Upscale Audio Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Upscale Audio
"Excellent service as usual"
"Surprised at the quality of products offered."
"Really looking forward to cleaning 3 records at a time as opposed tom2. Thank you Upscale Audio!"
"Always enjoy shopping with Kevin and Upscale,"
"Can't beat this organization, professional, knowledgeable responsive and courteous. Business as it should be done. Just the best."
"Fast and thorough responses to questions and requests. accurate invoicing, lightning fast shipping. These guys are just the best. I won't buy anywhere else."
"Thanks much!"
"It's always fun placing an order with Upscale Audio. Either on line or in the store."
"Great website Thanks!"
"Mike was great at taking care of me upscale is amazing! Nuff Said..."
"Awesome Service"
"Easy to find what you want and order."
"The staff at Upscale are very helpful in setting me up for my new system. they are very informative about the products they sell and guided me in the right direction in building my system. I have call them on the phone several times for information about a product and I’m always satisfied with the answers. Good job Upscale and thank you."
"always a pleasure."
"Easy shopping....a sonic tube description guide would be helpful to choosing from the different available tubes.....reviews are good but subjective and depend on each individuals gear....generalized comparisons on sonic personality traits of each tube i.e. scaled from 1-5, warmth, tone, clarity, range, lows, highs, mids etc thanks appreciate your expertise and inventory, and speed of delivery"
"Great no problems"
"Nice search engine. Good support of products."
"I quickly found the item I wished to purchase. Checkout was quick and easy."
Upscale Audio is rated 4.83 based on 268 reviews