Ultimate Looks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultimate Looks

Tell us how Ultimate Looks made you happy
I have always had a great experience with ordering from ultimate looks. And if you have a question about your order it’s promptly answered.
I love the ponytail hair wraps! They match my hair color perfect! And I always get so many complements when I wear them!
Very nice quality hair piece.
I still haven't even received my order
Ordered a hairpiece on January 25th, to date have not received anything, February 9th.
They sent me a request for a review before the product ever arrived, so I must obviously give it a neutral to poor review. I have no idea if I will be happy with what will be sent.
I finally found a good company to buy my wigs from! Ultimate Looks is dependable,fast and they keep you posted on when you will receive your orders. I love Ultimate Looks and I will continue to order from them!!
Th wig I ordered was packaged very well and delivered promptly.The color is too dark for me though and I must exchange for a lighter color.
Color was WAY OFF. The web “Caramel KISS” was not even close to the “Caramel KISS” I received. Extremely disappointed.

In the trash it goes. I will not incur additional expense of returning this thing.

Learned my lesson.
I an so sorry to write you such a bad report. I vas so sorry to unpack the orders from you. All was wrong. I have light hair and order light wigs with light hair. All of them I order after brigth pictures, but I got all 5 dark and black. TOTALLY USELESS TO ME. And I need it so much. What will you do about it. It has cost me a lot of money. Last time I order you did it all right. But now, I dont know what to do.
Would purchase from Ultimate Looks again.
Great , speedy shipment, *****
They always deliver a quality product ant their customer service is awesome! You won’t be disappointed!
Terrible customer service. Sent back my order for an exchange, and they sent it back, after they had furnished me with an RMA#. I got no explanation with it. Never wore the wig, too much hair. Spent $10 to return it.
No problems
I don't like the fact that I cannot SPEAK to a salesperson. Only emails and they
are not sufficient.
I ordered two; however, have received only one so far. The one received was not packed wellas I normally receive. Very pleased with the platinum blonde color…matches my hair perfectly...always receive compliments. This is only platinum I see (Tony of Beverly) in all of the products on your inventory. Do wish it came in natural scalp instead of the crochet base..
Cannot write a review when I never received the product
I love the color of my new Noriko wig. The order arrived in a timely manner. It arrived 4days after I ordered it.
The quality and color of the pieces I've bought has been great. Everyone who sees them believes it's my hair. Customer service is also extremely helpful, efficient, and friendly. I will definitely purchase additional product in the future
Ultimate Looks is rated 3.68 based on 37 reviews