Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
I started vaping to quit the cigs & started off by purchasing a kit from off a amazon seller. I believed I’d bagged a bargain, with High reviews, a “complete setup” & all for a cheap price. Turned out, it was my first mistake as a beginner vaper. my purchase did not live up to my expectations & was rubbish, I went back on the cigs..
I decided to give vaping one more try after discovering I have a vape shop in my town.
GOING INTO THAT VIKING STORE WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER & IM SO GLAD I DID THAT DAY.
The staff were amazing. They were friendly, approachable & they talked me through my options as a beginner to vaping, pointing out what vapes are best to start with, the differences between them & what oils to use, they answered my array of questions. I left the store with confidence. I’ve even been back several times & each time left with more knowledge, help & understanding. Also, the prices (which I thought were going to be expensive) shocked me, they’re brilliant. your basic startup isn’t expensive at all, it’s a fraction of what I’d of spent on fags in a week & I usually walk away with an oil thrown in for free.
Shortly after discovering the Viking store, I found them online & it gets cheaper still. Not only do Viking give great discounts on multiple purchases of their oils, but you can clock up points, which grow quickly & knock even more money off online purchases. I’m quite an avid vaper now, having several pieces of hardware & getting into all the variety of different setups, hardware & oils, all purchased from Viking, either in shop or their online site.
Purchasing online, delivery for me, so far has always been 24-48 hrs & it’s a quick & simple site to navigate. If I see something on the site I’m not sure about eg. Hardware or oils, I pop in store & just ask.
Thanks to Viking e-cigs, I’ve now completely quit smoking fags for over 6weeks now, saving over £400 & can honestly say, I now actually enjoy vaping & don’t mind spending my money on it, (which is more than I can say about when I was smoking the fags)..
Quality Staff, quality store, quality products & all at an excellent price.
THANK YOU VIKING & thank you to the Viking shop in Rugeley, couldn’t of done it without ya :)
I have purchased items online & also in store. Purchasing online was really simple & the Choices ere many. It was straightforward & delivery was quick. Only thing was, being completed new to vaping, it did get slightly confusing with what was what.. Purchasing in store was great, due to the staff being so helpful & informative.
Being new to vaping. Staff talked me though my best options & also demonstrated how each vape worked & shown me the correct way to use & maintain it.
Fab service even during lockdown parcel was haand delivered and zoe helped me choose and purchase what I needed to get start vaping and has been fab x
I visit burntwood branch. Friendly, helpful, usually got what I want. During lockdown have used delivery service & was surprised at the speed of deliveries. They are fab fellas that work here & always give help & advice. Only choice for me 😁🤗
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.93 based on 185 reviews