Upscale Audio Reviews

Donald Eichstadt
Upscale Audio 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Richard Lim
none
Had my OE Prima Luna rectifier tube start making "fireworks". It burnt up a fuse, and likely a 2nd one before I noticed the "show". Time to get better tubes...
Will send a follow up review after I receive the items
fine but you suck for having no coupons
Wont really have an entire picture of the shopping process until i get my items
So far my experience has been average. Looking forward to a quick shipment.
Site did not offer PayPal yesterday and froze up when I entered my credit card information. Fortunately it is working today.
It. Hanged my payment method. I didnt notice till after I already hit submit due to the popup window that opened then closed
Xoxoxo
Maybe I have had a period of just "plain ole bad luck" with purchases. I Pre-ordered a Naim streamer and when I was told the estimated target date was not going to come to light, I cancelled and bought one elsewhere. I ordered a black face plate assembly for my Primaluna Dialogue Premium, and I thought I was told 4 to 6 weeks. When I called for an update I was told that it was more like 4 to 6 months. I will wait. I ordered some power and preamp tubes for my Primaluna, and on the single pair of the Brimar 12AU7's, the getter on one tube turned dark brown within the very first hour. I was given an RMA and was ultimately refunded. I bought another pair of higher quality. That single dark tube had my OCD up there! Other than that, everything has always been very good. I think since the Corona BS that customer support via email and that texting thing is not so great. I like talking with people. I think Upscale is great. I don't have the jack (as Kevin would say) to become much of an asset to you. I do always try to buy from you guys. Your so very upfront with information about product performance, Trust worthy, and provide decent deals to your customers. Thanks, Steve
Would not accept my paypal default address with 9 number zip code. Had to change it to 5 digit zip
hate that you force me to fill this out so no good reviews ever
this mandatory survey is a terrible idea
I had a hard time uploading my DL. But when I used the phone it was fine with a pic.
hate when I can't close a survey
I don't much care for the fact that I only got to see the shipping charge, which amounted to about 25% of the cost of the parts ordered, until late in the checkout process.
I would like to know what the cryo option is.
I bought a set of 8 matched tubes and 2 have had partial failures. I am not happy feeling that the tubes I replace will not match with those previously used.
llll