Ultimo Electronics Limited Reviews

Read Ultimo Electronics Limited Reviews

info@ultimoelectronics.co.uk

Ultimo Electronics LimitedUnit B Vulcan Road North NorwichNR6 6AQNorfolk

Tell us how Ultimo Electronics Limited made you happy
Stay clear they sell knock off parts into secondhand phones. I had phone for over a week then things started to go wrong. Had phone looked at by phone fixing company as this is my business phone and did not want a week without it.

They looked inside and said the parts used were damaged and cheaply put together. The battery had ballooned out and wasn't charging right.

Stay away cheap phones but you get cheap parts and a company who don't care as they may lose a customers, but another mug is always ready to take their place.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY VERY POOR SERVICE

Ordered a device on next day delivery as had a broken handset, took 6 days to arrive, they send the wrong phone that was scratched and in shocking condition and not the device that was ordered. Refused to send the correct device on a swap on delivery so wanted me to be without a phone again for another 6 days, refused to pick up the wrong phone wanted me to return at a cost to me.

The MD Josh refused to take my phone calls and kept passing me back to Rob

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
brilliant packaging,time,quality for the price,thankyou
Got an iPhone with scratches looked bad shape.
Ultimo Electronics Limited is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews