Ulpan Or International Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International

About Ulpan Or International: Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Click Here

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy

"The focus on dialogues and conversation at Ulpan Or has really helped me learn the useful little words and slang needed to actually speak and understand everyday Hebrew. Also, Ulpan Or taught me how to read within a week, when I had been struggling with it on my own for months."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"gilly was absolutely excellent!"
Course Contribution to Conversing
"I enjoyed the experience and would recommend to anyone that wants to have some basic Hebrew."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"It was great, It was so good I wish I would have taken more advantage of it."
"I deeply appreciated the time at Ulpan Or. The one-on-one conversation and support was exactly what I needed to help my Hebrew. I was also grateful for the lack of pressure regarding homework, because it showed that the work was really on me and for me. I hope to continue with another course in the spring, finances permitting."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"The teachers at Ulpan Or are amazing--incredibly positive, very knowledgeable. Every time you get something right, you get amazing positive feedback which encourages you to continue, which is possibly the most important aspect of language learning."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"This was a fabulous experience that pushed me to speak! The materials we use for our sessions (TV shows, news articles, etc) are wonderful. The teachers are all kind, thoughtful, and patient."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Great ulpan with great teachers"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"I am enjoying my sessions with Ulpan Or. My instructor is friendly, encouraging, efficient and thorough. I look forward to continuing my studies. Thank you"
Course Contribution to Conversing
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? Not at this time.
"I never went to Hebrew School as a young person. When I tried to learn Hebrew, it was in a class at Temple from the Men's Club the same summer I was learning ASL (American Sign Language) for work . The variety of ways of teaching with Ulpan-Or is really very good. I hope to review what I have learned in late Spring 2018, so I may interact with Israeli visitors coming to the U.S."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"i think ulpan or needs an app. it would make it easier to learn on a tablet or smart phone. Also, Meira takes too long to respond. She needs to apologize when she changes teachers"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"ulpan or's approach is designed to quickly get hebrew into your head -- it works"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Ulpan Or has a method of learning that really works. In a short amount of time you are not only immersed in the language but given the skills to progress rapidly. No matter what your Hebrew goals are, this program works!"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Excellent experience, well worth the price! Amazing instructors"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? I have already.
"I have done Ulpan Or's Sabra program (in Tel Aviv) three times now. Each time, I have noticibly advanced in my Hebrew. On top of that, it is enjoyable. The instructors and staff are very enthusiastic about students learning, creating a very personal, kind of family-type atmosphere."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"I study at Ulpan Or because I want to speak conversational Hebrew competently. The methodology of listening to the sound of the verb groups in order to remember correct conjugation has been very helpful to me. The one-on-one teaching is very interactive and personalized. The materials covered include current topics in the news--with vocabulary words, text according to the level of the student, and links to the actual media broadcast. In addition to ebooks to advance the student through grammar and syntax, students study popular and traditional Israeli songs and watch selected television shows with accompanying study guides. Tours to sites around the city are guided by native speakers, with students preparing ahead by reading and listening to informational guidebooks. I've been taking GDL courses online during the months that I am back home, so my Hebrew continues to progress even when I am not staying in Israel."
"Great ulpan"
"very happy with the course - well structured and well organized great teachers who are very enthusiastic my hebrew improved!!!"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Very sensitive to students strengths and needs, striving for excellence is the standard . Staff teachers very professional, friendly ,helpful you really do learn! I’ll be back next year love the people, classes and the progress I’ve made, my teachers get all the credit"
"I loved this! Coming here was the highlight of my week. Gal is an extraordinary teacher, so easy to talk to, so pleasant and always smiling. I enjoyed the mix of materials used - articles, videos of speeches, songs, and television news & reports, plus watching an Israeli tv series at home. Having a short list of vocabulary words at the beginning of in-class computer assignments, and sometimes slow and then regular speed versions of the videos, was a good method of increasing my understanding of each assignment. I think the fact that they were all relatively current was important - the content was interesting. I learned a lot of new words and expressions, I think I learned to speak a little bit more smoothly and quickly, and I am less fearful of speaking Hebrew to Israelis and turning on the tv or watching an Israeli program in Hebrew. I am recommending Ulpan-Or to everyone!"
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.84 based on 356 reviews