Very Reviews

of reviewers recommend Very
Read Very Reviews

About Very:

Very is a relatively new brand, first launched in 2009, but it has quickly become one of Britain&rsquo;s best known fashion retailers. Very is an online department store that stocks over 50,000 products from the new catwalk trends through to the most iconic new tech on the market plus some of the biggest brands on the planet and unique collections from celebs like Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby too.<br /> We understand our customers have busy lives, so we make sure we can help in every way, from flexible payments to bespoke delivery times - we can even help insure their pets!

queries@very.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Very made you happy
Very 1 star review on 11th January 2018
Very 1 star review on 11th January 2018
Terrible customer service, totally incompetent. We purchased a bed only for the wrong colour to arrive. Tried contacting delivery company and very to get it returned and ended up getting charged for a 2nd bed that hasn’t arrived. Contacted them to get that taken off our account and instead of taking it off like they said they would, they’ve added the price of a third bed. Currently sitting with the wrong colour bed that we have paid triple for which has put us over our credit limit. Shocking.
Worst company I ever purchased from, never ever again. Please do not order from them. i purchased an I phone it was faulty so I returned it 14 days ago. Still no refund or even any E mail to say they have received it back. when you call customer services it takes hours to speak with a manager. They just keep saying wait 14 more days! its was £630! They are holding the phone and my money such a s show! I wish I had seen these reviews before purchasing! I am on hold as I write this and its been 40 minutes trying to get a manager in customer services! Extremely frustrating!!!!!!!
Had to take 2 days of work and lost wages for delivery that never turned and then never turned up after rearranging. Absolute joke .
I used to enjoy shopping at very but now it's just an awful experience. If I could give 0 stars I would. EVERY time I have ordered something from them, for my last 6 orders, I have had a problem. I've just received a big order I placed and every single item the box it's in is damaged. They are Christmas presents!!! How lovely it will be to give the recipients their gifts with battered boxes. A couple of orders ago I ordered makeup and they sent me an out of date product. What Very? Do you think it's OK to palm off out of date items to your customers. Seriously I'm paying off my account and will not be shopping with you again!!
website is terrible, my address doesn't exist apparently and there's no way to enter an address manually. Then the order failed but they still took the money from my account, no one answer the phone, just get cut off after going through all the options... and there's no email address to email them to be found, utter joke.
Returned, with other item not credited to Acc after 27days and having to wait further 7days. Also delivery service shocking as left in neighbours bin on collection day, door bell not rung, found it by chance. Nightmare to get through on phone. (voice recognition) Had enough of poor service. Long standing account with them with service fast in decline. Have paid account in full and requested to be closed today and again have to wait 14days??? Good Riddance Very. This feedback with photo rejected from their website - Your review cannot be approved because it: . shipping or fulfilment focused . customer service focused Face up to your customers criticisms Very or more like me will dump you.
Be very carefull peeps as ordered fifa 22 yesterday of very.co.uk and apparently it was delivered in 28 minutes of ordering. Looks like their delivery drivers are conning people with saying their items have been delivered when they have NOT!!!! VERY.CO.UK Tracking history Thursday 18th November 13:29 Parcel delivered - with signature 13:29 Order to be packed at supplier 13:28 Despatched by Our Supplier 13:18 Order being processed at supplier 13:03 Order received by our supplier
Product of very poor quality. We have waited weeks for a very simple refund, staff incompetent, now referred to trading standards.
AVOID! Dealing with this company is like taking a trip back in time.
I ordered a fridge freezer on 30 September and £600 was taken from my account on 4th October. I rang customer service on 16th October to check when my order would be delivered. I was told an email had been sent to inform me that the item was out of stock. I explained that I hadn’t received an email and the caller recognised they had the wrong email address for me. I was told I would receive a refund in 3-5 days and was forced to call back 10 days later to be told I had been given the wrong information and the refund would be in my account in 7-10 days. We are now at 16th November and STILL no refund. I have been forced to pay £100 for a second hand fridge freezer as very still has my money. I would URGE people not to buy from this site. Atrocious service!!!!!!!!
New angry customer first order a maxi dress which sent back as did not fit, refunded dress but made me pay £4.99 for delivery for something I sent back so out of pocket. Will not be ordering anything again just want them to delete my account and unable to get through to customer services to close my account. Now with another catalogue with free delivery and spent a fortune .. your loss Very !!!!!!!
Be careful when returning items as they make as if they have not received it when it was delivered. Keep your post office slips as this is some very illegal activity happening! Tracking number QQ885246074GB
Excellent return serive
Not happy at all Didn’t receive item , postman left card in my post box stating ‘over back gate ‘ and then signed parcel on my behalf . Have contacted very numerous times . Promised a case is opened with Royal Mail takes 48 hours … nothing spoke to 4 different people via customer services .. being told the same thing .. would like this sorted ASAP I’m now out of pocket . As knowone seems to know what their doing . Would like someone from customer services to contact me and to rectify this issue . Order number 655732637957. I don’t see why I have to be penilised when Royal Mail is at fault
From first day we arrived our wash machine and drayer I send emails and I was calling you MY ITEM FAULTY but nobody care aboutt you charge me over £450 and item not working when I calling to your customer service over 40 minutes they anser phone and they give me another number . Your service full rubbish you just rubbing people now my item not working and you charging me full money
Avoid. Seriously bad service. So many calls. Always loosing the returns and constant messaging stating I’ve not returned the return when verys courier collected it. Absolute joke of a company.
I received a letter from very saying if I don’t order something in two months they will close my account. I decided to order some pans on bnpl over 6 months to get extra 20% all though I have £1200 credit they said I couldn’t because I have not been ordering enough even though my last purchase was a tv on take three I have had my account for years well they can take there threat and shove it i have just closed my account horrible company disgraceful the way they treat loyal customer’s
I wouldn’t of given them a one but unfortunately you don’t allow zero stars. Bought some items on BNPL firstly the washing machine stopped doing all cycles only does a quick wash……contacted very they refuse to collect even though this was only a few months in so was within the year and ordered from them. The customer service is absolutely unacceptable….no help just piles on interest as I haven’t paid them due to this problem. When I ask if they would pay for a broken item they refuse to answer. Seven plus months on I’m still having the same argument and I still have the machine as they won’t collect….so can’t buy another one as I haven’t the room to store theirs. Then due to covid my hours were cut dramatically so I asked for a payment plan of £5 per week until hours were changed. They refused and still added on interest after interest now leaving me in debt. They then put a hold on my littlewoods account….even though that only has an outstanding payment of £80 which is paid religiously. The sleepless nights and the worry this company has caused is beyond belief. The people who work for them must have no souls as I’ve never received such terrible customer service in my life. STAY WELL AWAY THERE IS PLENTY MORE RELIABLE COMPANIES TO SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH. ABSOLUTE CON ARTISTS
very poor customer service after buying something
I ordered a Hot air fryer, after ordering I realised that is was out of stock, so clicked cancel so I could order another model but a message came due to the speed we pack and dispatch items you Can’t cancel and to return it if when it comes you don’t want it, but if they’re not in stock now why won’t bit let me cancel it and reorder another one,baffling or what.
Very is rated 1.80 based on 1,438 reviews