veryvoga Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend veryvoga

Tell us how veryvoga made you happy

"A EVITER A EVITER Aucun moyen d'échanger un article ni de se faire rembourser. Le retour serait devenu payant, contrairement à ce qu'il y a mentionné sur le site. Le SAV ne réagit plus après quelques tentatives vaines de demande d'échange pour une pointure supérieur. ARNAQUE"
"lovely dress and just as beautiful as I had hoped - the Material and the flower print are excellent the dress came fast and packaging was impeccable"
"Lovely dress fits perfectly had to order a med normally a size 10, material is good quality would recommend"
"Jolie robe mettant en valeur la silhouette féminine. Bonne qualite"
"Je suis très contente de cette paire de chaussure qui est très confortable. Juste dommage que à ma douane en Nouvelle-Calédonie il me taxe trop chère (33,33 euro)!"
"Product not as described, what came was polyester, not cotton as per description. Customer service is awful, they offered 40% off or to return the item at my cost! Avoid this company!"
"i ordered a jacket ,after 2 weeks when whant to check track order i saw order was canceled and they didn't told nothing and i'm still waiting my money back"
"The delivery took way too long, the size chart is not compatible with UK sizes and it's a whole cin! I asked for a full refund but they only offered 40%. Don't ever buy from this website!"
"Item arrived with a hole in it. Customer service initially said get it mended locally - no offer to pay, then said return it and we will send you a credit note - pay return postage yourself. Finally they agreed to refund me the item, but I still had to return it at my own expense! Great way to make money for nothing - customer buys and pays postage, items get returned at customer expense. Don't risk it is all I can say."
"I wanted to opt for a non star comment....as my experience was NOT a good one. After placing an order I immediately cancelled my order which they were agreeable to (after Id read some not so good comments on the internet). They also agreed to a full refund which I havent received and doubt I ever will. This is NOT a serious company if they were theyd refund me. STAY CLEAR OF THIS IT STINKS!!!!!"
"Very pleased with the dress. Did find it a little small. However, I am not used to these particularly sizings, therefore it would a guess as to whether or not it would fit properly. But for the money, very happy."
"Всё очень понравилось - навигация, ассортимент, скорость доставки. Обязательно буду обращаться ещё, и не раз. Всем заинтересованным рекомендую!"
"The dress came very quickly. Fits perfectly - no alteration required. Very elegant. Highly recommend."
"belle robe bon maintien. dentelle de qualité"
"Sehen gut aus und haben auch eine gute Passform"
"belle robe bon maintien. dentelle de qualité"
"je viens de recevoir ces chaussures magnifiques .je voulais en commander 2 autres mais hélas en rupture de stock. Dommage. Cordialement."
"Beautiful dress I am a size 12 bought a large fitted perfect very flattering lovely material and perfect length I am 5 ft 7 and it was to my knees would highly recommend this dress Bought for a wedding"
"Très jolie. J’ai pris la taille XXL pour une taille 44-46. Coutures un peu « vite fait »."
veryvoga is rated 3.34 based on 58 reviews