Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Very easy to use and fast delivery thank you
Awesome punch of people always helpful. Been using them for years with not one issue
Hi your service is very good and I kike how you deal with all orders.
My only problem at the moment is finding a juice that tastes like the one I was using ,hopefully I will get that sorted soon .
Eileen Reynolds 😉
Excellent service. Ordered vape and was delivered 2hrs later.
Excellent juice, great service, would definitely use this company again
Excellent Service. Have ordered many items from the store and have had delivery the very next day without any problems.
Top service 👌💯 highly recommended 💟
I love this spot. Everytime I ring up to place an order I'm met with the same friendly attitude. They ship fast, are reasonably priced and help out wherever they can. I highly recommend their own brand of vape juice too it's amazing!
Prompt efficient service.
Many thanks to all at Viking
Excellent service and express delivery
Supplied all I ordered. Quality products. Thank you.
Not being able to visit our local Viking shop in Lichfield due to Covid restrictions, I am ordering online. The prompt service has been second to none and our last order was personally delivered to our door just a few hours after placing it. Great service!!
I ordered 2 batteries , at a good price , on a Monday and they arrived 2 days later ( post free ) Excellent value and service , what more can I say.
Great response
Super fast delivery, thank you 😊
Fantastic service 5 *
Very quick delivery. Excellent.
Great service, helpful staff at the Rugeley shop.
Online ordering absolutely brilliant, easy to navigate the site to make your order. I made my order in the morning and it was delivered on the same day in the afternoon. You couldn't ask for a quicker service. Well done Viking!
Always dispatched quickly, great service, loyalty points give good discounts on products. Excellent
Robert McMunnigal

Ordered a packet of coils for my Aspire Vape after 11am this morning received the just after 1pm the same day the service from Viking is outstanding can't believe it I have always used the shop in Rugeley and the staff there are fantastic can not praise Viking highly enough Well Done Viking
Great service , placed order on line , Delivered the next day you can't get any faster .👍
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.93 based on 185 reviews