veryvoga Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend veryvoga

Tell us how veryvoga made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"I placed an order on Dec. 3, 2018 for Christmas pajamas. Customer service advised me it took 6 days to process my order. SIX DAYS! It is now January 16 and they have yet to arrive. It ruined a Christmas surprise for our first family Christmas away from home. I am requesting a refund."
"Je conseille cette robe, elle est magnifique"
"Ideale Tanzschuhe durch die Ledersohle. Optisch ein Hingucker. Sind auch sehr bequem, anfangs drücken sie oben etwas da der Schuh relativ hoch am Knöchel ist, das lässt aber nach. Am besten eine Schuhgröße größer bestellen. Von mir 5 Sterne"
"Don't buy from this website, it is a complete waste of time and the money, it took 6 weeks to deliver my items which I have to return due to size issues, I have to pay for the return myself which cost me extra £13.altotal I paid£ 106+£13 for two coat n now I m going to get only £94 . Total waste"
"Don't even bother ordering from this company as there not based in the uk also it's a scam I have spent £80 on 3 tops for my partner to find that they come with no labels also they are not what they look like what's on the picture and they smell funny . So have tried to contact them and they did respond and sent me a returns code but it does not work still waiting for a responce ."
"Ordered Christmas jammies on 12-12-18 for my sister and her 2 kids to match on Christmas eve. I spent the extra ($20.30) for expedited shipping to ship faster for an extra measure. Nothing received by the 22nd so I messaged and they responded they were still getting it ready to ship. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
"The jumper I ordered and paid £4.83 shipping charge arrived with a big hole in it. I returned the item and paid a further £2.95 postage. I received a refund for the item only. So, I have paid over £7 for the experience of receiving a really poor quality item and the inconvenience of returning it. I definitely won’t be ordering from this site again!"
"First off, this company is NOT in the UK despite being on a .co.uk website and you paying for your items in £ sterling. I paid extra for the 3-6 business day delivery and 6 weeks later I am still waiting for my items. I made a complaint via their website, and it was only at this stage did it become apparent the company is in China and has problems with translation. Eventually they agreed to offer me a refund for the delivery cost, and asked me to confirm if this was acceptable. I agreed. what i got was NOT a refund but a coupon code for the equivalent amount to be used on another order. I then posted on their page on Facebook, and lo and behold suddenly my account on VeryVoga was closed so now I have no way to contact them unless I create another account. I cannot comment on the quality of the items as my package still has not arrived. I would strongly advise people to steer clear of this company and to source similar dresses from a different online site."
"First of all I was waiting my order over the month. And then.. I was shocked nothing like in a photo. Color is different, disain is differ. Everything 10 times worse. I'm so disappointed.."
"This is a beautiful dress very well made comes up a little small so would advise going up a size"
"Lousy return information, No respect for client."
"Items did arrive ..... eventually. Very poor quality, cheap & nasty material, nothing like photo image. No returns information provided. Wish I had read reviews first. Will not be ordering again, waste of money."
"This skirt is beautiful. It flows beautifully when walking and is lovely and cool to wear.; it is wonderful to find a floor length skirt for my height that goes down and doesn‘t end mid calf!"
"Although shoes are not the expected colour I am extremely delighted with them. They are very comfortable to wear and also very chic."
"Woolen coat like a fkeece bla nket.very poor quality.no return labels, will not buy from Very yoga again!!"
"COAT DESCRIBED AS WOOLEN AND LOOKS REALLY NICE IN THE IMAGE, BUT IS MADE OF THIN POLYESTER VELOUR WITH NO STRUCTURE WHATSOEVER,JUST A FLOPPY ,LIMP LIKE DRESSING GOWN FABRIC WITH NO INTERFACING OR BODY, ,VERY SMALL TOO. THIS COMPANY PRODUCE'S GOOD IMAGES AND DISCOUNTS , WHICH ARE TEMPTING, I WAS SUCKED IN, MORE FOOL ME . I AM OUT OF POCKET BY £10 FOR POSTAGE COSTS DUE TO RETURNING THE ITEM .I AM NOW HOPING THEY WILL REFUND MY MONEY TO PAYPAL. WE WILL SEE . LESSONS LEARNT HERE . IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE , IT USUALLY IS"
"The size is not the same as what we wear here in the US. The quality and material is extremely poor and looks worse than something you would buy at a big box store. The return shipping cost literally as much to send as the coat I bought did. Do NOT buy from this company."
"Muy buena calidad viene con forro y cazuelas para dar mejor forma al pecho el color es idéntico a la foto muy buena compra y relación calidad precio"
"robe identique à la photo, couleurs lumineuses, bonne taille et longueur. je suis très satisfaite de mon achat"
"lovely dress and just as beautiful as I had hoped - the Material and the flower print are excellent the dress came fast and packaging was impeccable"
veryvoga is rated 3.26 based on 76 reviews