Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
I've never had anything but an exceptional service from Viking. I stick to two flavours but their range is good and a decent choice of hardware too, can't fault this company. well done and thank you
Good price speedy delivery
Every order I make always arrives promptly and even one order I did not receive the amount of eliquid I ordered was very quickly corrected and the remainder of the order was sent to me very quickly. Spot on Viking!!
Easy website to use, and brilliant delivery service, will be using again Kerri
The one brought was very good I’m pleased with them I would recommend them
Great juice as per normal, flavour not as strong as previously, or could be just me, still great vape.
Excellent service from Viking e-cigs Ordered online, package arrived within 2 days.
Excellent service
Great products and very speedy service and delivery communication - will definitely shop here again
Viking e-cigs are my first choice company when it comes to ordering eliquids. Excellent when it comes to ordering online and goods are practically always delivered next day. (during lockdown it was same day) Highly recommended company for sure.
perfect service, quality products
Very satisfied they come so quickly I was shocked that they advised the 2nd day after ordering
Quality and pronto service definitely recommended will order again =)
Marvellous service always
Delivery time wasn’t the best!
My first time using Viking E-Cigs and what a company! Top notch customer care from Mervin, great guy. Ordered a Mod online, unfortunately it was faulty (manufacturing issue), I phoned Thursday afternoon to speak to someone about troubleshooting the issue, a replacement was at my Doorstep the next morning! You can't beat that! Superb customer service so will 100% be using these guys again! Blown away with the service.
Love my new vapes fast and efficient service will use Viking e-cigs again
Have ordered a few times from Viking and have been totally impressed with their services, will definitely be using again
Lovely flavours and has stopped me from smoking cigarettes.
Quickly delivery service