Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.

Tell us how Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"So far the 4 months have been OK. Submit reading online. If you join too we both get £25 credit towards our energy Use my referral code Teal90931"
Are you Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've joined Utility Point and saved money on my energy. They provide a dedicated and personalised service and work together with their customers to ensure our utilities work around our lifestyle. If you join too we both get £25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty! Use my referral code and quote today! Referral Code: Green1023130"
"We switched to Utility point May 2018 and they were pretty unimpressive and I posted a very negative review Now 1 year on time for an update They have been very good to deal with and have been understanding when meter reads have not been promptly supplied by me So I think they are now on the way to becoming a professional business and I would recommend them if you are unimpressed by the big players and their prices Well done Ben and the team Thanks from a happy customer 1 year on"
"good energy provider, quick switched from british gas, no trouble. If you join we both get £25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty! Use my referral code and quote today! Referral Code: Blue1013808"
"2nd month with utilitypoint and everything perfectly fine at the moment. easy use, cheaper than others, hopefully it will continue. If you consider to change your supplier (I did after being 7 years with other) please use my referal code (just copy and past in one of the column during application) so we both will receive £25 from referal scheme. The code is: XMAS1004305"
"Super. Great customer service on the two occasions I’ve had to contact them. Use my referral code maroon19996 for a £25 credit to your account."
"Been with utility point since Jan 19 never had any issues. So far been the best price I have ever had even had money back as iv overpaid so much. I'm very happy with everything couldnt fault 5* service."
"I've joined Utility Point and saved money on my energy. If you join too we both get £25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty! Use my referral code and quote today! Referral Code: Silver1016018"
"So far so good. Signed up last month, easy transition from my previous supplier. I have found the customer service particularly helpful as well. Have signed up for the smart readers which I was told are being installed soon for their customers. Good additional extras like retail discounts and 'refer a friend' £25 energy bill credit. code: Lime1006577"
"I moved to a new place at the start of March and went to an excessive effort calculating my expected energy usage. All of the different providers have different rates and it can be really confusing. My household energy needs are very low but no matter what scenario I calculated UP always came out significantly cheapest. At the end of the day you consume the same stuff, the only thing that's different is who you pay. If you want cheap just go for the cheapest. I will say that their web portal is very basic. Has the features it needs but not as savvy as the provider at my last place (who were actually well priced too). I signed up in the first week of March. My switch was 1 April. I used someone else's code and I was credited £25 on 12 April. There was a slight hold up getting my final bill from the last provider but I emailed UP and they almost instantly confirmed the date they sent my reads and I gave that info to my last provider and now my final bill is done. So that's a confirmed happy process from me having completed a full switch. The only thing I recommend is to give them the exact information they need when they ask. No errors, no delays, and you'll be smooth running with no surprises. If you are happy with basic and happy to give monthly reads manually then just pick this one. Here's my up to date working code for us to both get £25 off when you sign up: Cyan1009058 Please use my code Cyan1009058 if you found my review helpful. No tricks - if I had a bad experience I'd tell it as it is."
"I signed up to Utility Point as they were the best value for money for me. The transfer went very smoothly and they kept informed throughout and it took around 3 weeks for the switch to go through. As soon as the switch went through I was credited with £25 through a code on this site. If you want to give Utility Point use the code Aquamarine86382. We will both get £25 credit towards our energy costs. Thanks"
"I've been with Utility Point for 2 months now after transferring from Scottish Power. I made my choice after balancing price and customer service ratings. So far they've been excellent and I'm saving 10% on bills. Refer a friend scheme is great too, anyone switching can use the code: Silver1013214 to get £25 credit"
"So far so good. Even paid back my credit I had on my account. Use my referral code Teal90931 If you join too we both get £25 credit for energy."
"Great prices easy to switch trouble free If you join too we both get £25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty! Use my referral code and quote today! Referral Code: Silver1016018"
"I've joined Utility Point and saved money on my energy. They provide a dedicated and personalised service and work together with their customers to ensure our utilities work around our lifestyle. If you join too we both get £25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty! Use my referral code and quote today! Referral Code: Green88760"
"Excellent switch service, great customer service so far and free £25 credit. If you sign up use code: Aquamarine1010266 and you will also get £25 credit in your account and I will benefit too, thank you in advance! Great utility company at last!!"
"I've switched to Utility Point from Scottish Power. Everything went smoothly and I should save about £300 per year. My Mum's has also switched to Utility Point. She suffers from Alzheimer's and Utility Point were great. They have noted that Mum is a vulnerable customer and know that they need to contact me regarding any queries. Use the referral code Lime1012448 and you'll get £25 credit applied to your account."
"Recently switched supplier to Utility Point and all smooth thus far. I used a friend’s unique code to gain £25 credit on sign up. Here is my code if you wish to use it and get £25 in our pockets! Turquoise1016227"
"I've joined Utility Point and saved money on my energy. They provide a dedicated and personalised service and work together with their customers to ensure our utilities work around our lifestyle. If you join too we both get £25 credit towards our energy plus they actually reward loyalty! Use my referral code and quote today! Referral Code: Navy90953"
"How to get £25 off your first bill with Utility Point Been with UP now for a year, absolutely no problems, web site great, easy access to customer service via email. Best to supply a reading on the 20th of each month for billing. PLEASE use this code on their website to get guaranteed £25 off your first bill :-) Navy25722 Thanks."
Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. is rated 4.37 based on 63 reviews