Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
very disappointed in the quality of film. ended up taking it off and taking it to someone local to put on what something of higher quality.
The film was not dark enough like the description said
Very expensive and zero customer service. Buy somewhere else.
Worst customer support ever and very expensive products
The first product I order was amazing, easy to apply and looks great. the second was terrible! I was not able to apply it and had to throw it away, waste of $60! The site itself is good but I wish it had a better description of products as I thought I had ordered the same thing as before but I did not. I still am unsure of what the difference in the description is but the last product I ordered was like a giant sticker, horrible!
Toilet “stick on” lighthouse scene was a disgrace. I threw it in the garbage pail.
Asking for a review before I receive my products.....???
Never received, supposed to have been here yesterday?
Cannot write a review since I have yet to receive this product.
Payment for my order was taken out of my account December 7 and I received it today December 24. Also I would not have ordered had I known I was only getting one. The description says magnets which to me meant more than one. Probably won’t order again.
The product I received is not what I ordered. I ordered a frosted window adhesive, received “stone wall stationary, arts and crafts sticky back plastic.
Charged $31 dollars for four decals I never recieved Want a full refund now please how hard is it to send four decals.......very disappointed would never order from you again.......or was this a scam??? REFUND. Where??
never received shoppong information or i have not received the package
USPS can not keep their delivery promises , period . Now the delivery date is not as promised but is in transit in their system . I'm not satisfied with your product because I have not received it yet . I will review it when I get it see it .
I haven’t received our order
Why have I NOT receive my order???
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 416 reviews