veryvoga Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend veryvoga

Tell us how veryvoga made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Still waiting for order... same experience as other reviews Wish I’d read before buying... Def don’t think it’s an actual genuine company Never answer questions, just receive the same response no matter what I’ve said. Awful.... absolutely terrible... Do NOT use this company I’ll be writing in every review website possible... which I’ve told them I will!"
"Still waiting for them to send me a returns form! Nothing in parcel when delivered and now denying I'm on their system!!!"
"VeryVoga is a Fraud!! In February 2019, I paid USD126 for an order, and as at May 2019, it is yet to be delivered! I have contacted them via email on so many occasions and all they have to say is that they are checking up with their logistic department!! They merely refunded the full cost of shipping to me, but they have ignored my calls for a full refund of the sum I paid."
"Too long shipping Not good enough with answers Also very very long from payment to shipping. Im still waiting for delivery after more then a month. Other online commercial are much faster"
"STAY AWAY! I have never had such as a bad experience with a company in my life. I ordered two jackets 11 weeks ago. I received 1 2 weeks ago and it was supposed to be a size 12-14. But the arms were up to my elbows and I could not close it. Id say it would have fitted an 6-8. The jacket I received is a different material to what was advertised as a 100% wool coat. The material I received has never been near a sheep in its life. Cheap and nasty and nothing like the picture. I paid to send the item back and I have proof that they signed to receive it back. yet still no refund and no response to my customer service ticket asking for a refund. The 2nd jacket I am still waiting on and I have asked to speak to a Manager and asked for a refund 7 times. Still no satisfactory response. I am now being told that it has been delivered but I have not received it and I have asked to see proof of delivery and a refund as I certainly did not get the parcel. Even clicking on the tracking information that they sent me it says item returned to sender. Take my advice and don't use this site. Everything £5 is much better. I am out £100 for 2 x jackets that were supposed to be half price. Had they come from everything £5 I would still have returned them."
"Read the other reviews before ordering - the clothes are very small - undersized to the published sizes on website. The material is cheap but the photos look lovely- do not be drawn in. The refund process is very slow plus complicated (24 hours could be 4 days !!) and you end up paying £££s to return unwanted goods as you have to pay for the original delivery as well. BE WARNED - avoid this website."
"Used this company for the first time. Nothing I ordered looks like it does on the pictures. All made of terrible shabby material. Totally disappointed with the items. No returns labels or any information included in my delivery. Have emailed twice and still a week later no one has got back to me. And I want to return these awful items and get my refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total cowboy company. No one should ever use them Sangeeta Patel, London"
"Ordered what looked like a beautiful vintage style dress for my daughter to wear at my wedding. It came completely different in colour, fabric, style and quality. The sizing was awful. It was age 3-4 and my husband to be could fit his arm in the sleeve and he is 16 stone! It was made from cheap stringy lace and was entirely see through at the back! Not appropriate for a 3 year old and not at all as pictured. Due to timing we did not send it back and tried to have it adjusted to fit. This was futile and ended up buying something far more beautiful elsewhere. Don’t bother using this site. It is based in China and the quality you receive is just like the horror stories you read about!"
"WARNING.............. I placed an online order the items looked wonderful and of a good quality. RUGS poor materials, simply disgraceful how they trick customers by advertising lovely clothes and produce nothing but rubbish. NEVER AGAIN"
"I have tried to return an item and contacted your team about returning an item, each time asking for an address to return item too. I kept receiving a reply telling me I could return item but must get an address, however an address was very difficult to get off you. Eventually I received an address but about 3 weeks later. I have posted the item, but have still not received payment"
"My parcel was delivered to someone else and I can't get through to anyone to sort it out, it looks as though I have lost my money."
"I ordered some dresses and had paid via PayPal before I realised the items come from China. That's not like me, as I tend to be on the ball with internet shopping. I then decided to look them up. Yep. I wasn't happy with what I was reading about them, but couldn't find the cancel order on the website. 2 days after my order, I received confirmation from V Voga that payment had been accepted and the dresses were about to be started. I quickly replied that I wanted to cancel my order and have a full refund. It took a few days. They offered me money off, or 5% of the total order. 5% would have been less than the shipping costs, which I pointed out. After that, they refunded me in full within 2 days, having been very polite and courteous. Would I order from them in the future? Maybe just 1 item to see the quality. But 3 out of 5 stars isn't a bad review. You just have to remember there is a time difference."
"It is well over 3 weeks now that I posted my first review. I have sent another email to VeryVoga and they have chosen not to respond. It is almost two months now and still counting. I am yet to receive either the dress I ordered nor a refund. Please shout it on the mountain tops if possible. This company is fraudulent. They should not be allowed to trade. They even had the guts to ask me to remove my review and yet I have not received a refund nor the dress that I ordered. Please warn even your enemies not to have anything to do with them. They are frauds. Omotunde Oladipo."
"Terrible purchasing experience! It's a 100% Chinese company, called Lebbay Network Technology Co., Ltd, owning a few online fashion brands, locating in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Suzhou cities. I purchased a V-neck dress from their website. The quality is very low compared to their website pictures. I contacted the customer service asking return & refund. At first the customer service offered me about 7 Euro refund and no returning. When I insisted the return & refund, they provided me a code and an address. It's in Belgium! The returning shipment fee costs me up to 18 Euro. Then I wrote to them asking why I paid 4 Euro shipping fee for purchasing and now returning fee is 18 Euro. No reply any more! I called their Shanghai office number and their attitude was super rude! My review to Veryvoga: 0 star! My suggestion to potential buyers: 0 considering about buying anything from Veryvoga!"
"I wrote a review a few days ago asking other customers to keep emailing this company for their refunds. after 4 or 5 emails today I receieved my £80 refund."
"Rubbish company,six weeks now from when I ordered. No customer service all you get are rambling emails which are indecipherable. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM,"
"Like other customers, if I had read the returns pilocy would not have used! Good are not as website puctures and trying to retun an item is like pulling teeth. You chase and chase and they are reluctant to send you a returns form and address to send back to. They obviously don't understand the customers statutory rights at all. Avoid using as not worth the hassle."
"If I could give it no stars I would! DO NOT USE!!!!!!! Quality was awful and not like the pic, sent it back and been waiting 1.5 months for refund and nothing! Surely they can not trade?"
"Marilyn I wish I read the reviews before useing this company. Same problems as other customers, 7 weeks for order to arrive. Too late/ bad quality/ size incorrect/ no refund yet just fobbed off... Please, Please do not let this company get away with this. Keep sending them emails. Iwill not give up, they should not be allowed to steal from customers."
veryvoga is rated 2.65 based on 122 reviews