Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.

Tell us how Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. made you happy

"If I could give a nil star review I would. Do not touch this shoddy company. Only been with them since June 2018 started on £71.00 DDM and now increased to over £250 even though account is £462.32 in credit which they refuse to give back. They never answer calls and likewise with emails. DO NOT GO WITH THEM! I have paid over £800 in direct debits since June that's not right."
Are you Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Moved over to Utilty Point a few months back and waited to see how they'd perform before reviewing them. Have to say everything has gone as stated so far, smooth transition from previous suppler and online billing and meter reading is simple to keep track of. They did automatically increase my Direct Debit but that was something that needed to happen as switch over coincided with a hot tub purchase! The calculated amount was spot-on by them so no complaints there either. The free £25 credit for sign-up tracked too. Feel free to use Green41822 if you want similar credit on your sign-up."
"After 2 months DD increased by 50% with no usage increase by me can't get hold of them by phone waiting 4 reply to email BEWARNED"
"I joined these from SSE about 6 months ago, the switch couldn't have gone any smoother. I was constantly updated with the progress and only had to read the meter on the change over day. They do ask that you send monthly meter reading in at first to get an idea on your usage. When i have phoned them they have always been polite and give me the answers i need. I know the company is only small but customer services is good and they do seem to be efficient. I would recommend them to anyone. If you enter code Teal42044 you will get £25 off."
"I am saving £45 a month with my switch and it’s the lowest standing charge I have seen. Very impressed and defiantly recommend getting a quote. If anyone fancy’s £25 credit when signing up feel free to use my referral code Blue41838"
"UP came out on on top as the cheapest supplier in my area when shopping around using price comparison sites and now five months on so far so good. The initial switch was smooth and easy and I only had one call with their customer service regarding my DD set up and since then no problem at all. Up till now no nasty change/increase to my DD as many others mentioned and touch wood this won’t ever happen to me. One thing to note is they don’t do smart metres which is a real shame. The only negative point I suppose is my variable tariff price has gone up since I joined and the previous fixed price tariff deal is no longer on offer so their price is less competitive than before. The main thing though is UP standard daily charge is still the cheapest in E14 so will stay for another 6 months before a new price comparison check. If you want to check them out and potentially enjoy a lower monthly energy bill please use my referral key: Green20296 so we can BOTH get £25 credit towards our UP energy! Every little helps :)"
"We switched via a comparison website and all went well until about three months after the switch when our direct debit was increased even though we had been away for five weeks in that period and no gas or electric had been used. The same thing happened to other people we had recommended so it seems to be a ploy to entice you in. Very disappointing."
"Recently changed to Utility Point from SSE with savings of over £150 for electricity. I had been with SSE for many years and was very pleasantly surprised how easy Utility Point set up my account and made the switch using very clear automated e-mails to progress the set-up and an on-line Energy Hub providing details of the account, usage, meter readings, etc. Utility Point must have put a lot of effort to make it all simple and easy - highly recommended."
"Changed to Utility Point a few months ago. The switch went through smoothly with no issues. No complaints at the moment. Electricity comes on instantly. They run a referral system so £25 for new and existing customers. Please click through and add Silver25518 in the box for both of us to benefit. Many thanks"
"Customer service non-existent. UP confirmed switch date in May. 2 months later I discovered that I was still with my old supplier paying their standard rate. UP promised to look into this but now they are ignoring all my emails and answerphone messages. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced."
"Great little company Great little company. I have only just joined, but everything went like clockwork and my tarrif is less than the company I moved from. I have a 3bed det hse paying £53/month--happy bunnie! By the way I joined thro a referral so I got £25 credit voucher, if you are intending to join why not do the same---here is my personal link to the site (you get £25 and so do I) Use this code at the end of your quote online to get £25 credit to your energy account. In the referral code box at the end, just enter Magenta19404"
"Small Company BUT Getting Bigger & Better !! Switched over to these guys from SSE recently. Totally Smooth and frictionless switch. Followed their simple instructions and gave them meter readings and they handled everything! PLUS - I Saved myself over £300/year on a fixed 16month plan. If you use my referral link below, we both get an Additional £25 Credit too! https://*www.*utilitypoint.co.uk*/?refer_token=Aquamarine19280 (Cut & paste the link but Remove all the '*' from it)"
"Excellent service very easy to switch my gas and electricity supplies to them."
Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. is rated 3.77 based on 13 reviews