Vitacost.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vitacost.com
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Vitacost.com made you happy

"Vitacost is there for their customers for every little issue. Except they can improve if something has an expiration day say months and months into the future that was purchased from Vitacost and oxidizes in the bottle during normal use. This happened to me with a NOW Sleep product, and they were not helpful. The product turned defective and within 4 weeks melted to the bottom of the capsules after opening and turned black. I have photos of it turning black and oxidizing to the bottom of each capsule. Besides that issue, Vitacost has always stood by everything, with the exception of this defective item, due to too much time passing since my order was placed and they didn't save my order number. I didn't realize it until I just opened them about 4-5 weeks ago."
Are you Vitacost.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They always have the supplements we need and at good prices! The delivery is fast and free when you order a certain amount."
"Vitacost has great prices on high-quality products, a reasonable threshold for free shipping, and GREAT customer service. Any time I've had issues with a delivery or didn't like a product, they've very quickly made it right."
"o site e bom pena que as vezes cancelam o seu pedido!"
"Rápida postagem, produtos de qualidade, boas promoções."
"I love the great selection and prices. And their shipping was very fast."
"Really good site for soprts nutrition, and great coupons"
"Excellent selection of products and great prices."
"I was very happy with the amount of items sold by their website, and about the prices. Also, the order was shipped and send to me in relatively short time."
"Os melhores preços do segmento. A maior variedade de tipos vitaminas e suplementos, e marcas. O frete mais barato. Só vendem o que tem no estoque. Porém nem todos os fretes são rastreáveis para o Brasil, principalmente o que inicia com código UM."
"Loja de suplementos confiável, porém declara valor total da compra."
"Good quality products, great deals, fast delivery"
"Vitacost has a wide range of products we use, ranging from standard vitamins to supplements and special coffees and teas we enjoy. (It's the only place I have found catnip tea at a reasonable price.). Searching the site is easy, ordering is a snap, and shipment is quick. (Free shipping with a minimum purchase.) One of my favorite sites."
Vitacost.com is rated 4.54 based on 13 reviews