TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

Jessica S
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Ashley M
More Photos & Videos
The star map itself is absolutely amazing! Great quality, super thick so it won’t get bent easily. We can’t wait to put it in a frame! The customer service is also amazing, you can tell they really care about every order.
I needed a wedding gift that was unique and I needed it right away. The Star Map was the perfect solution. TwinkleInTime worked with me to expedite shipping and the package arrived at my son's house at the same time I arrived. It was the perfect gift and the bride and groom loved it. I highly recommend TwinkleInTime and their Star Map. Thank you TwinkleInTime.
I bought this for my my anniversary and absolutely love it! The customer service was also amazing! Will recommend!
I loved my star map it came out just the way I ordered it and it was just perfect.
I purchased 5 star maps for our kids and us. They came quickly and are just wonderful! The color of blue is just what I wanted. I can't wait to get them framed! I would highly recommend to anyone.
I just ordered a star map for my best friend’s wedding and it is incredible! I ordered in a bit of a rush and Mallory did everything she could to help me get my order in time. This is a beautiful, meaningful gift and hands down the BEST customer service I’ve ever received. I will recommend to anyone I know looking for a unique gift like this.
The customer service is outstanding. Mallory was such a big help! I forgot to order a frame and reached out for assistance. She was so quick to respond and got it added to the order before it shipped. The overall quality is excellent and just a beautiful piece of art. I spent a lot of time looking online but I kept going back to this company. I’m happy I did.
I haven’t gave the present to her yet, but I hope she loves it. Thank you Twinkle in time team!
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Just received ours, and we LOVE it. So beautifully done, we couldn't be happier!!!
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Absolutely love their product and customer service I ordered two start maps and by accident order one of them incorrectly and although it was my mistake they send me a new one right away. And the best part the lady that helped me (Mallory) was very professional and Patient with me.
I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with TwinkleInTime and the customer service that was provided. When I initially ordered my print, I did not receive a proof of what it would look like in my email receipt. Shot a quick email over to customer support and within 20 minutes got a reply from Mallory who not only helped get me the proof, but checked in with me all along the way up to delivery to ensure everything came out okay. The print came out beautifully and I could not be happier. The irony is that my girlfriend ended up giving me the same gift (different dates) so it made it that much more special. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing another print down the road after we get married. Thank you TwinkleInTime and Mallory for your exceptional customer service and products!
My poster came in long before our wedding date. I worried it wouldn't be here in time. My Fiancé is going to love it! I love it! The personalization just makes it that much more special.
I had such a great experience with this company! My order came in so quickly, and Mallory was so quick to respond to my questions via email. Would highly recommend this company!
I got this as a gift for my husband when his adoption of my two children was complete. He wasn't there when they took their first breath but I got the date it was final, a quote about a father's heart and the address where the adoption became final. Thank you for offering unique gifts when not just any present would do for such an occasion. Definitely recommend!
Not only is the star map wonderful quality and a show stopper, the customer service from Twinkle in Time was outstanding. I wish every company would treat its customers like they do. Will definitely buy again!
They did fantastic. My star map is perfect and my fiancé loved it! Sadly, it had some trouble making it to me, kept getting pushed back for delivery. Not TwinkleInTimes fault, FedEx is at fault for that!
My star map was a wonderful, meaningful gift. Thank you very much
Website was easy to work with. My star map came in within a very reasonable time. Customer service and support was great! Very friendly, helpful, and fast! The map is beautiful!
I cannot recommend a better star map site than Twinkle in Time!!! I’ve ordered 2 previous maps, one for my nephew and one for a wedding gift and they were stunning so I ordered another one for another wedding gift and they last minute had to change their venue due to COVID (after my order had shipped already, of course). I contacted customer service and they went well above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of! I will never order from another site, i’m so thankful for this company!!!
I ordered for my bf for Father’s Day, it came out faster than expected and it was beautiful...it was surely a unique gift and he loved it!
I plan to get one for each of my kids❤️
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
I am beyond thrilled with my star map from Twinkle in Time! They even caught my silly spelling error before printing thankfully! Delivery was fast as all. Couldn't be happier and look forward to purchasing another one for another milestone!

Can't go wrong with them! Thank you Twinkle in Time!
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 616 reviews