https://vicsrack.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vicsrack.com

Tell us how https://vicsrack.com made you happy
They are a scam! Run!
Placed my order on 2/16/2020 for $109.89 and as of today have not received. I have emailed customer service 2 times now, first two emails for a response that my order has shipped. Seriously, anyone thinking about ordering from this company...save your money or buy somewhere else. This is not a good company as they do not stand behind their products and will not refund your money.
I ordered a pair of sneaker, 37.00 and change on My 13,2020. Have not recieved them yet. I started emailing them about my purchase. They're response was to use the tracking number, I did, and it never moves going or coming. I emailed once more asked for a refund, their response: I can't give you a refund because your item is being shipped. That was to weeks ago. I feel stupid, and hurt because I wanted this item but failed to check. I've lost my money and there's no way of getting it back.
I had same experience order may11.2020 until now no information
Placed an order 3 weeks ago and tracking # doesn’t give any updated info and have not received my items or updates. Wondering if they just took my money and there isn’t even an order placed 😡
If i could leave no stars, I would. I ordered my shoes on March 12th. By March 20th, I had not yet received an order confirmation and was getting nervous because I was set to move out of my current home on the 1st of april. I contacted the facility to request the confirmation and tracking number. On March 25th, the company responded to my email apologizing for not shipping it out sooner, and informed me that they had just sent it out that day (convenient). Obviously my shoes were not going to arrive in time. Thankfully, I filled out a mail forwarding. April, no shoes. I contacted the company again, shipment stuck in China. May, no shoes, shipment stuck in China. June, no shoes, shipment still stuck in China. The company apologized and sent out a new order after confirming my NEW address, but sent them again to the WRONG address!! Here we are June 19 and still no shoes, no refund. No nothing. I'm extremely disappointed in Vicrack's service. I was sooo looking forward to wearing these shoes this summer but my summer is almost over and it looks like I wasted my money on shoes I will never get to wear.
Ordered 6 pairs of shoes for a wedding, they sent 3 gave me a fake tracking number for the other 3 they still haven’t arrived, emailed several times since March, waiting on a resolution from PayPal,
WOW! I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered two pair of wedge sandals on May 27th. I'm am experiencing the exact same thing. This should be against the LAW!
Should be zero stars. Never received my order and the emails from them are a joke. I'm now out $60. Big Scam!
If I can give 0 starts I will, I never received my item this site is a real scam ! Don’t buy anything here
I placed an order on February 1, 2020, it is now June 2020. I have yet to receive my order. I email this company, and when I do get an email back, it's always they are pushing the order and that I will receive my order in a few days. Well, it's been a few months. They are constantly stealing from people.
The contact us email address for questions is no longer active. How do we report these scammers? Fortunately, I only bought one pair of shoes but I’m so upset over this. How could this have gone on this long and nobody catch this?? How do we get our money back?
I’ve been waiting over 2 months for my shipment. I haven’t received the product. I haven’t received up to date accurate tracking information to give me an estimate of when it’ll be here and I was refused a refund.
Had I known they were located in China. I wouldn’t have ordered from them. It’s been almost a month and can’t even track my order.
I ordered the Shining Rhinestone Golden Ankle Wrap Sandals for a wedding in April 2020 and never received these sandals. This company is a rip off which is to bad because they show photos of very cute shoes. SCAM!!!!!
If you value your money, please stay away from this company. It’s a scam, I ordered two pairs of sandals 3 months ago, and still have yet to receive them. I emailed them 3 times asking for my money back and they provided a fake tracking number and told me to wait for the item. They just continue to give you the run around and the problem is never solved. Bottom line, it’s a fraudulent company, do not trust. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE you will never receive your item, money lost.
You people do not care about your customers!!! You are stealing from people everyday when know that people order items from you and they never get the items they order. I am reporting you all to the USA Trade Commissioner to stop the SCAN of people hard earn money!!! Burn in hell!!!! The one star you got don’t deserve #%@%###@#%*###
I ordered 4 pair of shoes
2 of the 4 pair arrived over a month later and the quality is poor. One pair was the wrong color. I have yet to receive the other 2 pair. It has been over 2 months. I did get 15% off refunded back to me finally. They say the other 2 pair are coming. I asked for a refund because I no longer want them at this point but they will only apologize for the inconvenience and tell me to just wait. I have been round and round with customer service by email. I would not, never, no way order from them, especially if you live in the United States.
Just don't never order from this company.
Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Don’t Buy From Them