Vapesourcing Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Vapesourcing Reviews
I’m pretty upset because after 2 days my vape cap broke off and juice drained out
I order tobacco tasting vape juice and this tastes as close as I have been able to find.
After being told no longer available by all of the vape shops in my area I was able to acquire all the wear parts for my rig and avoid the constant pressure to upgrade to their currently in stock rigs. Thank you vapesourcing for having what we need and what we like.
I have ordered it a lot of vapes from this company when I buy four, two of them don’t work when I get them. I have tried to contact them to replace the vapes that are broken, but I have no idea how to contact them besides email they do not respond to me. How do you get replacements???
I have ordered several times from VapeSourcing and I am pleased with the reliable, quick service and delivery. I also interacted with customer service when I ordered the wrong flavor and Joey quickly resolved this for me. I recommend using them for your vape purchases.
Had a 5 star experience last time. Received my order in 3 days. My first experience after leaving the company for things like what’s happening now. Have had an order placed for two days. No email about shipping and no response to two emails. Guess I’ll have to start shopping sites again. Just don’t understand how experiences can vary so much within a short period of time. I would be fired for not responding to my clients. Wish you appreciated my business. Sadly you don’t at all
Vapesourcing is very fast and professional when I am purchasing my vape cigarettes online they have a very wide selection. Cotton Candy is my favorite. They also have alot of varieties. Thanks Vapesourcing!!!
Only place I could find joytech bf replacmesnt coil 0.6 cheap and they are shipped in the united states that's a plus for me
Lots to choose from fast response from customer service. A quick delivery
I purchased two SMOK Novo X Pod System Kit 25W 800mAhs from Vapesourcing on the 10th of April, I received them on the 24th of April The black cobra vape stopped working and I messaged Vapesourcing both via email and their website and to date I have had no reply nor acknowledgment, all I have asked is for a replacement. Feel kind of bad about this...I think it is way wrong. Leaves me no option but to dispute this in the BBB
You guys have been my go-to vape website for the past couple of years, however, it's not been without inconsistency. Positives first; wide variety of products, decent pricing, multiple warehouses to choose from, and I love having CBD and Vape products in one place. Negatives; I've ordered multiple times waited months and then was informed the product was out of stock but it was still available on the website, I couldn't log into my account numerous times and had to create a new account, and the website is not user friendly, the price of shipping from numerous warehouses and signature is outrageous (no one wants to spend $30 on shipping alone), and customer service needs work too.
They have very fast shipping and attention to detail. I love the fact that on the receipt/ invoice they send with your order it has the initials of two different people just to make sure your order is correct.
Good reliable source
My last order had 4 items that were unusable. They tasted burnt. On May 12th I sent a request to return them. Right away I received received an email with directions on the correct way to use the items properly. I responded that I was using them correctly and several others also tried them. I have not received a response. I now have over $40 in unusable items.
I love Vapesourcing!! Wonderful customer service and shipping is decent. It’s my go to place!
Haven’t been a customer for over two years plus I can say that they are one of the best swiftest fastest delivery company. They always have all my items in stock and I usually get them between 3 to 5 days sometimes even sooner since I’m there superstar.
Fast delivery and large selection of products.
Processing time is a little too long
Really good vape