TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

I ordered a map for our daughter and one for my sister. They both are AMAZING! I love them. They shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. I will definitely be ordering from twinkleintime again!
I love it. Think it’s really neat. Since my boyfriend and I met on a starry night. Has a real neat mat finish. I got the all black one the stars show up so pretty. Thanks I would refer this to everyone
I was so pleased with my Star Map!! The customer service is so awesome when I received my map I noticed I had put in the wrong date...... I was so disappointed until I talked to customer service and they corrected my error and sent me a reprint! I was so thankful for how they handled the situation and will be doing business with them again soon!!
I love the gift. It has great quality, very cute, I can’t believe how much my girlfriend loved it. I’m definitely gonna buy more of these for my future kids. Its amazing to see how big it was. :)
I'm so glad I purchased this unique, meaningful gift. It was more gorgeous than I expected once it arrived. Shipping was fast and the customer service was awesome! I highly recommend this if you're looking for a sentimental, unique gift. Well worth the money. Thank you, Twinkle In Time!
Precision, care, value. These three words best describe my shopping experience here. I've been planning an amazing trip to Disney World for my lovely girlfriend and thought it would be fun to buy something that reminded her of the first time we finally met in person. We met in front of the castle in Magic Kingdom and it was one of the best days of our lives. When I ordered this I wasn't expecting it to be such nice paper, or a perfect print job...but it was and I'm so stoked about how it came out. It was worth every penny. It didn't take long to arrive, and when it did it was very carefully protected and in mint condition. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a unique way to remember a special moment in time and space.
My star map is amazing! Can’t wait to give it to my boyfriend on Tuesday. The post office accidentally put the package in the wrong box and the staff at Twinkle In Time worked with me and even offered to send me a new one if I could not get the package back from the post office! Definitely give them 5 stars!
I love my star map and I’m so excited to give it to my fiancé for Valentine’s Day!
This exceeded my expectations! Great quality and packaged with care! The best company by far, they emailed me once my package was delivered to see if I was happy with the product! You do not get this at any other company!! Life long customer here! Highly recommended!
My star map arrived in a timely fashion and it was very well done; love the paper and how clean and crisp it looked. I had it framed immediately and it’s all wrapped and ready for my special Valentine! Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!
From the ease in creating the print, the quality of the print received, packaging, information, just everything about this was enjoyable. I know I will be ordering others for different occasions and TwinkleinTime will be my go to for these. Congratulations on perfecting the customer experience. JUnderwood
This is such an amazing gift! Such amazing staff/ customer service help. Overall amazing quality! Would recommend to anyone!!
My star map is beautiful and perfect for my anniversary gift. My husband will love it. It came out great and looks wonderful.
I love it! It’s a gift for my husband’s 50th birthday (which happens to be on Valentines). I added a line on it in Vietnamese that states “soul mates, this life and next life, forever”, (he might not understand it, but I will), and it was printed exactly as I ordered it. I love that your company was able to print the Vietnamese sentence. It’s great, big size, exactly as advertised. Definitely a five star. White lettering on black background is also pretty awesome, the writings, stars and constellations really pop out. I can’t wait to give it to him!
My husband loved it!!! He was very moved by the thought of having what the night sky was like on our first date!
I ordered a Star map for my boyfriend and I's 1 year anniversary and when I got it I fell in love instantly. My boyfriend also loves it and has it hung up in his room now :)
I bought it for the birth of my grandson and it turned out perfect. It's a different way to celebrate any special event. I'm definitely planning on getting more.
Love love it! Poster was a nice thick paper and when I contacted support to ask a question, they got back to me quickly and were super nice!
I have yet to give my wife this wonderful gift. I know she will be over the moon about it. The quality is great and print came out better than I had hoped. 💫💫💫💫💫
We are so pleased with our star map. The order arrived much sooner than the projected date and in perfect condition. The paper is of excellent quality and the project was finished with complete accuracy. We would definitely use this product again, probably in the near future. Thanks for putting out such a well made product. Customer service is excellent as well.
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 546 reviews