Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
Inexperienced consultants and forceful marketing strategies
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
The courses and lessons overall are great and has been very informative and engaging. I believe I learnt a lot and reviewed my understanding of English. Lessons-wise, I am very satisfied and I thoroughly enjoyed the exercises and encounters.

However, upon completing the course in November 2020, I requested for a soft copy of the certificate to be emailed to me. Now, it is the end of January 2021 and despite multiple reminders to my coach, there has been no email and I still do not have my certificate. I am very disappointed by this.
(Mandalay MCTA Chapter 5) - Posted 2 months ago
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will inform the coach team and they will contact you very soon.
I'm sorry for giving 2 stars. Not because of the teachers or anything but the online teaching and encounters are totally not helping me at all. If possible, I would love to spend my remaining contract by attending in center classes and interacting in real life.
thanks
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you very much for the review. We will try our best to improve. Moreover, in-center classes are coming soon to our beloved students.
Wall Street English Myanmar is rated 4.11 based on 44 reviews