Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
i got two blueberry elf bars, one was really nice but the other one had no flavour and tasted stale, not impressed. maybe it’s fake?
Hi, Sorry to hear you had a problem with an elf bar. Firstly, we do not sell fake products, this can be checked by scanning the QR code on the side of the box. If you contacted us and let us know the problem we can either refund you or send a replacement.
Ordered over 1 week ago and order has still not arrived
Still waiting on my order and it was over 2 weeks ago
I’m appalled to have received an email asking me to change my rating after the issue was “dealt with” Nobody contacted me to rectify this issue.
My vapes have not arrived yet
Viking e-cigs 1 star review on 27th August 2021
You order was delivered on 23/08, 3 days after dispatch by Royal Mail 48.
Delivery poor been weeks still not received
Would give 0 if I could. Never arrived with no way of tracking the parcel when checked out as guest and no reply to an email I sent to query where it was
Ten bottles ordered on one arrived. Second attempt just an empty package arrived. Not heard from Viking since. Awaiting a refund.
On both occasions your packaging was damaged by royal mail, we gave you a full refund.
Bought gem coils only last 2 hours complete waste of money beware
Hi Sarah, sorry to hear you’ve found these coils burnt out too quickly, firstly I can assure you that we buy our Innokin stock from an authorised distributor, but from time to time (as with all coils) some batches contain duds. We can offer you a replacement pack or a refund, you can either reply to this message or email sales@vikingecigs.co.uk with your preference.
Still waiting for the order a week later and I have had to pay for the extra money and next day delivery of £7 and I am still waiting for both.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.84 based on 442 reviews