Parcel2Go.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parcel2Go.com

Tell us how Parcel2Go.com made you happy
Where to start...just appalling service.
We used Parcel2Go to deliver a small parcel from England to Northern Ireland. On behalf of Parcel2Go Hermes delivered to a DPD depot as they should (albeit 2 days later than the service paid for).
The GPS shows it was delivered with a specific time, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic they aren't taking signatures so the word "BUSINESS" was typed in by the driver as it was delivered to a business address.
A few days later we receive a message from the customer saying DPD can no longer locate the parcel but they are not liable as they didn't sign for the delivery.
After chasing up Parcel2Go numerous times via Live Chat (no phone number, not willing to give out Hermes or DPDs number to speed things up) they say they will look into it.
17 days later I am still chasing up and have just been told I will have to make a claim as neither DPD or Hermes will provide any information. I'm not sure what relationship they have with the couriers they use but I'd have thought a simple email asking DPD who took delivery would have sorted this out in minutes.
I'll now have to wait and see how long it takes for the money to be refunded...I won't hold my breath.
They don't deserve a one star rating
In the light of a recent negative experience where a parcel sent to Italy was returned undelivered the listed suppliers below were involved. Each appears to be content to blame each other in a self-indulgent mutual blame game where customer service unfortunately was a total casualty.

Until further notice please note that all Müller Group companies are no longer permitted to use the services of;

Parcel2Go
DPD
UPDATE: Wed 20th - parcel due “no later than fri 15th” still not arrived, and no info at all from P2G as to when it will be delivered.

UPDATE: 5 hours later, I’m told I have to wait another 1-2 days for a response (i.e. just to find out when parcel might be delivered subsequently!). This is exactly what I was told by their “live” chat operative on thurs 14th (4 working days ago), and still no progress. So frustrating.

Parcel delivery from uk to South Africa/Cape Town booked Sunday 19th Nov: expected delivery ‘no later than fri 15th’. Tracking did not work at all: contacted “live” assistant a number of times but received no actual support. Parcel still not delivered (as @ Wed 20th), with NO ADVICE AT ALL as to when this might happen, all of which is significantly compromising my work. Truly shocking “service”.
Parcel2Go.com is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews