Parcel2Go.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parcel2Go.com

Tell us how Parcel2Go.com made you happy
Having sent many thousands of parcels over the years through them, I have stopped using them due to their asking for additional payments AFTER parcels have been delivered!

A lot of the parcels I sent through them were for UK deliveries by Hermes, along with non-UK deliveries by other couriers.

From 2017, I started receiving demands for extra payment for some Hermes UK deliveries, on the ground of under-declared measurements or weights of the parcels. Typically, no specifics would be provided as to how the under-declarations were arrived at, but just the amount to be paid, along with an administration charge.

I sell only HP print cartridges on eBay, the measurements and weights of all my items can easily be verified by identifying the product sold per the eBay listing, and the specification shown on the HP web site.

When this happened, I simply provided them with the said information, and they would waive the charges demanded claiming it was a goodwill gesture to a very loyal customer. I have hence NEVER paid even one of such!

Yet, such demands have become more frequent in 2019. Having to provide the details to counter their demands were time consuming and very annoying.

I have therefore decided to switch ALL the Hermes UK deliveries from October 2019 to eBay, and to Hermes directly as well. Eight months and hundreds of parcels later, there was NOT A SINGLE DEMAND of under-declared measurements/weight from either eBay or Hermes.

In the meantime, I kept using parcel2go.com for my UK non-Hermes as well as foreign deliveries, until yet another demand for a Fedex delivery to Australia in March was received in April, weeks AFTER tracking showed the parcel was delivered.

Up till then, I had never doubted parcel2go.com, and thought it was simply Hermes’ mistake for all the previous demands.

Using the tracking number, I phoned Fedex, and was told by their customer service agent had there been an issue with the measurements/weight being underdeclared, the delivery would have been withheld until the underpayment was made!

I then started looking up online to see if other people had similar experience, and found to my amazement the numerous complaints about this practice by parcel2go.com.

Google 'Parcel2go Extra Payment' to see for yourself!

When I challenged parcel2go.com to come up with the calculations of how the additional payments was arrived at, they wrote back to ask me to provide information to prove that my parcel was correctly declared, or have the recipient to send a photo showing the actual size of the parcel, despite it having been delivered weeks ago!

As I was furious by their having abused my trust in them over the years, I insisted that this time, THEY would have to come up with the proofs to support their claim.

Two months have since passed, and they have still not replied so I think I have given them enough time, even under this pandemic situation, to come clean on this.

DO NOT add funds to their prepay account as the amount of any such claims would be frozen until settled.
Where to start...just appalling service.
We used Parcel2Go to deliver a small parcel from England to Northern Ireland. On behalf of Parcel2Go Hermes delivered to a DPD depot as they should (albeit 2 days later than the service paid for).
The GPS shows it was delivered with a specific time, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic they aren't taking signatures so the word "BUSINESS" was typed in by the driver as it was delivered to a business address.
A few days later we receive a message from the customer saying DPD can no longer locate the parcel but they are not liable as they didn't sign for the delivery.
After chasing up Parcel2Go numerous times via Live Chat (no phone number, not willing to give out Hermes or DPDs number to speed things up) they say they will look into it.
17 days later I am still chasing up and have just been told I will have to make a claim as neither DPD or Hermes will provide any information. I'm not sure what relationship they have with the couriers they use but I'd have thought a simple email asking DPD who took delivery would have sorted this out in minutes.
I'll now have to wait and see how long it takes for the money to be refunded...I won't hold my breath.
They don't deserve a one star rating
In the light of a recent negative experience where a parcel sent to Italy was returned undelivered the listed suppliers below were involved. Each appears to be content to blame each other in a self-indulgent mutual blame game where customer service unfortunately was a total casualty.

Until further notice please note that all Müller Group companies are no longer permitted to use the services of;

Parcel2Go
DPD
UPDATE: Wed 20th - parcel due “no later than fri 15th” still not arrived, and no info at all from P2G as to when it will be delivered.

UPDATE: 5 hours later, I’m told I have to wait another 1-2 days for a response (i.e. just to find out when parcel might be delivered subsequently!). This is exactly what I was told by their “live” chat operative on thurs 14th (4 working days ago), and still no progress. So frustrating.

Parcel delivery from uk to South Africa/Cape Town booked Sunday 19th Nov: expected delivery ‘no later than fri 15th’. Tracking did not work at all: contacted “live” assistant a number of times but received no actual support. Parcel still not delivered (as @ Wed 20th), with NO ADVICE AT ALL as to when this might happen, all of which is significantly compromising my work. Truly shocking “service”.
Parcel2Go.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews