Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
I like the teaching methods of Wall Street English. It also improves my learning. Sometimes, I am afraid of speaking when I face with encounter.
(Online Center) - Posted 1 week ago
It's very good.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Teaching of Wall Street English Center is great and the best in the world I have ever learned. I think it was a right choice to join in Wall Street English center.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I do enjoy learning with WSE. It provides me to improve my English skills. The digital learning methods are convenient and interesting for me as well. The teachers are qualified and all the coaches are helpful. Besides learning English skills, I've learned how the digital learning looks like and how effective it is as an online learner.
(Online Center) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I really like the service of Wall Street English.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Wall Street English gives me a lot of improvement especially in speaking.But all of the students from Myanmar have the biggest problem because of the current situation of our country.I am also very worried about the death line.Apart from that everything is satisfying.I can feel friendliness of the coach and the teachers.I can also learn about the other countries, Australia and New Zealand.
(Online Center) - Posted 3 weeks ago
This is a very good opportunity for students who want to learn English without the traditional method of teaching.I like to attend this school very much as it is so convenient and rewarding.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Wall street gives us the perfect education and pleasure I really enjoy the class
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I recommend to attend the WSE there have a lot of opportunity to learn Eng .
သင်ရိုးစနစ် က အရမ်းကောင်းပါတယ်

Encounter ဝင်တဲ့ အခါမှာလည်း သေချာ feedback ပေးပါတယ်
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The teaching method is pretty good. I believe my English skill is better now.
(Online Center) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Not only Teaching methods are good but also the teachers at WSE are good too. So, i like it a lot.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 1 month ago
I have been studying English at WSE for 2 months and I got self-esteem while I am speaking or writing.But I am still weak at reading and I don't know how to improve my reading skill.I have a hard time when I translate it into first language.
Thanks for having many activities and it is quite good idea to get over my obstacles in my English Filed..
I'm so proud of being WSE student..💯
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
It’s excellent. My English becomes improving. Also, have fun in social classes and complementary classes.
အကောင်းဆုံးသင်တန်းတစ်ုာ
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
good, accurate, interesting, perfect, useful,
clear, comfortable, exciting, punctual, effective
(Mandalay MCTA Chapter 5) - Posted 2 months ago
I don’t have in center experience with you. But online class is better than others here. Coaches are friendly and helpful. Schedules are flexible and I can arrange easily for work and study time. And I believe I can make it to finish my designated goal for English though I’m going to be out of city.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
I like and i have learn from WSE .
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
WSE is the best English Language School I have ever attended.
Course design, materials, teachers, coaches, and classes were very efficient and helpful to me during my study. It's been 18 months of participating in WSE Diploma Program and I had a very good time there and noticed my English proficiency has improved a lot.
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 5 months ago
For me,as a student, I think learning at Wall Street English. I think it's a great place for me but I would like you guys to put more socials for target language vocabularies, socials for TOFEL and reading skills.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 5 months ago