Wholesale LED Lights Reviews

Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 24th June 2021
David Emmerson
Wholesale LED Lights 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Edward Allen
Terrible company, do not buy from here, I have about 20 LED light fittings which due to the size I can't change, they fail regularly and WLED aren't interested in fulfilling the warranty so I've had to buy spares, these come incomplete, missing wires and you are told they are short staffed and can't deal with you and eventually you have to buy the missing bits from them. Best to find another reputable supplier.
Easy order process however the bulbs did not work with my lamps (not dimming although they were dimmable) Staff could not be more helpful with the problem and sent me alternative bulbs. Very happy customer
Wrong quantity of led tape delivered, customer service told me I had ordered incorrectly. Could have purchased items received for less than half price locally & I wouldn’t have waited 10 days for it!! #Won’t buy here again#
The product purchased is secong to none in terms of its performance. Mirrors tone lamps are extremely bright for the low power consumption and rhey give a fantastic arc of light.
Bit of a mediocre experience with WLED. I had to chase my order after waiting a week where I was told (over chat) Royal Mail hadn't scanned it and so they were "on the phone to Royal Mail". I was left hanging until chat finally expired. No follow up call or email was received. Bulbs arrived the next day with 24 hour tracked delivery and "urgent" on the label (order had clearly not been despatched as implied). I then found the bulbs to be too bright for my needs and too big for some pendants. Despite the website stating you can return without quibble (and Distance Selling Regulations allowing this) the process is not easy - almost deliberately to deter returns I feel. I'm still waiting for refund.
Adhesive backing absolutely useless. Light output lower than stated. Very dissapointed.
WLL we’re very good on product and price but they use FedEx for delivery……they are awful. Stayed in for the delivery as advised by FedEx on their tracking….nothing. Stayed in next day ….nothing. 3 days later the parcel was delivered and the tracking still said it was out for delivery 4 days earlier. I won’t use WLL again as long as they’re using FedEx. I recommended WLL to a neighbour who experienced the same and I thought it was a one off. Checking on line FedEx are rated extremely poor by 95% of customers.
SENT WRONG CONNECTORS. CUSTOMER SERVICES QUICK AT SENDING OUT RELACEMENTS UNFORTUNATELY 3 OUT OF 4 WERE WRONG AGAIN. ENDED UP SOLDERING.
Everything about WLED is great. Good products, good service. Downside is that they use FedEx for deliveries. First delivery was late and damaged. Replacement was delivered late and outer box damaged. Fortunately goods inside were well protected and undamaged.
Pricing good, delivery good, unfortunately one damaged in transit, contacted office they arranged replacement straight away. Very good service.
nice light fast delivery and easy to install.dont be fooled by the small size of the light as it really packs a punch,very bright.would recommend to all.
Order took too long to arrive although we had paid by debit card
Decent prices. Good product Fast delivery. Well packaged.
Led strip kits are some of the best quality I’ve used and as an electrician I’ve used quite a few different ones , very disappointed with the delivery time though nearly 2 weeks for delivery is no good, had to buy from elsewhere as the delivery was that long in the end and ended up using these on another job.
These are actually really good. We had old halogens and was yellowy light, these instantly made room feel modern and brighter, massive difference. Easy to fit too. Dimmable adjustable
Order of 12 volt LED arrived in reasonable time Only cool white available and they are significantly brighter than the old bulbs. I was not sure what difference to expect but am pleased with the result.
Very poor packaging, woefully inadequate for the items being sent. You have to also chase for orders to be sent after no movement for a week.
Ordered x 6 600x600 LED panels. Was given FedEx tracking details. Waited in on the first day that I was told they would arrive - nothing, and was unable to track the shipment. Then was told they would be there the next day. waited in again - nothing. Rang customer support who blamed FedEx (I did not order from FedEx, I ordered from Wholesale LED). I was told there was nothing they could do and wait! I was offered replacement panels to be sent out but due to the very poor customer service, and time wasted, I had little confidence in this company. Cancelled my order as this company could not deliver on the agreement. I will not be using this company again.
Superb customer care! Fast service and great product. Can’t fault anything.
Excellent arrived on time just what I ordered
Wholesale LED Lights is rated 4.38 based on 5,071 reviews