Vileda Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Vileda
Katy Escott
Verified Buyer
"I contacted customer services as I didn't have a confirmation email. They responded within hours and confirmed my order had left them and I should expect it the following day. I feel as though I can trust this company with any issues raised and feel confident in their products."
Alan Robertson
Verified Buyer
"hi, your service in approach with guidance was good as was delivery. I was away most of the week, of the two mops one studio / one home initial test at studio leaving smear affect , tried your cleaner and one by Evans we know about both left as stated, it is almost a matt effect , I will contact the technical dept this week, our floor covering has a slight sheen, as the smear effect contradicts that. Cheers Alan"
Carol Luck
Verified Buyer
"The brushes arrive loose in a plastic bag. The handle of one was snapped off and one had its bristles squashed."
Good morning, We're sorry that you have encountered a problem with your order. I can see that a member of the team is trying to contact you to resolve this issue but is unable to get through. Please can you contact us on 0117 330 2277. Thanks, DF Sales
John Logan
Verified Buyer
"Utter junk handle locked in low position you need to be a hobbit to use it i will be contacting vileda to take this back dont buy one."
Good Morning, We're sorry that you have encountered a problem with your EasyWring & Clean Turbo Mop. We tried to contact you on 12/02/2018 but unfortunately could not get hold of you. We are keen to rectify this problem, if you could please contact us on 0345 769 7356 our customer service team would be happy to help. Thanks, Vileda UK
"Make my housework done easy."
Maria Martin
Verified Buyer
"Made washing my rather large floor much less of a chore. Really happy with this mop."
"Can wring out the mop to almost dry, with minimal effort."
Jessie Markham
Verified Buyer
"Everything went well with the purchase"
BARBARA MOORE
Verified Buyer
"I have tried many floor mops, but this clearly is the best I have bought. I also purchased two spare mop heads. Totally recommend this product at a good price too."
Renata Ingram
Verified Buyer
"Have had other makes similar but much prefer Vileda Easy Wring Clean Turbo set, more robust and makes washing floors quick and easy and walkable on in minutes."
Lyn Norris
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the items, price and the speed of service and delivery. Thank you"
Brian Kane
Verified Buyer
"Good products but misleading on dustpan without a brush mop was brilliant"
Hazel Duffin
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with my purchase as can't get locally,had to wait a few days more to receive as was out of stock when ordered Only complaint was the excessive postage charge being penalised for living in highlands of Scotland we still on main land uk sending item through post office would even by first class be less then you charged please rethink your postage policy Thank you"
"Your mop works a treat. It won't rust being plastic."
Marie McKenna
Verified Buyer
"Very straightforward to order items and arrived in a reasonable timescale."
"Cleaned floor well"
Colin Yates
Verified Buyer
"Extremely disappointed did not receive complete order as ordered"
Good afternoon, We're sorry that you have encountered a problem with your order. I can see that you have previously spoken with a member of our team, and I hope you are now satisfied that the problem has been resolved. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 330 2277. Thanks, DF Sales
"Smooth process order and fast delivery. Box packaging could be better"
"I was very impressed with the technical team. The item I wanted was not available and the advice I was given was that it was discontinued. The replacement I thought was to difficult for the elderly but as the lady said it was very simple to use. Thank you so much first class"
Jayne Gray
Verified Buyer
"Vileda helps me with my obsession for cleaning"
Vileda is rated 4.30 based on 253 reviews