixed it for me, for free! Mallory I can’t thank you enough for what you did for me! I love it and of course my husband does as well.
I am so thrilled with my star map! My fiance loves astronomy so it's the perfect anniversary gift. Thank you!
The TwinkleInTime customer support team is INCREDIBLE. When creating my star map, I had an error (on my end; totally my fault) that I didn't catch until after I'd already received my map, but I contacted their support team and they offered to replace it for FREE. Customer support was so helpful and took such great care of me. The maps are extremely high quality, and they really come out looking amazing. I could not be any happier with it, and neither could my boyfriend! When I had caught the error I made on my first map, I told him about it the situation but he said he didn't want me to take his current one away because he loved it so much. I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Thank you TwinkleInTime for amazing customer service and a gift he'll never forget!
Love, love, love it. Ordering another one for my other granddaughter. It came sooner than I expected which was a nice surprise. I liked the quality of paper used and I really liked how carefully it was packaged. I was worried about packaging but you did a great job in protecting my art piece. Thank you very much.
The poster is magical! Customer service was excellent and I had accidentally ordered the wrong date and they were quick to get me the right one in time. Thank you twinkle in time! We love it!
Ordered 3 star maps that came out perfectly as I designed on the website. They made extremely thoughtful gifts that were loved. I would definitely order again. I should also note they arrived miraculously before christmas, so thank you very much ! β­οΈπŸ’›
Loved the product! Customer service is unparalleled!
Excellent product, even better customer service.
Product turned out great. Spring, dates, location were all correct. Will be recommending to my friends & family!
Twinkle in Time has exceeding beyond my expectations. Not only is the product absolutely beautifully made, their customer service goes above and beyond to satisfy the customer needs. Specifically Mallory who was more than helpful in every way. Thanks to her I was able to gift my purchase on time for Christmas after my original purchase was lost in transit! (Thank you again, you’re the best!) I will surely be purchasing more posters in the future and will be recommending it to all my friends and family!
Loved my star map!!! Was a last minute decision for a gift, and it arrived in time for Christmas!!! Will definitely order again!! Thank you!!
My boyfriend and I love our custom star map! It was delivered right on time, the quality is amazing and the customer service is awesome! It’s THE PERFECT GIFT for your family and friends!
I ordered a star map as a christmas gift for my dad and all I can say is WOW!! This exceed my expectations, the quality, the feel and just over all the look of it. It turned out amazing and I wouldn’t change a thing. I cannot wait to gift it to my dad and see his reaction! Thank you TwinkleInTime for creating such a unique and unforgettable gift! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! 10/10
This was my first star map to purchase and I can't express how much i love it! I bought it for my mom for Christmas, its from when her and my dad got married and i can't wait to give it to her! Thank you Twinkle In Time!! Will definitely recommend to any and everyone!
My expectations are beyond surpassed with the sheer quality and expediency of my purchase! Not only was the product lovely but the customer service and immediate communication and response time absolutely set this company aside from others I've purchased from. There was even a delivery miscommunication on my end that Mallory from TwinkleInTime went above and beyond to help me resolve. I cannot give enough glow to this company! Definitely worth every penny!
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 529 reviews