Vileda Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Vileda
"With the 123 spray mop and the integral fluid, this makes my life so much easier"
Christine Richmond
Verified Buyer
"I love the steam kop! It is easy to assemble and to use. Remember to wear shoes not sandals but the hat is commonsense. I thought my kitchen floor was clean...until I used the mop! It makes a chore quick, simple and effective. Many thanks."
Pravesh Gandhi
Verified Buyer
"Item received is faulty, and supplier is not good enough to resolve the problem. Still awaiting for out come. One thing is sure never will buy VILEDA product again online. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES."
Valerie Myall
Verified Buyer
"Old rotary washing line broke while we were on holiday while daughter was using it,it was 11years old,new one ordered on Thursday morning and it arrived at 11.05on Friday morning just in time for mrs to do holiday washing,excellent service thanks."
James Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ideal indoor dryer for large washes. Appears well made so hopefully should last."
Brian Burton
Verified Buyer
"AN EXCELLENT TOOL FOR KEEPING OUR FLOORS CLEAN. THE CENTRIFUGE DRAINS THE MOP HEAD JUST TO THE WRIGHT LEVEL OF MOISTNESS."
Magnus Farquhar
Verified Buyer
"The Vileda 60M Supadry Hoist Rotary Clothes Dryer is a great product and excellent value for money,however the down side is that free delivery is advertised with orders over £30 and I found on checkout that I was being "charged for delivery" this was due to my postcode which makes my experience with Vileda disappointing."
Dear Magnus Farquhar, We are sorry that you have encountered a problem with your order. I can see that you have now spoken to a member of our customer care team, If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 330 2277. Thanks, DFSales
Moira Keenan
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful mop.Very happy.Someone on review said handle wasn't long enough.Just to say it extends at two points"
Kevin Shaughnessy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product great service far better then the ( Vileda like ) you see"
Margaret Ryan
Verified Buyer
"Being disabled this product makes life a bit easier."
Bette Hindmarch
Verified Buyer
"Too expensive, had I bought this through Ampzon, could have got bucket as well for a few pence more. Thought deal I saw included bucket."
"My new retractable washing line has replaced the old 15 year old Vileda one. It even fitted in the same holes. Delivery very quick."
Roger Wells
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived promptly. Fixing of pads appears simple, though the whole assembly seems rather complex. I have a number of Vileda products and find them ideal for the tasks for which they are designed. Unfortunately, the rollers on my 'Magic Mop' have broken through over enthusiastic use, and spares are not available - the only option being to purchase a whole new assembly. My most recent purchase - an 'Ultramax' mop - was only available online (the bucket & wringer were bought locally). I expect a similar problem when seeking to buy replacement pads. Please advise if spare rollers might be made available. Thank you."
"Really pleased with my new rotary airer. Really strong and big plenty of room for the family wash and more. Quick delivery really pleased with Vileda."
Patricia Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order,delivery was prompt. My previous vileda superdry lasted for 12 years so was happy to replace with the same model."
Freda Smith
Verified Buyer
"Delivery and service was great and my Virobi was very pleased with his new pads and slide around fast and furious thanks"
"This is my 3rd supadry clothes dryer ....... each have last a lot long then there guarantee... last one lasted 12 years. Definitely a recommended product."
Jeffrey Pickles
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, easy to assemble and use."
"I sent for the mop as it had the kids pass on it. When it arrived it did not have the kids pass packaging as it stated."
We are sorry that you have encountered a problem with your order. I can see that you have now spoken to a member of our customer care team and that the issue is being resolved. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 330 2277. Thanks, DFSales
"I have ordered mop and bucket, even thought I received it not the next day, but overall I am very pleased with Vileda's quality !"
Vileda is rated 4.26 based on 364 reviews