Upscale Audio Reviews

Upscale Audio 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Donald Eichstadt
Upscale Audio 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Richard Lim
Most unhappy about previous purchase going bad so soon (533 hours on counter) . I understand that there are no guarantees with tubes but paying extra for a cyro and Audio Research matched tube to go bad in what feels like an abnormally short period of time is disappointing.
Extreme difficulty with password. I have made numerous purchases from upscale overlast several months, received emails
My second time trying to order this product and it has been an absolute nightmare. The last order is still not resolved
good! good! good!
No record of email or account, even though I get email peomotions Confusing PayPal method as only method Somehow a six digit code was sent to my wife Entered that and up pops my account and ability to now pay with credit card etc.
Hi Edmund, You don't have an account with us--you will need to set one up. We've sent you an account activation. You are able to receive our emails even without an account. Also, there is simply no way we would have your wife's number unless it was entered on our website by you--we are always happy to help you through the process. The account activation link will let you create an account associated with your email address.
It seems like I'm being forced to give an opinion in order to proceed. I dislike that. I had hoped to avoid giving a rating. Since it appears that even my comment above doesn't suffice to allow submission, you get a very poor. Needless to say this has zero to do with my shopping experience per se, only your insistence that i have to rate it.
I needed some quality vacuum tubes, not a shopping experience.
Website crashed 5 or 6 times trying to place the order ... I think I succeeded and hopefully am not billed 5 or 6 times. Website is awful although I hear the service and ARC Select tubes are awesome. Hopefully the website is not an indication of the quality of service of the business.
my favorite
Love your videos
No courtesy discount or able to use discount coupon.
Great Help!
thanks for making the purchase easy
Your shipping charges are too high. $11.37 for two small bottles? C’mon!
Customer service a joke.
thanks
Quick and easy
This is the second time that I have attempted to view my order summary. Once on your website, and now when I opened my email TO VIEW MY SUMMARY. The survey will not close so that I can view my order summary. This is annoying, frustrating, and I do not llike it. Jeez Louse. You need to fix this. My shopping experience was just fine until this summary took my page hostage.
Ordered an item and paid almost 100$ for overnight delivery to get it before New Year only to find out that you expect to get it in in approximately one week. If you do not have it in stock you should say it is back ordered. Ruined my New Years.
jhlkh