Vapesourcing Reviews

Thehoundog
Vapesourcing 1 star review on 16th August 2023
Vapesourcing 1 star review on 16th August 2023
Vapesourcing 1 star review on 30th August 2022
Would love to write a review about the product, but I never received it. But I did get the poorly-packaged, empty envelope. Not going to do business with the company any more.
When pressed about the president's health during a press briefing on Wednesday, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre explicitly told reporters that Biden has not had any medical exams since his last annual physical.
Vapesourcing 5 star review on 5th July 2024
Found this company online, and was amazed they have everything I need. No disapointing, they have a perfect website, my order was processed the same day, the shiping was fast and I received everything I offered. I definately will do more purchases from this business and recomend them as depandable company very fair prices and great selection of merchandise.
I recently ordered Vapes from your company, and I am extremely impressed with the experience. The delivery was remarkably quick, and every product arrived in perfect condition without any defects. Your reliability and quality have won me over—I will never buy Vapes from anywhere else again. Thank you for setting such a high standard! Best regards, Brandy Torrez
Great Prices, Very fast shipping from USA warehouse
Vapesourcing 5 star review on 28th June 2024 Vapesourcing 5 star review on 28th June 2024
Every thing was good except some of my orders unit wasn’t working properly
Great pricing and always delivered on time or earlier. Have been ordering from Vapesourcing for years.
I love vapesourcing! Absolutely one of the best shopping experiences I've ever had. Super fast shipping. Awesome prices!! I definitely will be back soon.
Always has what I need in stock.
Great value at a great price
Overall great selection and competitive pricing. Definitely feel like they should give more discounts to the individual instead of just the wholesalers. Other than that and the shipping time I have no complaints.
Reliable site with only the occasional hiccup with in-stock\out-of-stock inventory. Could use a better search function, but that's not worth taking a star off for. Customer service is communicative and helpful.
I have ordered many times from Vapesourcing and have always gotten the correct items and quickly! I will definitely continue to order from them.
Perfect order fill every time along with a large variety of options
Great service, great communication and love the products I have purchased! Their pricing is awesome as well!
It the best quality for such a small vape, easy to fill with juice. It has lasted 5yrs before getting a new one.
I do like the website to order my vapes, it's easy to use. Your customer care is very quick to reply if I have questions or concerns. Thank you
Have ordered juice in the past with no issues but have switched to disposables. Ordered 5 disposables, same brand and flavor, and all have had issues. None will hold a charge more than a few hours and some you have to literally inhale like your life depended on it!!
I’ve ordered from other online vape stores but vape sourcing is the best, can’t beat the prices , the vapes are all excellent so far and the flavours are the best, this is my go to place for disposable vapes, sometimes I have a little trouble with the shipping , it takes a little longer than I’d like but they’ve always arrived !
They are at a low cost , fair shipping and they come within a week
Vapesourcing is rated 3.3 based on 306 reviews