vova discount items Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend vova discount items

Tell us how vova discount items made you happy

"My Name is OMOLARA ADELAJA, I ordered items from VOVA, One 2, June, two Parfumes on 8, JUNE, Till this moment, no Item received, no Tracking number, no acknowledgement of second payment, even though money has been drawn from my CREDIT card. If no ITEMS, REFUND MY MONEY."
Are you vova discount items? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Biggest spam ever. Sent me a piece of garlic instead of what I ordered, not to mention customer service is a joke. It’s automated messages and they don’t read anything as they reply the same things over and over again. Been arguing for nearly 3 weeks now!! About outrageous things on my behalf and they’re still sending me emails lying! This is the worst worst worst"
"Fake products, too long shipping time, they sell you bootleg Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 9s, 100%fake. Stay clear of this company!!!"
"The Samsung galaxy note 9 I bought from you is not accepted by the banks so I can't have mobile banking with any of them"
"Really cheep and fast delivery"
"i booked a mobile which is got duplicate product...which is completely fake and not working. the post man also charged Rupees.1797 from me. please refund my amount including 1797 rupees. vova shows me that Your refund application will be reviewed within 1-2 working days. but 5 business days are completed i sent lot of mails to vova still no response from vova even i checked spam folder also no reply from vova. what i have to do now please help me any one. Can i file complaint against this fake app"
"Well first its waiting over 2 months for your package a then find they did ship it then ask for refund then wait another 14 days to get just imagine if they did this to 100, ooo people the interest rate on that it would benefit that company"
"3 months as I haven't received the parcel o money in the boat"
"Buen servicio entrega, fantastica relación precio calidad, con precios muy competitivos."
"Vova review 0 value Can give feed back 0 zero for them"
"I have been waiting for various order that has been irked months ago already. I'm sick and tired if these sites scamming people out of ther moneys."
"Actually, I am waiting for an order I placed, I cannot see why orders can be 80 days away ? And not all at the same time. But I am trying your site for the first time. Thanks Pammy"
"I LOVE Vova!!! I've ordered a number of items. In my first order, two items failed to show up, & they issued me a refund. This time, an SD card I ordered was corrupted, I applied for a refund, & I just got an e-mail saying that it was being processed. Since I got the first refund, I have no reason to think that I won't get this one. I love the variety & the prices. I browse the flash sale every few days to see what's new. Terrific online shopping experience!"
"I have had a few issues. In fact I have just written regarding my latest order. I added my coupon code to this order. They took my money and the coupon off me but have NOT deducted the value of the coupon from my order. Now I must try and see if it can be reinstated. I do find they are very fair in refunding money for items not received. I don’t understand why some items just never turn up. Usually when they are giving a good offer to customers I don’t seem to get these items. If items arrived damaged I find no problem with being refunded which is very refreshing."
"I made an order in july , they took the money from my credit card and i never received the products . the order still says pending although they already have my money . and then you cannot contact the company . will never order again ,"
"Very cheap items. when you order they all don't come together but different packaging and different times. I find they are very trust worthy as if it doesn't come or wrong item or they don't arrive on the date they refund the money straight away. I find I wait longer than the time frame as they say as some items do get through after the date. I only have one issue as I bought chair covers twice and each time they sent the wrong colour so I have given up ordering those. I got my money back both times. Bought lots of goodies from this site and ofen go back to check what is the latest. Thanks Vova :)"
"I was going to buy something, then I saw that they say if they don't have enough of the item we order, we will have to pay at the initial price. So if I think I will pay 8 $, then I might in fact pay the full price, like 50$. So I am not ready to take that chance. The point of buying there is to pay less so...in the following questions, I am asked what is wrong with what I bought, so I will write anything because I did not order."
"the items are very cheap you can get a good range of items with out braking the bank"
vova discount items is rated 2.67 based on 18 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access