Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
I ordered my window film from WFW as they had unique prints and I wanted my door to not look like everyone else's. Sure enough several neighbors stopped by while I was putting it on our door. Everyone loved it. The directions to install are easy to follow and I was able to do it in about 30 minutes. I highly recommend !
Window Film World 5 star review on 19th April 2021
I always receive the item that I order and in a timely manner
Easy ordering. Would recommend that they advertise that you can get custom fit for$12.95. Saves a ton of time.Easytoinstall and looks great.
Love the product! So pretty and gives just enough privacy while letting light come through.
Window Film World 5 star review on 16th April 2021
I am very happy with the palm trees film on my sliding glass door. It is great quality and it’s so beautiful, I get compliments on it from everyone who comes in.
Thank you.
/cka
Love their stuff .. good quality
Very professional and responded quickly to help me.
Order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Love my screen door magnets!
Looks good a little dress up in the bathroom
Ordering was very easy and clear. I would definitely order from you again in the future.
Hello Beverly, we are glad that your experience was was easy and smooth. Thank you for your positive feedback!
I have used the product yet as I just received it. It looks exactly like what I ordered. So I’m not at all disappointed. Thanks, Terri J.
My order came quickly. It was very easy to install and I couldn't be more pleased. Very happy with this purchase.
Window Film World 5 star review on 14th April 2021
I love my flamingo wall film. Very entertaining.
I absolutely love the decal...put it on my shower door...very easy to apply...adds a real touch of class to the bathroom
Window Film World 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Great product exactly what I was looking for to apply to my large bathroom window. Easy to install and totally recommend. Installed just as directions instructed.
I have purchased from them before. Very happy with our rose decals. They look amazing on our sliding glass doors.
Window film called me to make sure they were sending the right color. It was so appreciated!
Ordering was quick and easy. Item arrived well packaged in just a few days!
Directions were easy to understand and follow.
Decal looks great!!
Thank you!!
great product... easy to follow instructions, easy to install, and gave us the privacy we were looking for, plus a really great look!
Its exactly what I wanted and looks great on my entry hall door. Price was reasonable as well.
Window Film World is rated 4.60 based on 179 reviews