Ultimate Looks Reviews

Read Ultimate Looks  Reviews

evan@tactos.co

310 Country Circle Drive East

Tell us how Ultimate Looks made you happy
I ordered a fall almost two weeks ago on November 8th thinking I would have it by now or very soon. After 8 days and no information from you On November 16th I sent a email and it was responded very quickly by Kelli Davies informing me because of covid things were moving slowly. Ironically that day I got an email with a tracking number finally. It is now November 19 and according to today's check on the tracking it still sits in Florida at USPS awaiting the item.
I love my messy Juvabun.
Very quick delivery
Ultimate Looks is a customer-friendly, professional, full service company with excellent customer care and prompt shipping and delivery. They have all the best brands, are knowledgeable about those brands, provide tools and resources on their website to navigate you through all the specifics and details you may need to know, and provide a good line of accessories and maintenance products you will need. This was my first purchase, and I needed a lot of assistance, and Ultimate Looks was happy to provide expertise and direction in a prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable basis. Kelli is the best!
My first try with a wig. I am very pleased with the product! It looks very natural...even my family agreed! The service was excellent with a very prompt delivery.
Ultimate looks provides excellent wigs at affordable prices and their customer service is the best.
Really Beautiful Wig. Love the color and style of it. Excellent service as well from your company.
Thank you!
Julie
This hair piece is supposed to be a medium brown with gray. It is so dark it almost looks black.
I will return it.
Very good quality. I didnt expect it to as nice as it was. It arrived very quickly. Quick response to on line problem.. very pleased
Ultimate Looks is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews