Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
My hebrew journey was full of adventures. I had fun studying.
Ulpan Or really did help me learn Hebrew at the speed! It was amazing. After only two weeks I can read and write in hebrew. I have the tools and knowledge to continue progressing as well. The staff members are in very bright spirits and make the learning process very fun!
I very much enjoyed my time with Ulpan-Or. The one-on-one learning is exceptional and great for improving conversational fluency/comfort. As always, a one week program whets the palette, but does not satisfy!
I love the Ulpan-Or GDL Program. My teacher, Ziv, is fantastic. He’s super friendly, engaging, and patient, and he makes learning Hebrew easier, and much more fun, than I ever thought it could be. I live in the US and work at a Modern Orthodox high school. I have many Israeli coworkers, and they’ve been amazed at my progress in the three months since I started the program. It’s all thanks to Ziv and Ulpan-Or. Many thanks!
A successful and well thought out approach to teaching Hebrew language, with great teachers. Positive reinforcement helps encourage progress in the study of a difficult language to learn.
I have received excellent lessons and USB to keep me on track. I congratulate my teacher Maeira who has been excellent with her teaching and a true friend that I do not know in person on my next visit I hope to meet her. She has been excellent professional and showed concern when I had difficult times in my life and understood when I just was not able to do a class. Tov Maod to her. Shalom, Toda. Dvora.
The personalized experience and guidance was exactly what I needed! My teachers helped to shape the lessons around my goals. Thanks Ulpan Or!
I had a wonderful experience taking classes at Ulpan. My teacher Linoy was awesome and extremely professional. Thank you so much look forward to continuing learning and expanding my Hebrew .
Very good methodology. The kindness, respect and welcoming attitude of the staff create a great atmosphere
The focus on dialogues and conversation at Ulpan Or has really helped me learn the useful little words and slang needed to actually speak and understand everyday Hebrew. Also, Ulpan Or taught me how to read within a week, when I had been struggling with it on my own for months.
gilly was absolutely excellent!
I enjoyed the experience and would recommend to anyone that wants to have some basic Hebrew.
It was great, It was so good I wish I would have taken more advantage of it.
I deeply appreciated the time at Ulpan Or. The one-on-one conversation and support was exactly what I needed to help my Hebrew. I was also grateful for the lack of pressure regarding homework, because it showed that the work was really on me and for me. I hope to continue with another course in the spring, finances permitting.
The teachers at Ulpan Or are amazing--incredibly positive, very knowledgeable. Every time you get something right, you get amazing positive feedback which encourages you to continue, which is possibly the most important aspect of language learning.
This was a fabulous experience that pushed me to speak! The materials we use for our sessions (TV shows, news articles, etc) are wonderful. The teachers are all kind, thoughtful, and patient.
Great ulpan with great teachers
I am enjoying my sessions with Ulpan Or. My instructor is friendly, encouraging, efficient and thorough. I look forward to continuing my studies.
I never went to Hebrew School as a young person. When I tried to learn Hebrew, it was in a class at Temple from the Men's Club the same summer I was learning ASL (American Sign Language) for work . The variety of ways of teaching with Ulpan-Or is really very good.
I hope to review what I have learned in late Spring 2018, so I may interact with Israeli visitors
coming to the U.S.
i think ulpan or needs an app. it would make it easier to learn on a tablet or smart phone.
Also, Meira takes too long to respond. She needs to apologize when she changes teachers
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews