Upscale Audio Reviews

Upscale Audio 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Donald Eichstadt
Upscale Audio 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Richard Lim
you are not selling tubes by phone. Your phone rep told me to buy at the website. I did. Then you send me an email saying the tubes I bought at your website are not in stock and can't be bought, but you have some other tubes available. Couldn't that have been handled easily on the phone? Instead we needlessly went through a back and forth. You previously treated me well on the phone. jc
I cannot rate until I recieve the item
I had problems with the guy on the phone. Your info for the 6fq7/6cg7 states that you have become a STAX dealer. He stated to me that he was looking at the sight and that you aren't a STAX dealer. and that the info about about those tubes doesn't say anything about being a dealer. STAX told me to contact my local STAX dealer for info about repairs. I have a STAX SRM-T1 serial # B4471. Was able to find schematics for "NEW" STAX from #4881. Is it possible to obtain the correct info from you for my amp? Please have the sales man read all of your info before answering the phone. He was insulting insulting. I am loving my Marantz Ken Ishiwata SACD player. Perhaps the very best music playing piece of equipment in the world? Ken gets to the Heart and Soul of Music!!! Best, William
Ok
I’m am speech impaired and using your chat did not answer my questions!
not cool to force me to fill this out. everything else is fine
Hi Art, The review request comes via email and you are free to totally ignore it--with no difference whatsoever to your check-out process.
thought staff was abrupt
disappointed that cartridges cannot be returned. There are other online electronics retailers who offer a 60 day satisfaction guarantee.
Had issues trying to go through Bread won't be trying them again. You guys are great them, not so much
bread financing very hard to use. i only tried to use it because your site said it was easy, what a pain in the neck.
too much problems with shipping billing addresses
What was the surprise 'Route Shipping Insurance' for $38.88 that showed upon checkout?
I did not like the fact that I did not have UPS as a shipping option. I am disabled and the UPS driver is a friend of mine who brings the packages in for me. Fedex always comes during my morning nap and, if I am asleep, just leaves things on the porch and I cannot pick them up.
Apologies for the inconvenience, William. We've used UPS multiple times in the past and they simply damage too many of our shipments to get our business.
very taxing for a blind person
Bot new power conditional and it arrived without a power chord. VERY frustrating as it was not at all clear that it did not come with a chord.
Will withhold rating at this time. Disappointed I was not notified the item is backordered for over a month.
Hi Garland, it sounds like you were notified within hours of your order. Apparently, it is the manufacturer that is out of stock. Their shipping center is also in SoCal so we typically get them first when the manufacturer gets them. Thanks and sorry for the delay.
Item not in stock
When is this shipping?
still waiting for my order
This sucks. I click "view your order" in confirmation email, but then I get this rating page that will not go away because the 'x' buttton is not visible unless go fullscreen..
Upscale Audio is rated 4.87 based on 11,163 reviews