TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

Map turned out beautifully and the shipping process was very fast. The only issue I found was the frame, as it is $60 extra, understandably. You assume the frame is included with the print, however this isn’t the case. Otherwise the quality is wonderful.
Fast response time; great product. Only issue I had was the website would not allow me to put in the date that I desired. A quick email to the company solved that and their email support was outstanding.
There was a typo, a world got removed.
Hi Jacob,

Typos happen and we will always reprint a replacement for free. I sent you an email to figure out what the typo was so we can get that fixed for you :)
I really like the star chart I got for my wife for our upcoming marriage anniversary. However, I must say the frame that came with the poster was slightly disappointing. The images on your website are a bit misleading making the frame look nicer and thicker. Other than that I am really happy with the product.
Hi Brandon,

I apologize for any confusion around the frames. We currently only offer black frames (white soon!). Our website features many different frames as they are customer photos and many people decide to pick out a frame themselves.
It’s really beautiful BUT be careful the material is very delicate and will scratch very easily! If I ordered another I’d have it framed so there wouldn’t be that issue. It’s very cool tho!
So sorry your star map got scratched! We always reship for free in the event of damage and it looks like we are already doing that for you :)
I was really bummed that I didn’t have a choice in frame color. It defaulted to black only. I feel that a different frame color would have made all the difference.
My boyfriend loved it. Packaged really nicely! So happy I purchased one! A little pricey😳
Larger than anticipated, nice.
Perfect gift!!!
The star map deserves 5 stars. However I took one away for the idea that I didnt receive any communication after the payment was received, such as tracking numbers or knowledge the product had been shipped. My other half was very pleased with the star map. Very cool idea.
Hi John, I'm glad you were pleased with your star map!

About the order status updates, what most likely happened is they went to your spam folder. We send emails for: order confirmation, order shipped (with tracking info) as well as emails at each step of the way during delivery.

I'm sorry they ended up in your spam folder :(
Overall I really like it! I am just a little sad of the size. After emailing about it I found out that I could've custom ordered it smaller, but that it isn't public knowledge that option is available. Disappointing!
I bought this for my husband to give as an anniversary present. He has not seen it yet but I know he will love it.
My initial order got lost in the mail but Matt was great and so quick to resend it within 2 days. Love the outcome and how special it looks.
I absolutely loved the gift I gave my husband. He just thinks it looks like a tombstone apparently. It’s romantic and beautiful. Great job.
I guess I didn't read the fine print so I was shocked that the star map came in a tube instead of framed. Once I got past the cost of this without a frame (I feel it is too expensive for what you get without a frame), I found the map to be nice and my wife was very pleased with it.
it was a gift for my daughter for her aniverisery and she loved it She now wants to learn more about the constellations in the sky that are shown that night. makes a very nice gift.
Took a VERY long time. But the map itself was a hit..
Hi, I'm sorry your order took so long.

Your order came in in the middle of our Valentine's rush but after our guarantee date for Valentine's Delivery . Our normal delivery time is 5-10 days but I see yours was a couple of days past the 10 day mark due to the holidays.

I apologize for that but I am glad the star map was a hit :)
I would have like for the site to have a cancel option to cancel and start over encase of mistake. But my mistake was taken care of and I love the Star Map and will order more. I sent my daughter the map for my grandson and she says its really nice.
Hi Virginia, so sorry to hear about the spelling mistake. We usually catch the typos and when we don't we always reprint for free. We emailed you about getting this fixed for you :)
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 562 reviews