veryvoga Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend veryvoga

How would you rate veryvoga ?

"je viens de recevoir ces chaussures magnifiques .je voulais en commander 2 autres mais hélas en rupture de stock. Dommage. Cordialement."
"Oplichters #veryvoga#"
"dreadfull #veryvoga""
"Beautiful dress I am a size 12 bought a large fitted perfect very flattering lovely material and perfect length I am 5 ft 7 and it was to my knees would highly recommend this dress Bought for a wedding"
"Très jolie. J’ai pris la taille XXL pour une taille 44-46. Coutures un peu « vite fait »."
"I have now tracked my own parcel...it was delivered on 5/7/2018, and still they wont refund my money have checked my bank and 10:42 17/9/2018....no refund!!! Home / Tools / Track & Trace Track and Trace - Track your Item Fersiwn Cymraeg Delivered Tracking no. GQ588381217GB Your item was delivered on 05-07-2018. Service used: Royal Mail Signed For™ Signed for by: SSS W9 Delivered: 8:10am Print Updated on: Thursday 05 July 08:10am Delivered and Signed Aldridge DO Hide earlier journey Monday 02 July 03:51pm Accepted at Post Office Ribbleton Post Office [PR2 6RJ]"
"This is a sample of the e-mails I have had sent to me from Very Voga...am I misreading this or do they seem more interested in getting negative feed back removed:- veryvoga.co.uk via amazonses.com Fri 7 Sep, 02:33 (10 days ago) to me Dear Janet king, Our customer representative has replied to your Ticket #92665108432993. Dear J. King, This is Complaint Department from Veryvoga. I have received your feedback on Review.io. From now on, I am taking over your case and please rest assured that I will try my best to help you. We are sorry for the dress problem. Here we checked that we have not received the returned parcel, could you please tell us the return tracking number or return receipt if there is one? Here once we receive it, we will issue the full refund including the order shipping fee to you in priority. By the way, if our solution is okay with you, please help us remove the review on Review.io, that will be much appreciated by us. Than you for your time. Looking forward to your reply. You can reply to the this message online here: http://www.veryvoga.co.uk/account/ticket.php?e=janking1954@gmail.com&t=92665108432993. By the way, would you please do us a favor and help us to share your ideas on how to improve our customer service? It takes less than 2 minutes but means a lot to us. Once you complete the survey successfully, you will get a US$ 5 coupon code at the end of the survey. The following is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/veryvoga-en?c=92665108432993 Thank you so much for your time! Have a nice day! I have sent all the proof they need to refund my money"
"I have complained here 1 week ago. Very Voga have tried to get me to remove my honest comment, saying that if I do they will give me a refund...I returned the item in June...no result yet. All they appear to be concerned about are my posts on this review site. I have told them I will try to remove my comments once my refund is back in my bank account, sadly I shall have to take the matter further as I don't see this happening. Once again caviat emptor"
"Alles bestens. Genau wie abgebildet. Passform stimmt auch."
"très jolie robe, fidèle à la description qui en est faite."
"Alles bestens. Genau wie abgebildet. Passform stimmt auch."
"Produit conforme à la photo. Robe très bien coupée et agréable à porter"
"Magnifique robe... taille parfaitement bien et rends comme sur la photo. Reçu en a peine un mois."
"Très belle robe. Simplement un peu déçue que les découpes du col des manches et du bas soient droites alors que sur la photo elles suivent les motifs, ce qui faisait le charme de la cette robe. Mais le tissu est doux et de très bonne qualité."
"Qualität nicht sehr hochwertig, aber der Preis ist sehr gut. Gerade die Angebote im Sale!"
"Très bon site. Vêtements reçu rapidement. Je n'ai pas eu de retour à faire."
"DREADFUL... it is MISREPRESENTING THE GOODS THAT THEY SELL... there is no discount they will send you something that is a 'variation' on the picture that you see on the website.. so if it is a button up dress, which seems to 'button up' you will find that it doesn't button up they just saw button so it looks like it buttons up and unlike the picture which shows that the dress can be unbuttoned for example on the upper part it doesn't. The sizing cannot be trusted (and I am very standard size in the UK), and the material is terribly poor quality despite the fact that they present the goods as if they were expensive goods discounted. Effectively you get very cheap counterfeit from China AND you have to pay to return the goods.. Don't do it.. the picture on the website is just that. In the UK They are in breach of the Consumers' Act, misrepresenting the goods that they sell.................... DO NOT TOUCH and tell your friends."
"Oproep aan allen!!!! Koop hier niets, als het product niet past of je niet bevalt, gaat het je nooit lukken om het te retourneren. Onvoorstelbaar vaak om een retouradres gevraagd maar het slimme chinezen en doen net of ze je niet begerijpen. Echte oplichters bende..."
"Robe d ’une matière très agréable à porter, taille correcte, j ’ai pris du L comme habituellement, attention un peu courte et je ne mesure qu ’1m60"
"Magnifiques sandales, chic et glamour et surtout très confortables. Chaussage normal. Je les recommande."
veryvoga is rated 2.92 based on 48 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!