UK Heat Logs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend UK Heat Logs

About UK Heat Logs: UK Heatlogs Mission

To supply and deliver quality assured briquettes / heatlogs.

Company Overview

UK Heatlogs are one of the largest producers and suppliers of heatlogs in the UK. We specialise in the manufacturing of recycled wood briquettes which are manufactured at our site in Hereford from sawdust and wood waste. We pride ourselves on supplying premium quality products and an exceptional welcoming service throughout the whole of the UK.

UK Heatlogs are a cleaner and greener alternative to fossil fuels as they are carbon neutral. This means that the carbon released from the briquettes when they burn is equivalent to the carbon absorbed during the growth of the wood.

Description

UK Heatlogs manufacture and supply quality wood briquettes. They are a cleaner, greener and more cost effective way to heat your home and are suitable for any solid fuel appliance. They are made from locally sourced sawdust and wood shavings and contain no glues, additives or impurities. UK Heatlogs contain approximately 6% moisture allowing them to radiate much more heat than seasoned firewood. Unlike firewood, our briquettes do not spit or spark and leave very little ash resulting in cleaner chimneys and flues!
General Information
Contact: Christian Scott

Phone: 01432 272 661

christian@ukheatlogs.co.uk

How would you rate UK Heat Logs ?

"Got UK Heat Logs at Home Bargains last winter and found them excellent for our solid fuel central heating. Took advantage of the special deal and got a full pallet delivered at the start of this winter. Tried to order more this month (January 2016) but all marked "out of stock" and can't get any reply on phone. Have had to get another make which are nowhere near as good as UK Heatlogs. I hope this is just a temporary blip and I will be able to get more soon."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Fantastic and amazing service from Becky, nothing is ever too much trouble. Just ask and I'm sure Becky will sort it! The logs generate wonderful heat, give a good flame and are easy to store."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent alround customer service, since discovering UKHeatLogs 3 winters ago I've only used heatlogs from UKHeatLogs. The product is excellent, very high energy efficient, clean and no mess as with other solid fuels. The heatlogs are packed in handy boxes of 8 logs each box weighing just 10kgs, so conveniwnt for taking from your woodstore to stove. The customer service at UKHeatLogs is second to none, our drive is extremely steep and as a consequence we require our hetlogs to be packed as half pallets rather than full pallets and UKHeatLogs very kindly supply our full pallets split as half pallets which is far more convenient to meet the requirements of our circumstances. We have recommended UKHeatlogs to our friends whom we know are also using them and extremely pleased with UKHEatLogs as ourselves and I believe following our recommendation to our professional Chimney Sweep he has now become an agent for UKHeatLogs and is recommending them to all his customers. I think that speaks for itself. Goes without saying the staff at UKHeatLogs could not be more friendly and helpful, I thoroughly recommend UKHeatlogs without hesitation."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Very impressed by the heat and the time they lasted on low draw. Better than the previous logs we used and little smoking of window. Will definitely be reordering when we have used present stock (which may be some time unless the weather changes!)"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent service from this company. The order was delivered on time and the haulier was fantastic as they went to some trouble getting the pallet very close to our home for ease of carrying/storing. It was quite a large order and I noticed there was a few extra boxes of kindling added for free, not so sure if this is standard practice but a nice touch from the company in any case! The heat logs are excellent and I really prefer them to natural logs due to their consistency and clean burn - always bone dry and emit very little smoke. The bulk-buy prices are just as competitive as hardwood logs too so they are really a no brainer. I've tried cheaper alternatives before but UK Heat Logs really do provide a superior product which burns for longer and at a far greater heat. Give them a try, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the overall quality."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent service. I don't like to talk up the product in case of price rises from demand. They burn very well for me and I have good dry storage."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"excellent products and service. I would recommend them wholeheartedly. Try a combo pallet if you haven't used them to get an idea of their products. The heat logs and fire lighters are great"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Great price great heat great burning time wit more can u say."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Having been put on to ukheatlogs by friends and family I am very satisfied with the service. Product good, delivery at a good time with charming chap from palateways, easy online ordering interface, lovely staff at the end of the phone coordinating delivery date - thank you Becky. Having just stacked my combo deal 6 I am looking forward to a coffee by a warm fireside... once I have cooled down. I know my parents are looking to place a similar order in the next two weeks. This company has a good set up and I have recommended them to my neighbours and a customer entering the pub opposite already."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Had my chimney swept on Saturday - my sweep was very impressed with what I told her about the service and the product. I think she will be in touch with you her name is maddie and she is a member of the Sweeps Guild. So clean and easy to to use."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"great service and delivered at a time to suit me. bit disappointed though when I walked into Aldi this weekend and found I could of bought the logs cheaper there than from than the supplier."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"The heatlogs are very good, but are typical of similar products available from alternative manufacturers. What sets ukheatlogs apart from the others is the exceptional customer service. Faultless. I will use them again and again."
"Heat logs are extremely good, ordering and delivery were as one would expect, they ran me back, giving a delivery date and they were delivered on time."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Very quick, efficient service and a very good product. Will keep the house hot through the winter months. Will definitely be ordering again from UK Heat Logs."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Fast, efficient, excellent product - heats the house like a glove"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Order and delivery process was easy. We find the logs simple to light and efficient on our woodburner"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent value and a very prompt service and delivery. We burn them on a open fire and the Heat logs give an excellent amount of heat."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Well Becky what can I say, I took advantage of the special offer and bought one pallet of UK Heat logs and got half a pallet free, I have to say they are fantastic the heat they give out is unbelievable. This is our first winter with our arrow Eco burn 5 multi fuel stove using UK heat logs and I am very sure I will be taking advantage of any future offers of UK heat logs next summer, because they come already boxed they are so easy to store and you just take what you need when you need it , so easy. To say that I'm well pleased would be an understatement and would recommend UK heat logs above ordinary logs every time, we have used ordinary logs but unfortunately are no comparison what so ever , UK heat logs last longer produce less ash and an abundance of heat, it's a "No brainer" as they say!"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"The staff at UK Heatlogs were very helpful. We benefitted from a very generous offer and because the logs arrive boxed and on pallets, they were easily stacked in the garage. We are very pleased with the service we received."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent staff, delivery and product as ever, have been using them for years only use logs as a last resort or if they are free."
UK Heat Logs is rated 4.83 based on 161 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!