TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com

About TwinkleInTime.com: Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

help@twinkleintime.com

"It turned out great. It was a gift for my husband and he loved it. It looks amazing."
"My package was lost by the postal service but Matt was a great help. He got me a new sent out quickly with no hassle. My fiancé loved it!!!! I can not thank you enough."
"My wife absolutely loved it!!! Thank you all."
"Absolutely PERFECT! I was given an option on mapping on original dark blue and the new lighter blue. I went with the original. I believe the constellations stand out more. Thank you!"
"The map was great but one thing, I made a mistake in spelling, I realized as soon as I submitted it and there was no way to correct my mistake before you sent it... I couldn't find a cancel option either or I would have canceled and started over, very disappointed, I feel its worthless... Thank you for your support..."
"Perfect"
"The poster looks great and is exactly what I wanted for a gift, once it's in a frame it's absolutely beautiful"
"Best customer service ever!! Matt was always on top of things and answered my emails within 5 minutes of me sending them. I am extremely happy with the product too I absolutely love it but I have never had a customer service that great shopping online before so I had to point that out.10/10 recommend!!!"
"I am happy with the product! Both the idea and the quality. Customer service is so great. (Thanks to Matt for sorting through my confusion and being so friendly!) I will be ordering more for sure!"
"She loved it!"
"😍 love it got it for my husband for valentines. Looks awesome in our living room. Delpha T."
"It was exactly as advertised. My wife loved it"
"Came out absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!"
"Fast printing, fast shipping, good quality paper. Not that I would know if it’s an accurate map but it seems great."
"Wonderful original gift! Shipped quickly and packaged well, no issues"
"Beautiful, made me cry and remember :) Customer service is a 10. Because of shut down with government my mail was slower. Mark was so concerned I wasn’t going to receive it in time that he wanted to special mail a new one. Now that’s service. Thankfully because of his dedication to tracking my order thru USPS ( and that’s a feet in itself) they arrived on time. Thank you xoxo"
"I am so happy with my teinkleintime! It is so beautiful and personal! I will definitely be buying these for weddings and babies!!"
"Loved it. Cant wait to give it to the person it was made for. Thank you"
"My son put the map in an antique frame, and my wife just loves it."
"I am so impressed. My husband was totally surprised. I gave it to him for his 70th birthday. I had it on display at his party. I have give your web site to many. Thank you so much."
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews