Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
Studying at WSE has always been good. However, the attention from coaches is less, hard to even contact sometimes. We all have to keep in mind about personal coaches, Almost every students feel like coaches and ECs almost fail to take care of students.
Hopefully, you value this review and improve what you can do to make students feel better. Thank you
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 1 week ago
It’s not bad.
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Class တွေခုလို အကြာကြီးပိတ်တာ ကို လုံးဝ ကန့်ကွက်သည်.ေမဖစ်ဖစ်နဲ့ နည်းနဲ့ပညာရေးကိုဆက်သွားစေချင်သည်. အဆင်ပြေအောင်ဆောင်ရွက်ပေးစေဖို့မျော်လင့်
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear WSE,

Since our country (Myanmar/Burma) is not in a good situation,I want to request you to close the centers and classes for a few weeks.To be honest,I don't really want to study during these days,among gunshots and people's scream.PLEASE BE AWARE OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MYANMAR.Thank you.

(Win)
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We want unlimited social classes/ complementary classes for online users.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 months ago
It would be better if Wallstreet had a library. Wallstreet look like a club or social hangout instead of a class.Also coaches should be more helpful towards introverted students by encouraging and not by criticizing.I also found out that I get earlier encounters if I book directly to centers instead of asking to coaches.I also heard some students had that problem too.
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you very much for the feedback. We are planning to establish a library in the near future. We will also try our best to improve the learning experience at WSE.
Wall Street English Myanmar is rated 4.11 based on 44 reviews