Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.

How would you rate Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. ?

"Great little company Great little company. I have only just joined, but everything went like clockwork and my tarrif is less than the company I moved from. I have a 3bed det hse paying £53/month--happy bunnie! By the way I joined thro a referral so I got £25 credit voucher, if you are intending to join why not do the same---here is my personal link to the site (you get £25 and so do I) Use this code at the end of your quote online to get £25 credit to your energy account. In the referral code box at the end, just enter Magenta19404"
"Small Company BUT Getting Bigger & Better !! Switched over to these guys from SSE recently. Totally Smooth and frictionless switch. Followed their simple instructions and gave them meter readings and they handled everything! PLUS - I Saved myself over £300/year on a fixed 16month plan. If you use my referral link below, we both get an Additional £25 Credit too! https://*www.*utilitypoint.co.uk*/?refer_token=Aquamarine19280 (Cut & paste the link but Remove all the '*' from it)"
"Excellent service very easy to switch my gas and electricity supplies to them."
Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews