https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
I had to hound and hound vicsrack for my 3 pairs of shoes and when they came, they were BEAUTIFUL. If it wasn’t for the hustle and stress they put me through, I would give the shoes 5 stars. I ordered beginning of February and only got my shoes middle of July 2020 :(
Don't know how accurate this supposed company is. But do your resarch before ordering anything. I ordered since about a month or so and I have yet to receive my order!!! I have contacted the supposed company via email, numerous times and received the runaround!
I just want to let the reviewers know that I did a search on this company and it landed me at these reviews. I had a super cute pair of shoes in the cart, and did NOT proceed with the order. I don't have the time or energy to be chasing down money. I've been burned by an online company before, so now I do homework on companies I've never heard of. Your reviews are truly appreciated!
I ordered 5 pair of shoes June 19. I have not received the order nor any information about the order. $131 LOST.... I will be contacting the better business bureror.
BEWARE fraudulent company - I have been inquiring about my order for almost 3 months Vicrack has not sent it although they claim to have sent it several times. Vicsrack took my funds immediately and have repeatedly lied. .
Never I got the shoes. Almost three months waiting my sandals...it is almost fall, I do not need any more sandals, I need boots. *** Please do not waste your time and your money. **** And I am still waiting my money back.
My lawyer is looking into this company to get shutdown
Horrible company total scam. Never received my order after a month do not Bother with this company.
Placed an order in May. Money gone. No shoes. Working through PayPal and vendor says they are on their way. Very doubtful. Lesson learned - read reviews ahead of time. Negative stars apply.
I wouldn't have given 1 star but it won't let me do that. I ordered a pair of shoes in June. Still haven't gotten them. They said that my order was lost but when I asked for a refund they were suddenly being shipped. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!
This company is pretty bad! I cannot get a response either. I was fooled and should have read the reviews first.
I ordered a month ago and there is no movement on the package!!!they don't answer emails
I ordered 3 pairs of shoes through this sight in February. Nothing to this date. I will forever be leery of anything coming out of China because of this. Never ever again.
Have not received my item they will not return my money I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.
I’m not sure what’s going on with this company, but feel like covid has possibly halted some things. I say this because I placed an order on March 6 for a pair of shoes, which I received in two-three weeks. I don’t know the exact date, but I ended up having to place a second order on March 24 for the same shoes because my dog ate one and I liked them A LOT. So I probably received the shoes a few days before the day I placed them, so say I got them in about two and a half weeks. So- good, placed my order, got it timely (tracking was hard because it’s in Chinese-download the app they tell you to download and it’s more helpful, it’s either Arrive or Shipt or something.) So fast forward, I placed my second order on March 24 and i just received two of the four pairs of shoes, 3 Months later. I have no idea where the other half of my order is lol. But I will say within the same day of placing my second order, customer service contacted me asking if my order was legit (probably because they could see I ordered the same thing + 3 more pairs of shoes..) so I don’t know. I’ll give them a little bit of credit, I guess because I had dialogue wit customer service over my items but it still very sub par. And it’s sucks because I really like the shoes lol the ones I got were too small and I want to order / return them for a better size but at this point I’ll get them in 2021 when leopard print shoes are out of style
I placed and order on 04/13/2020 haven't heard a thing from this company. I am out raged. Please do not order anything from this company!! Scam. I paid my money and received no product. !!!:(
I placed an order on June 12th. There has been no communication about my order. I know now to never, ever buy anything with this non-existent company again.
Ordered over a month ago and nothing. They won’t give you what you paid for so DO NOT buy from this website. I should of looked at the reviews first.
I wish I would of read the reviews I've been legit waiting for over a month now and reading all of your reviews confirms it. I'm so sad tho because they were super cutie shoes and I bought a kinds of stuff to wear with them. But ya live and you learn F'en sucks still. DONT BUY FROM THESE AHOLES SCAM SCAMSCAM
VICSRACK IS A BOGUS STORE THAT WAS OUSTED OUT OF AMAZON AND EBAY: I ordered shoes with an advertised delivery date of May 2, 2020. From May 5th to June 22nd, I sent inquiries to the company's help desk email address and received no reply and called two numbers I found online which were non-operating. Then I found hundreds of reviews online, revealing that this store takes buyers' money and does not deliver. SO BUYERS, CALL THE SECURITY DEPT OF YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE YOUR PURCHASE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND AND THE COMPANY AND YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE INVESTIGATED---AND THEN BOTHER TO SPREAD THE WORD TO BUYERS AND COMPLAIN TO AUTHORITIES! FOLLOW-THROUGH.
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.22 based on 247 reviews