Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Received the two palm tree etched clear background decals today. Followed the easy directions and attached to my two lanai Sliding glass doors. Very very pleased with the outcome
My husband just put these window clings of palm trees on our 3 door slider!! They are PERFECT!!! Easy to put on the window!! We highly recommend them!!
Window Film World 5 star review on 10th May 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 10th May 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 10th May 2021
They will contour to your needs. That is great.
Love it! Very easy to apply and looks great!
Ordering process was very easy!
Was out at our vacation home in Texas and wanted some palm prints. There stock showed up on Thursday and they shipped overnight so we could put them on before we left to head back home. Great product and great customer service!!
So far I just received only 1 toilet seat cover. It looks great and I am very happy with my purchase.
Window Film World 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Great selection of products, rapid delivery, good communication.
Iam very happy with my window clings i will be buying more in the future....sherry
My purchase was delivered in a timely fashion and looks great. Ordering was easy.
Window Film World 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Love the Etched Glass Decal, looks lovely and was very easy to install.
I was more than pleased with the magnets and even happier with the prompt delivery. Great customer service.
I ordered a palm tree image and love it! It looks so good on my office window. Now I can think of several windows I plan to get these for. Great images and quality.
Hi Rick, we are glad that you love the quality and design of your window film. We will love to work with you again. Thank you for your positive feedback!
Love my purchase from window film world! Great selection, Great price, Quality products and fast shipping! All around a great experience!
Hi Sherry, we are delighted to hear that you love your window film and that your experience with us was pleasant and smooth. Thank you for your positive feedback!
We bought some film for our master bathroom window and we are extremely pleased with how easy it was to apply and the look! I would rate Window Film World a 5 !!
Hi Victor, we are delighted to hear that you are happy with your new window film. We appreciate you noting that, thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Great service!
Thank you, Laurie, we appreciate you noting that :)
Easy to deal with
Thank you for your review June!
I had a great shopping experience thru this company Looking forward to purchase again
Hi Debra, we are glad that you had an awesome experience with us. We are looking forward to working with you again. Thank you for your positive feedback!
I have not applied it yet but it seems great. Do you create personal film from my design?
Hi Deanne, thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not currently do custom projects. Sorry about that.
The screen magnets work very well!
Thank you for your positive feedback, Andy!
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 231 reviews