TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

It turned out perfect! Can't wait to give it to my grandparents when they get here. We have a big family lunch Dec 16th and I can't wait to see their faces when they open it! They are celebrating 62 years of marriage Dec 21st! 62 years! Thank you so much Twinkle in Time!
Posted 49 minutes ago
I'm so excited to give this gift to my boyfriend. The turn around from order to delivery was incredible as well as the quality of the map. Customer service follow up was top notch! I will be a faithful customer in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to hold ok n to our twinkle in time!!
I love them all! They are great gifts! I can't wait to see their reactions when they open them!! I
I ordered two posters and loved BOTH of them! They are Christmas gifts for my two sisters who both recently had girls! I cannot wait to see the look on their faces when they open them on Christmas morning! I know they will love them just as much as I do! Highly recommend ordering one as a gift for one or more of your loved ones!
I think this is the best gift i have ever given to my boyfriend for our anniversary. The star map looks just amazing and in really good quality. The devilery package was really firm and secure, it greatly survived all the way to Lithuania. Thank you so much for everything and keep up the good work!!!
Twinkle in Time was fantastic! Easy ordering, prompt delivery (with good updates) and great quality! To be fair the price was more than I originally had wanted to spend but it was absolutely worth it! I’d highly recommend them
It’s perfect! ❤️
Wow! What a great experience! Mallory went above and beyond since my first one didn't get delivered and had another one sent out asap and made sure I got it! I can't wait to give this to my Dad and Stepmom for Christmas! Awesome!
Great product. Ordering was a snap. Product received when promised. 5 Stars. JP
I got this for my husband as a gift, he completed loves it. It came out very beautiful.
Loved everything about my star map! High quality! Great customer service! Extremely fast ship time! Ordered mine on Tuesday and it was at my door on Friday! You guys are great! I framed it myself, was easy to find a frame that fit at a local craft store:
My star map was exceptionally beautiful! I was so impressed by the quality of the paper, the print, and the elegant beauty of my map. The time to receipt was also very fast. I got mine in less than a week. The company also followed up with an email to let me know it arrived which was great because it was raining that day so I was able to get it from the mail box immediately. I highly recommend creating a star map of special occasions. They are priceless!
I bought this as a surprise for my husband. I used the date of our first date. He loves it. He's going to hang it in his office next to his desk. Thank you.
I just got our map. We love it. It's our 23 year anniversary gift to each other. It's wonderfully made.
It is perfect. I got it for a Christmas present Now I just need to frame it.
My star map was absolutely beautiful! I made the purchase for my astrology loving boyfriend with the date of our first time meeting. I cannot wait to give it to him at Christmas! The quality is impeccable and this by far is the coolest gift I've ever purchased!
The product is amazing and the staff are super friendly and helpful! After issues with shipping and delivery, through no fault of Twinkle In Time or myself, Mallory was understanding, helpful and caring. She worked with me to make sure I got the product I ordered on time (it was an anniversary present) and she followed up by checking in to make sure I received it and was happy with it. Absolutely amazing and I highly recommend. Great customer service goes a long way!
Love the map I purchased. It came out just as described. This is a perfect gift for any special event that has happened in someones life. It can even be personalized. Great quality and quick shipping. If I could leave more stars I would!
Hi Twinkle Team, I’m really super impressed with how the framed star map turned out and how incredibly quickly it got here. It’s more polished and slick than I expected for the price. Very happy with the end result. I will also say that I tried ordering a similar map from other websites and Twinkle was BY FAR the easiest to use (especially on a mobile device) and most accurate in setting the location. So thanks for the perfect wedding anniversary present :)
I was so pleased to find this wonderful idea. I bought a special one for my son’s 50th birthday. It was easy to order and it arrived in perfect condition. Excellent work! Ritajane
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.95 based on 481 reviews