vova discount items Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend vova discount items

How would you rate vova discount items ?

"I made an order in july , they took the money from my credit card and i never received the products . the order still says pending although they already have my money . and then you cannot contact the company . will never order again ,"
"Very cheap items. when you order they all don't come together but different packaging and different times. I find they are very trust worthy as if it doesn't come or wrong item or they don't arrive on the date they refund the money straight away. I find I wait longer than the time frame as they say as some items do get through after the date. I only have one issue as I bought chair covers twice and each time they sent the wrong colour so I have given up ordering those. I got my money back both times. Bought lots of goodies from this site and ofen go back to check what is the latest. Thanks Vova :)"
"I was going to buy something, then I saw that they say if they don't have enough of the item we order, we will have to pay at the initial price. So if I think I will pay 8 $, then I might in fact pay the full price, like 50$. So I am not ready to take that chance. The point of buying there is to pay less so...in the following questions, I am asked what is wrong with what I bought, so I will write anything because I did not order."
"the items are very cheap you can get a good range of items with out braking the bank"
vova discount items is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!