Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Great products fast delivery
Spot on - highly recommended.
Good price and quick service
excellent service, fast delivery and good quality vape liquid. Highly recommended
Great products at a great price. Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Ordered one evening and the order arrived the next day. Very prompt service and I definitely will order from Viking again. Highly recommended
Amazing service wouldn’t go anywhere else for my purchases. Very helpful when you don’t know what your buying and free delivery to
Sharon Hurton
Fantastic service, friendly professional staff, great prices! Wouldn’t go anywhere else - thank you
I continue to order from Viking because the product is always consistent and I order one day and they usually get delivered the next day, so I will continue to order if it’s not broken,don’t fix it.
Easy to order and quick delivery would definitely recommend
Excellent service with next day delivery
I always buy my vapes here. Good quality liquid, fantastic service and my order is always received within a few days. Only one time I had an issue, which was resolved promptly. Their point system is an added bonus as I also save money now on each order. I'll always get my vape oil here 🙂
Fast and efficient delivery as always
Very quick delivery , good communication with a excellent price .
I order regularly online, items always arrive quickly. Good prices
Service and price first class x Have purchased a few times and highly recommend xx
Always have what I need in stock. Quality Vape liquid and fast delivery
I am obsessed with these guys! They currently offer same day delivery if you live in Burntwood/Lichfield/Rugeley/Cannock etc which is fantastic and have the best e-liquids of anywhere I've ever tried. Highly recommend them to anyone.
Absolute excellent service! Always happy to help
Can't fault Viking e-cigs, Norseman Heisenberg spot on, but what I can fault is Royal Mail took over a week for order on a 48hr delivery, good communication from Tom at Viking, will definitely order again and pay for delivery this time.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.92 based on 156 reviews