Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road
Burntwood
WS7 3GL

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Always has my coils and juice in stock, fast repeat delivery and the point collecting is a bonus too. Very happy
Very helpful staff together with an effective ordering and delivery system. I have used this company on a regular basis for several years. Highly recommended.
always good service fast delivery at a great price
Very good service, fast delivery and reasonable prices πŸ‘ I can recommend
First class service
Nice selection, great prices, super service. No brainer
Have used thier vape juice for 9 years and wouldn't buy else where. If ever a question or query they respond so quickly to resolve
Quick delivery and friendly team at the shop can't fault them
Great flavours, simple to order and fast delivery
Variety and taste of flavours is awesome.
I ordered liquids for my vaporiser, impressive turn around as my order arrived on the third day.
Great ecig coils, good price, speedy delivery. Put an order in late on the 8th, received by the 10th
Every time I buy from here the staff are so helpful Excellent service will continue to use them. Their online website is easy to navigate and an extremely quick service.
Very happy as always am with my e liquid and coils. Always purchase my goods from Viking e- cigs. Never had any complaint. Excellent value for money and quick delivery πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Excellent company, go above and beyond to help and advise, I emailed a problem and they called me back to sort, what more can u ask for!
Exactly what l wanted,delivery next day brilliant πŸ‘
Very good products! Speedy delivery! Easy to use website with good explanations on all products sold! Would highly recommend!
I have been shipping vape juice, Nic salt and other accessories from Viking e-cigs to East Africa 'Kenya'. Am delighted coz of their high quality vapes, e-juice and their free shipping. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else... these guys are the best
Fast and efficient service every time these guys go above and beyond for you 100% would always recommend these guys πŸ’¨
Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and good products.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.9 based on 478 reviews