veryvoga.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend veryvoga.com

How would you rate veryvoga.com ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kim

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about veryvoga.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought a dress off this site. Paid for postage then when I received a text from DHL to say they would be delivering the product they wanted another £23.00 importation charge. Said I wasn't prepared to pay this but they said they wouldnt deliver the dress until it was paid. When I went on the very voga website it is in small print that you maybe charged importation charges. Just be careful ordering off this site as the clothing is reasonably priced but when you add importation taxes it not do reasonable."
"I bought on this website it is a scam, you received similar ones, you do not received what you see on the pictures, and then if you want a refund, they ask for send back the items and you have to paid the shipping, so you have to spend more for the trash that you received. SCAM SCAM!!! Also they said it is WOOL, it is not!!! It is a cheap polar fleece..."
veryvoga.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews