veryvoga.com Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend veryvoga.com

How would you rate veryvoga.com ?

S In Leicester
Unverified Reviewer
"Dresses are extremely poor quality and they don't except returns if not damaged. Pictures look great but fabric cheap and nasty. In dress with net, it's so harsh if worn would rub skin. Too expensive for what you get and no returns."
"Worst experiencia ever. DO NOT BUY from veryvoga.com you wont get what they show on the pictures even the description of the material is a lie . You will recieve poor quality copies of the items you order and you wont get your money back but instead a "generous" deal of 30% off the products value, then you can give away this rubish to your family and friends. SCAMMERS!"
Alison Phillips
Verified Reviewer
"They refuse to send the return form they insist you get for returns..they do offer you a discount off another item in every single message they send you but it took more than 5 days to get the form and that was only as a result of my telling them i would charge £40 an hour for my time. At the same time they remind me i have only 14 days to return the item feom its receipt.. steet clear unless you know you 're not going to need to return!"
"Ordered 7 dresses, various sizes, totally random sizing at their end, medium is bigger than XL! Have emailed twice so far about returns, no response. First email came back undeliverable."
"If there was an option for no stars, that is what I would give them. Sent shoes in wrong colour and the quality was very poor. No option to return, just an email that never replies. Chat doesn't work. It says don't return item without firm but nowhere to download form and no customer services reply. Never again!"
"Bought 3 dresses I am size 10 -12 bought a large to be on safe side all dresses too small I would probably need a xxl to fit no refund keep the dresses to get tailored or give as a gift 40% off replacement order. Absolute rubbish. Kathleen"
"I have an ongoing situation with Very Voga at the moment. I ordered a dress and it arrived - poor quality and too short for me. I want to return the item for a refund and they are suggesting I take it to a seamstress to have it altered, give it away as a gift or offereing me a coupon for 40% off a further purchase. DO NOT BUY from this company - SCAMMERS"
"My order took 2weeks from placing to receiving the clothes. When they arrived they were of inferior quality and also very small sizing. They did not look anything like the photos on the site. The clothes were too small and although I had asked for a full refund they offered me to take to a tailor and they would pay 40% towards alterations or a percentage as a credit note to buy items for friends and family. This has been ongoing for a week now and all I've asked if for a refund of my money. I will not be using this company again. It is a scam."
"Very reluctantly, I had to place an online order as the store was out of stock in my size. I had previous bad experiences with long delivery wait times and orders that would vanish online and reappear the next day; so I was expecting the item to go astray. The item was ordered on Sun 3rd Jun and it was delivered on Mon 11th Jun. I have no idea how they got it to me so fast. If this is a sign of things to come, I'm definitely going to start shopping online again."
Barbara Paliwida
Unverified Reviewer
"Śliczna sukienka! Rozmiar idealny:)"
"Excellent customer service, I was very impressed with how they dealt my issue; I stupidly didn’t note the full address, in less than 24 hours it became sorted. I was very glad with the clothes I bought. Jonathan was so helpful definitely order again!"
"Bought a dress off this site. Paid for postage then when I received a text from DHL to say they would be delivering the product they wanted another £23.00 importation charge. Said I wasn't prepared to pay this but they said they wouldnt deliver the dress until it was paid. When I went on the very voga website it is in small print that you maybe charged importation charges. Just be careful ordering off this site as the clothing is reasonably priced but when you add importation taxes it not do reasonable."
"I bought on this website it is a scam, you received similar ones, you do not received what you see on the pictures, and then if you want a refund, they ask for send back the items and you have to paid the shipping, so you have to spend more for the trash that you received. SCAM SCAM!!! Also they said it is WOOL, it is not!!! It is a cheap polar fleece..."
veryvoga.com is rated 1.92 based on 13 reviews