Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Does not stick!
Hello Kathryn, thank you for your review. Please watch the installation guides on the website. I case of any other questions or concerns please reach out to us on chat. So sorry for the inconvenience.
It was shipped on May 20th and as of June 1st I still have not received my items yet, tracking says there is a delay with USPS.
Beautiful selection, but the shipping is way too expensive.
Sorry you sent me the wrong one
As soon as I placed my order my internet router sent me an alert saying they stopped a phishing attempt from the website. Waiting to see if the window film shows up. The order process was pretty simple though.
Order has been delayed, not received. No explanation as to why. I cannot review product since order arrival is beyond promised date.
You guys send out an email for a review 2 days after the order is shipped and according to the tracking number it is still not suppose to show up for another week!! Guess you live in law law land and think your shipping works better than it does....LOL!! I am hoping the product is better than the speed of your shipping method!!
Window Film World is rated 4.67 based on 415 reviews