Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers.

How would you rate Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. ?

"Recently changed to Utility Point from SSE with savings of over £150 for electricity. I had been with SSE for many years and was very pleasantly surprised how easy Utility Point set up my account and made the switch using very clear automated e-mails to progress the set-up and an on-line Energy Hub providing details of the account, usage, meter readings, etc. Utility Point must have put a lot of effort to make it all simple and easy - highly recommended."
"Changed to Utility Point a few months ago. The switch went through smoothly with no issues. No complaints at the moment. Electricity comes on instantly. They run a referral system so £25 for new and existing customers. Please click through and add Silver25518 in the box for both of us to benefit. Many thanks"
"Customer service non-existent. UP confirmed switch date in May. 2 months later I discovered that I was still with my old supplier paying their standard rate. UP promised to look into this but now they are ignoring all my emails and answerphone messages. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced."
"Great little company Great little company. I have only just joined, but everything went like clockwork and my tarrif is less than the company I moved from. I have a 3bed det hse paying £53/month--happy bunnie! By the way I joined thro a referral so I got £25 credit voucher, if you are intending to join why not do the same---here is my personal link to the site (you get £25 and so do I) Use this code at the end of your quote online to get £25 credit to your energy account. In the referral code box at the end, just enter Magenta19404"
"Small Company BUT Getting Bigger & Better !! Switched over to these guys from SSE recently. Totally Smooth and frictionless switch. Followed their simple instructions and gave them meter readings and they handled everything! PLUS - I Saved myself over £300/year on a fixed 16month plan. If you use my referral link below, we both get an Additional £25 Credit too! https://*www.*utilitypoint.co.uk*/?refer_token=Aquamarine19280 (Cut & paste the link but Remove all the '*' from it)"
"Excellent service very easy to switch my gas and electricity supplies to them."
Utility Point gas and electricity suppliers. is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews