Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wall Street English Myanmar
Read Wall Street English Myanmar Reviews
Study with WSE is a good choice for me. I have zero confident at speaking when I was young. And I have no chance to speak with foreigners by English language. People use their hidden skills in their last situation that was not avoided. I am that kind of person. WSE makes unavoid situation for me.
(Online Center) - Posted 1 week ago
I can learn English step by step from Wall Street English.I think I improve my English more than before.Learning methods is exllent,but for social class and comlementary class are not enough for an hour.In my opinion it would be nice for an hour an a half to speak more.
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Wse is a great place to learn english and also have a vast choice.
Some people and teachers are friendly and open to each other and classes are worth challenging.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 2 weeks ago
★★★★
(Online Center) - Posted 2 weeks ago
As we all know, the current situation is not a good time for studying.The mobile internet had been cut off over ten days till now.Although I have WiFi connection, I can’t study and focus on my lessons.Before mobile connection had been cut off, I couldn’t even join any social classes and complementary classes.I just studied regularly and joined only encounters.On one hand,I I want to keep in English.On the other hand, I can’t give many times for studying as I am focusing on this situation.If the situation is getting worse,I think I might freeze my contract.This is only my point of view. Thanks!
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 weeks ago
A very good place to learn English
(Online Center) - Posted 1 month ago
I can learn english very easily the way of wall street english. And coachs are always encourage me. The teachers are also friendly. I hope I will finish level 20 at wall street english.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 1 month ago
According to my experience of WSE, the system of WSE is now not as good as before.
Furthermore I have another problem concerning with the encounter and socials as well.
In my opinion WSE need to inform their students on time .
I want to join social classes five times a week.
I want to know when the next encounter will be as soon as I finish every encounter.
Thank you all !!
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 2 months ago
I don’t have in center experience with you. But online class is better than others here. Coaches are friendly and helpful. Wall Street English has a great method of learning and according to that, we can easily learn English . We will be improved a lot faster. Social classes, Complementary classes and digital lessons are highly recommended. Wall Street English will be the best learning center for me all the time.
(Yangon Junction Square) - Posted 2 months ago
I like the Wall Street English because of there are listening, speak, grammer writing, and vocabulary with movie story.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 2 months ago
I wanna suggest you to make a rule for all of the students while we attending the class to trun on the camera.
(Mandalay Mingalar) - Posted 2 months ago
Wall Street English has a great method of learning and according to that, we can easily learn English . We will be improved a lot faster. All the teachers and coaches are really good at teaching and they all are outgoing. Social classes, Complementry classes and digital lessons are highly recommanded. Wall Street English will be the best learning centre for me all the time.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 5 months ago
I quite like that I keep in touch with English. Social classes create a good communication enviroment.One thing is that topics can be borning sometimes. I am quite pleased with teachers and coaches. However,I still don't know what wrongs with your EC system and I always feel tired whenever I try to deal with them..
(Yangon StJohn City Mall) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you very much for the review. We will try our best to improve our services.
Less chance to touch english teachers
Bec covid 19 period.
(Yangon Myanmar Plaza) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you very much for the review. We will try our best to offer more exposure. By the way, in-center classes are also coming soon.
Wall Street English Myanmar is rated 4.11 based on 44 reviews