vova discount items Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend vova discount items
06AM
6AM

Tell us how vova discount items made you happy

"I have been waiting for various order that has been irked months ago already. I'm sick and tired if these sites scamming people out of ther moneys."
Are you vova discount items? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback vova discount items receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Actually, I am waiting for an order I placed, I cannot see why orders can be 80 days away ? And not all at the same time. But I am trying your site for the first time. Thanks Pammy"
"I LOVE Vova!!! I've ordered a number of items. In my first order, two items failed to show up, & they issued me a refund. This time, an SD card I ordered was corrupted, I applied for a refund, & I just got an e-mail saying that it was being processed. Since I got the first refund, I have no reason to think that I won't get this one. I love the variety & the prices. I browse the flash sale every few days to see what's new. Terrific online shopping experience!"
"I have had a few issues. In fact I have just written regarding my latest order. I added my coupon code to this order. They took my money and the coupon off me but have NOT deducted the value of the coupon from my order. Now I must try and see if it can be reinstated. I do find they are very fair in refunding money for items not received. I don’t understand why some items just never turn up. Usually when they are giving a good offer to customers I don’t seem to get these items. If items arrived damaged I find no problem with being refunded which is very refreshing."
"I made an order in july , they took the money from my credit card and i never received the products . the order still says pending although they already have my money . and then you cannot contact the company . will never order again ,"
"Very cheap items. when you order they all don't come together but different packaging and different times. I find they are very trust worthy as if it doesn't come or wrong item or they don't arrive on the date they refund the money straight away. I find I wait longer than the time frame as they say as some items do get through after the date. I only have one issue as I bought chair covers twice and each time they sent the wrong colour so I have given up ordering those. I got my money back both times. Bought lots of goodies from this site and ofen go back to check what is the latest. Thanks Vova :)"
"I was going to buy something, then I saw that they say if they don't have enough of the item we order, we will have to pay at the initial price. So if I think I will pay 8 $, then I might in fact pay the full price, like 50$. So I am not ready to take that chance. The point of buying there is to pay less so...in the following questions, I am asked what is wrong with what I bought, so I will write anything because I did not order."
"the items are very cheap you can get a good range of items with out braking the bank"
vova discount items is rated 3.25 based on 8 reviews