Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.

Tell us how Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. made you happy

"Truly amazing customer service who have the fastest phone call reply. Did not have to go to voicemail or wait for 40 mins on the phone. On of the cheapest rates i found so far. No issues at all. To get £20 bonus press this link: https://www.so.energy/r/SLKOQPQHH"
Are you Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Problem with getting both and electricity accounts on one page online and was sorted very quickly after sending them a tweet. Bills are clear to read. As utility providers go, one of the betters ones I have come across."
"Used code Blue94851 to get £25 credit when signing up - confirmed valid Fairly standard small supplier, lowest prices on the market when I signed up. Clear email communication and proactive updates during switch. Website basic, mainly user friendly apart from huge moving popup about boilers every time I log in. "Reward" system a nice idea, in practice not very useful, could do with some bigger / better offers. Overall happy so far."
"Moved from SSE to Utility Point (my first time moving electric companies). Change was simple through Utility Point's website and each stage of the changeover is notified by e-mail. SSE also wrote to confirm changeover. Gone from paying £54/month to £37/month. After a few months usage analysis they up'd the payment but that was fair enough as my usage had increased. As mentioned there is a £25 referral code to save on your signup, feel free to use mine: green41822"
"Used Utility Point already for my gas, now signed up for electricity too. No problems at all. Please use my referral link for £25 credit - https://www.utilitypoint.co.uk/?refer_token=Blue86358 Or just enter Blue86358 in the referrals box. Thanks."
"I signed up to Utility Point as they were the best value for money for me. The transfer went very smoothly and they kept informed throughout and it took around 3 weeks for the switch to go through. As soon as the switch went through I was credited with £25 and I just realised it was through a link here from another customer on this site. If you want to give Utility Point use this link https://www.utilitypoint.co.uk/?refer_token=Aquamarine86382 or the code Aquamarine86382. We will both get £25 credit towards our energy costs. Thanks"
"The switch to Utility Point has so far been the smoothest I have ever had when changing supplier. They keep you informed of the progress with regular emails and given that at the time I signed up it was the cheapest around, all has been great so far. When I signed up, I used a referral code posted by someone else, which basically means that they and you get £25 credit each. I have been credited my £25 for signing up already so I can testify that they do honour these deals. If anybody wants to use my referral code - meaning that we would both get £25 towards our bill, the code is: Olive85837 Simply enter this in the referral box when signing up."
"I am about to switch to Utility Point but I have had 3 different direct debits in a week. I tried to call them 3 times in one morning. I left my No. to call me back, waited - no call. I called again and the phone rang for 6 minutes so I gave up. I called again and left a message to call me urgently, still waiting. There is no way to speak to a person . I might give up on them and try a different supplier. I will not recommend them. 1/10"
"Cheapest provider in the area and the simplest switch to date ;o) Highly recommended! See below for an extra bonus..... On application ensure you use the recommend code Green56951 in the referral box under your details and you will get £25 credited for free to your account ;o)"
"Not going to give 5 star as only recently joined them - rapid/smooth switch, good comms on progress of switch, great price! Use this referral code (Violet88593) when you set up your account and after 4 months we both get an additional £25 off https://www.utilitypoint.co.uk/?refer_token=Violet88593"
"Avoid at all costs they don’t answer phone or respond to voicemails or email and increase direct debit without consultation"
"excellent service £25 when recommending friends very competitive prices"
"EXTRA £25 Off Ive just sign up with utility point smooth switch plus Excellent gas & electric prices. Use this latest referral code ( Navy90953 ) when you set up your account to get an additional £25 OFF ( Navy90953 )"
"Smooth switch, good communications, best price - what more can I say?"
"EXTRA £25 off code! Excellent energy prices, better pricing , and improved monthly direct debits to reduce how much credit left over in your account Use this latest referral code when you set up your account, cyan88023 to get an additional £25 off"
"I switched in the summer from NPower, without any issues - everything went smoothly. Direct debit has been reviewed recently & increased by £4/month. I got credited with my £25 referral fee. If you sign up using my referral token, we both get £25 after 4 months. Green30292"
"If I could give a nil star review I would. Do not touch this shoddy company. Only been with them since June 2018 started on £71.00 DDM and now increased to over £250 even though account is £462.32 in credit which they refuse to give back. They never answer calls and likewise with emails. DO NOT GO WITH THEM! I have paid over £800 in direct debits since June that's not right."
"Moved over to Utilty Point a few months back and waited to see how they'd perform before reviewing them. Have to say everything has gone as stated so far, smooth transition from previous suppler and online billing and meter reading is simple to keep track of. They did automatically increase my Direct Debit but that was something that needed to happen as switch over coincided with a hot tub purchase! The calculated amount was spot-on by them so no complaints there either. The free £25 credit for sign-up tracked too. Feel free to use Green41822 if you want similar credit on your sign-up."
"After 2 months DD increased by 50% with no usage increase by me can't get hold of them by phone waiting 4 reply to email BEWARNED"
"I joined these from SSE about 6 months ago, the switch couldn't have gone any smoother. I was constantly updated with the progress and only had to read the meter on the change over day. They do ask that you send monthly meter reading in at first to get an idea on your usage. When i have phoned them they have always been polite and give me the answers i need. I know the company is only small but customer services is good and they do seem to be efficient. I would recommend them to anyone. If you enter code Teal42044 you will get £25 off."
Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. is rated 4.10 based on 29 reviews