https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
I ordered five pair of sandals. It took a month and a half to receive them and three emails checking on them. When I got them in, I only received three pair and it was not what I ordered. Do not buy from this company!!!
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
I have place two orders totaling $254.59 in March and have yet to receive my merchandise in May
This should be against the law
I ordered a pair of shoes on March 4, and I have not received them!!! They were $40, it’s not a fortune, but I would like it refunded so I could buy the same shoes for that or less. How can I report this company?? Do not buy from here!
I wish there was a way to rate with negative stars!! My experience is no different from others that have posted. Ordered 2 pair of shoes a month and a half ago, and no shoes. I’ve ask for a refund 4 different times and get the same answer-“we can not refund, so sorry for your inconvenience”. They also have given me a bogus Chinese mail tracking number. They are an absolute SCAM - please stay away.
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!! I bought a pair of shoes in February. It is now almost May and I still never received my shoes! I contacted (only email because they don’t have a phone number) multiple times and they keep saying my item is lost at the post office it is on the way. It’s been ALMOST 3 MONTHS. I still have not received anything.
I bough t a pair of shoes online and they arrived two weeks later than expected. with the Covid outbreak I let it slide. The shoes were too wide and they will not let me send them back. They just keep pushing me off. I would NEVER by another pair of shoes from them! Below are their responses to my request for a refund.
Dear customer,
We are sorry for the trouble. Is it possible to make a compensation of 30% to you and you keep this item?
Thank you so much for your kind understanding and support.
Best regards
Sunny

Dear customer,
We feel sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you return you will bear the expensive shipping fee, it's not worthy.
Is it possible to keep the items? And we will refund 20% to you. Hope you like it.
Sunny

Dear customer,
We feel so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
The return address is temporarily unavailable, it's so upset that you are not satisfied with our product, we will accept your kindly advice and improve our customer service and products.
We still want to offer a partial refund to compensate you, please accept it.
Thanks and best regards
Kathy
I agree with everyone else I had made that order and hadn't got it yet it's been a whole month I wish I could get hold to a phone number so I can get this off of my bank account this is not the time for people to try over on anyone cost of the covid-19
I order shoes Feb 2020 still have not received my order n have been trying to get my money back pls do not order from this company
This company is a complete SCAM! DO NOT ORDER from the this company. I ordered a pair of shoes in February. I still have not received those shoes. I have emailed multiple times, and the only thing I receive is someone telling me they are in route. They sent me a tracking number with a different address. as one of the review stated before, they keep stating the package is in route. I repeat this is a scam do not order from this company.
I ordered two pairs of shoes over 2 months ago, money was debited from my account, and I never received them. Didn’t bother to read the reviews before I ordered. Hope someone reads mine!! Refund me please!!!
I have not received my orders
I placed two orders VK20133 $180.89 plus $5.43 ISA Fee
and VK19726 $66.28 plus $1.99 Fee
I ordered shoes on 2/25/2020, Vicsrack promptly removed $69 from my account saying I would received an estimated ship date via email. It never came, nor did the shoes. And, since I was not provided a precise ship date, my bank will not refund my only. I am living on Social Security & this was a big splurge for me. Shame on Vicsrack.
This company is a scam!!! I ordered to pair of shoes Over a month ago I never received them. I emailed them numerous times and (Rose) said my order was being ship from Airport and will come through the mail, this was a couple of weeks ago. So I emailed them last week and this week and now I’m not getting a response about my refund that I’m asking for!!!
I have placed two orders over a month ago and have not received anything
I keep getting emails apologizing but no merchandise
SCAM!!! Ordered some heels 2 months ago, they took the money from my account but I have not received my heels. Worst company ever, please don’t order from them!!! No contact number, they emailed 1 time after I emailed them and said they called post office and my order has shipped. My fault for not reading reviews, never again.
Please DONT order from this company!! It is a complete scam. They don’t have a customer service phone number but an email address. I emailed them about my order and each time (Jane) stated that they contacted the post office and the post office had the package. As you’ve probably guessed, the post office never had a package for me. I never received a tracking number. It’s been 2 months and I still haven’t received anything! I am sure this is a Chinese company that’s taking people’s money. I urge you to not order from their website!!
I would have given a zero rating if I could. So mad at myself for not reading these reviews. Too trusting I guess. I’m in the same boat as everyone else. Ordered 2 pairs of shoes, no shoes, no emails, no texts. No tracking number. I’m out 56.00 dollars too. This company should be ashamed of themselves. Eventually these reviews will catch up with them and they won’t be able to scam anybody else. Don’t order from this company if you are in need of a pair of shoes. They said they have no record of my order yet I have a confirmation with an order number the shoes were ordered.
I guess it is a bogus website! I Ordered 2 pair of shoes 3 weeks ago. never got them.
I usually always read reviews but I was on Dillards website,
I thought it was a Dillard's brand from direct sales.
I'm out $72 too I guess.
I have been waiting for at least 3 months for my sandals i haven't received my sandals,email or nothing is this really a legit company....and theirs no contact info to get in contact with them...
Told shoes would ship in 24 hours. No shoes 20 days lster and no reply . Scam. Contacting bbb and attorney general
https://vicsrack.com is rated 1.19 based on 206 reviews