Viking e-cigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking e-cigs
Read Viking e-cigs Reviews

01543 899314

sales@vikingecigs.co.uk

Viking Ecigs Longship Importers Ltd Unit 18d Chasewater Heath Business Park Cobbett Road

Tell us how Viking e-cigs made you happy
Great service all round, very prompt service
Excellent Always first class delivery and service
Fantastic service, ordered and delivered on the same day. Thank you so much.
Excellent service. Quick delivery.Very pleased with the service Thankyou.
Brilliant service and top notch-products
Always great service and delivery......
Super fast delivery, great customer service, items I bought as described. Highly recommend
Very efficient and quality products. Delivery is always as expected! Helpful staff too! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, quick delivery, brilliant 👍
Fantastic customer service great products highly recommend to anyone
Happy to recommend Viking e-cigs good products and a first class delivery service
Best liquid I've used, I won't use any others now. Delivery is always fast and well packaged.
Had the best service from Viking across all of my orders. Quickest delivery known to man! Good quality products & fab prices. Can’t wait to order again, wouldn’t go anywhere else
Excellent service 👏
No nonsense order that arrived a couple of days later. No worries, nice vape fluid (sherbet lemon). Andy
I have no issues with product or delivery, even through these dire times.
I have been using Viking for 18 months now, ordering both the electronic vapes and regular liquid supplies for my wife. Every time we have used them, I have found the website to be really well laid out & easy to navigate, prices are as good as you will get anywhere, ordering is easy, communications from Viking regarding orders are timely, and delivery has always been very speedy. Now - I wouldn't look anywhere else!
Excellent website and goods were delivered the next day. Less than 24 hours after ordering. Excellent service.
Prompt dispatch and good stock levels make this ecig store top-notch.
Always used Viking. Normally visited store in town, but with the lockdown, use online ordering which is no hassle and get prompt delivery. I recommend with no reservations.
Viking e-cigs is rated 4.84 based on 442 reviews