Ultimo Electronics Limited Reviews

Read Ultimo Electronics Limited Reviews

info@ultimoelectronics.co.uk

Ultimo Electronics LimitedUnit B Vulcan Road North NorwichNR6 6AQNorfolk

Tell us how Ultimo Electronics Limited made you happy
I ordered an iPhone 6s silver from ultimo electronics & it took 3 weeks for delivery, then they sent me the wrong colour, rose gold instead, then after 2 weeks the phone goes dead & they are refusing to refund me .
THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE & A BUNCH OF CONS. DONT ORDER FROM THEM.
Slow response to emails. They took money 6 days ago, still no contact so cancelled my order. Still waiting for confirmation of refund and order cancellation. Terrible service.
I ordered a phone from ultimo and although the phone was in lovely condition it took 8 days to arrive, I had to send an email asking where my phone was. I ordered this on my credit card I barely use for extra security. Since then my card has been accessed fraudulently and within 2 days lots of transactions made, fortunately I got a text alert and I immediately froze my card and reported the fraud. I'm not pointing fingers but as I said I barely use this card and it was the first transaction in many months.
Have had a terrible experience with this company, would give zero stars if I could.
Returned my recently purchased IPhone 7 for the second time as fault had not been fixed. 7 weeks later, despite many phonecalls and emails, still no replacement phone or refund. Have lost over £100, gutted, STAY AWAY from this company!
I purchased a mobile phone from this company 3 weeks ago via wowcher .
Still no phone , no money back , no answer on their phone number .
I'm absolutely gutted .
Terrible service all round .
They are currently being investigated by British trading standards and watchdog .
Ordered an ultimate accessory bundle with a phone and it arrived missing the headphones. Contacted someone in customer services, was told replacement headphones would be dispatched immediately. Still haven’t received them 3 weeks on. Not good.
Stay clear they sell knock off parts into secondhand phones. I had phone for over a week then things started to go wrong. Had phone looked at by phone fixing company as this is my business phone and did not want a week without it.

They looked inside and said the parts used were damaged and cheaply put together. The battery had ballooned out and wasn't charging right.

Stay away cheap phones but you get cheap parts and a company who don't care as they may lose a customers, but another mug is always ready to take their place.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY VERY POOR SERVICE

Ordered a device on next day delivery as had a broken handset, took 6 days to arrive, they send the wrong phone that was scratched and in shocking condition and not the device that was ordered. Refused to send the correct device on a swap on delivery so wanted me to be without a phone again for another 6 days, refused to pick up the wrong phone wanted me to return at a cost to me.

The MD Josh refused to take my phone calls and kept passing me back to Rob

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
brilliant packaging,time,quality for the price,thankyou
Got an iPhone with scratches looked bad shape.
Ultimo Electronics Limited is rated 1.60 based on 10 reviews