Vileda Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vileda
Read Vileda Reviews
Excellent brand excellent products great prices Vileda is the BEST
Quality products but a bit overpriced.
Better prices than third party sellers and good quality products.
I am really pleased with my vileda steam mop. I have tiles in my kitchen and right through to my conservatory the mop has made such a difference with cleanliness and the tiles are dry so quickly.
Very good company and easy to to do business with.
Easy to use web site, stock was delayed but I received an email to say this was the case. Product arrived quite quickly afterwards
Great service, best prices for their own products compared with wider market supplies. Fast and safe delivery, minimal packaging was a bonus. I am so glad that the mop wasn't packed in another box.
I have used a couple of other steam mops but this is the best one if all you want to do is wash the floor. This is the second one I have purchased ascthe first one was quite old and had started to leak. The price was very good too.
delivered on time thanks
easy to use, good communication
Very good customer service
Excellent service and cleaner is brilliant
I’m completely satisfied with the steam mop. Easy to use and the cleaning results are amazing . Can
Highly recommend.
Excellent service, couldn’t fault the super mop.
Thank you Vileda! Every home should have one!
I really recommend the vileda window cloths haven’t been able to purchase from any local shops which used to stock them. Now I found them online I will be purchasing them this way in the future.
Delivered when promised. Very efficient.
First class delivery
The products were fine but sadly packed so badly the bottle of cleaning liquid split and leaked over the replacement mops. I did email Vileda but no response to date.
The ordering and delivery were fine, however it is annoying that you cannot buy these refills in the shops where the complete mop can be purrchased.
Excellent service, products received promptly as ordered. Found instructions on how to fit on the internet. Would have been nice if they came with the product.
just as wanted and needed thought the post and packing could be more competetive
Vileda is rated 4.32 based on 858 reviews