Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
I feel comfortable and more confident in speaking and writing after learning English in WSE.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
WSE is the best English Language School I have ever attended.
Course design, materials, teachers, coaches, and classes were very efficient and helpful to me during my study. It's been 18 months of participating in WSE Diploma Program and I had a very good time there and noticed my English proficiency has improved a lot.
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I can get a lot of knowledge not only in English but aslo in communicative skills and others by joining the social classes, complementary classes and events.
Because of WSE's teaching methods and flexible schedule, I don't need to worry about anything. Futhermore, the teachers and the students are so supportive of the students' learning.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Wall Street English has a great method of learning and according to that, we can easily learn English . We will be improved a lot faster. All the teachers and coaches are really good at teaching and they all are outgoing. Social classes, Complementry classes and digital lessons are highly recommanded. Wall Street English will be the best learning centre for me all the time.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I quite like that I keep in touch with English. Social classes create a good communication enviroment.One thing is that topics can be borning sometimes. I am quite pleased with teachers and coaches. However,I still don't know what wrongs with your EC system and I always feel tired whenever I try to deal with them..
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 3 weeks ago
For me,as a student, I think learning at Wall Street English. I think it's a great place for me but I would like you guys to put more socials for target language vocabularies, socials for TOFEL and reading skills.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Less chance to touch english teachers
Bec covid 19 period.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I'm sorry for giving 2 stars. Not because of the teachers or anything but the online teaching and encounters are totally not helping me at all. If possible, I would love to spend my remaining contract by attending in center classes and interacting in real life.
thanks
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It would be better if Wallstreet had a library. Wallstreet look like a club or social hangout instead of a class.Also coaches should be more helpful towards introverted students by encouraging and not by criticizing.I also found out that I get earlier encounters if I book directly to centers instead of asking to coaches.I also heard some students had that problem too.
............