Vapesourcing Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Vapesourcing Reviews
I used a different vape online vendor, who I think didn't have a clue. For instance I ordered the new 10 in black and white. I ended up getting "something" black and white but not the one I ordered. They said "you wanted something as long as black and white. I had two orders the second one I canceled. I did not want to deal with them anymore. Lucky for me you were the polar opposite. I placed my order of 2 vapes and a juice and received it in the range of days assigned. I will continue to use your website. It was not the vape place from hell!
Great service every time
Great prices and fast shipping! They packaged everything tight and neat.
Very good product
I have been very pleased with every vape that have ordered and they ship very quickly
This is my go to for all my vaping needs. Ordering is easy, delivery is fast and on time. Thank you Vapesourcing for always being here.
Easy to use website, reasonable prices and shipping.
When pressed about the president's health during a press briefing on Wednesday, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre explicitly told reporters that Biden has not had any medical exams since his last annual physical.
Vapesourcing 5 star review on 5th July 2024
Found this company online, and was amazed they have everything I need. No disapointing, they have a perfect website, my order was processed the same day, the shiping was fast and I received everything I offered. I definately will do more purchases from this business and recomend them as depandable company very fair prices and great selection of merchandise.
I recently ordered Vapes from your company, and I am extremely impressed with the experience. The delivery was remarkably quick, and every product arrived in perfect condition without any defects. Your reliability and quality have won me over—I will never buy Vapes from anywhere else again. Thank you for setting such a high standard! Best regards, Brandy Torrez
Great Prices, Very fast shipping from USA warehouse
Vapesourcing 5 star review on 28th June 2024 Vapesourcing 5 star review on 28th June 2024
Every thing was good except some of my orders unit wasn’t working properly
Great pricing and always delivered on time or earlier. Have been ordering from Vapesourcing for years.
I love vapesourcing! Absolutely one of the best shopping experiences I've ever had. Super fast shipping. Awesome prices!! I definitely will be back soon.
Always has what I need in stock.
Great value at a great price
Overall great selection and competitive pricing. Definitely feel like they should give more discounts to the individual instead of just the wholesalers. Other than that and the shipping time I have no complaints.
Reliable site with only the occasional hiccup with in-stock\out-of-stock inventory. Could use a better search function, but that's not worth taking a star off for. Customer service is communicative and helpful.
I have ordered many times from Vapesourcing and have always gotten the correct items and quickly! I will definitely continue to order from them.
Perfect order fill every time along with a large variety of options
Vapesourcing is rated 3.3 based on 292 reviews