Vileda Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Vileda
"quality products"
"WE RECEIVED 1 MOP HEAD AND PAID £11 + FOR IT"
We are sorry that you have encountered a problem with your order. I can see that you have now spoken to a member of our customer care team and that the issue is being resolved. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 330 2277. Thanks, DFSales
"this was the first time that i have used this site,and im very pleased with the service and order thank you"
"The product was delivered promptly, and was first used yesterday to clean my very neglected kitchen floor. The result was that the floor was soon transformed, and looked better than it has done for a very long time. I have used various mops in the past, but none have lasted very long. I am confident that this one will, and it will come into it's own in the run up to Christmas"
"Not happy with the mop head, thought it was the whole thing not a clip on, wanted a mop head that I could put on a pole."
"Life is so easy with vileda"
"I have used these dish cloths for years and they are just excellent for all jobs. Thank you Vileda"
"Very good product. Easy to use and works really well."
"FAB -U -LOUS A GREAT BUY !"
"First saw and used this mop and bucket while in the US and on my return found it was being sold here! It’s the best mop and bucket that I have ever, ever used. Great on both hard and wooden floors. I would highly recommend it and have already done so."
"Brilliant service"
"Ordered the turbo mop and bucket set plus a refill mop head on the 21st Sep 2018, was meant to be next day delivery, never received it, eventually after sending several e-mails over the next few days was told it was out of stock, received 11 days later by then I had purchased 1 elsewhere, was returned by the courier who delivered it, a week later still no refund"
"Perfect company. Fast postage"
"All arrived on time, easy to order"
"My wife used to use a "whirlygig" clothesline in the garden. Clothes didn't dry at all well, then a neighbour told her about the Vileda Cordomatic clothes line. It stays clean and dry when not in use and attaches so easily to the garage at the other end of the garden. Absolutely first class and full marks"
"Best mop I have used and would definitely recommend it."
"I am very happy with mop & bucket.Thankyou."
"The design is good, and saves effort; the delivery time was excellent. It is a welcome addition to our cleaning equipment."
"Quick delivery brilliant!"