Upscale Audio Reviews

Upscale Audio 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Donald Eichstadt
Upscale Audio 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Richard Lim
Need to cancel this duplicate order
It is absurd to require this survey period, let alone before the shipping can be evaluated.
The only options for shipping expenses are US and Canada. Don't know whether it is your website or Paypal but I couldn't choose the currency conversion options.
Not good on processing and shipping. Ordered on 25th 9am Pacific and haven't heard a thing. I even sent a message. Disappointment
Ordered 9/23. Still no word on shipping or delivery.
Wrong BOTW ps was sent
Upscale sent the wrong item. I ordered 2 BOTW power supplys for my Soundsmith StrainGauge and 1 BOTW for my StrainGauge was sent and the 2nd BOTW power supply that was sent was for a Clearaudio unit. The BOTW box was labeled Clearaudio only!
I placed this order on 9/9/19. It's now the 17th. I did not expect such a delay. I order audio equipment online regularly. Is there a problem?
Paid for 2-day priority. Not sure this was good idea after receiving "delayed" email.
can't get any reply as to why my unit hasn't shipped yet.
Vintage tubes are discounted today with code aug20vtg, but the code was not accepted at checkout. Please apply the discount. Also, please ship via USPS, as the shipping address is a PO box. Many thanks!
I've made many purchases but web site did not recognize me.
Upscale Audio is rated 4.87 based on 11,491 reviews