Window Film World Reviews

Read Window Film World Reviews

evan@tactos.co

310 Country Circle Drive

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Vinyl clings arrived with easy to follow directions on application and looked just like the picture. Very nice, thank you.
Very pleased with the product we received and the quick delivery.
Very easy to install. The palm tree and egrets look great on our porch doors. I highly recommend them.
My first purchase was from a vendor at The Villages in Florida a few years ago. Then I ordered a matching one for my patio doors.
Last order was for a neighbor who wanted one.
I loved the window film but the only complaint I have is after I ordered the size I wanted a screen popped up asking if I wanted a discount and when I clicked it it said thanks or ordering another film. I thought it was for another for the same size. You sent me another one but only half the size. I can’t do anything with that small piece.
Great company good people to deal with. Good job
VERY PLEASED WITH MY DECAL, THE SIZE AND EASY INSTALLATION
Awesome Customer Service. The door film is gorgeous, it’s well made and just beautiful. What an improvement to our ordinary glass door.
Several months ago we purchased a beautiful film from WFW. Excellent quality. This month we needed another film so immediately went to WFW again. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the film we purchased and the customer service experience.
We are very please with this product. Very easy to install as well.
Made a mistake in ordering and they took care of it with a refund.
Just what I wanted!
Good selection. Hard to make a choice.
We bought this to hide imperfections in a frosted door and it turned out great. It wasn't hard to put it up paying attention to the directions. We will go look for another one for the second door. Another plus is that it's not glued on to the glass. We liked the designs vs the other brands we saw. Thanks
We LOVE the Window Film that we purchased for our front door sidelights. The color and scale were exactly what we were hoping for. We wanted to rate a 5, but couldn't due to shipping. Now we understand there were extenuating circumstances due to our order date around the election of 2020. However, our package arrived not two days later as the website states it might, but 10 days later. all we ask is don't say that products will delivered in a an unrealistic time frame. If you say it's going to take 10 days and it takes 2 days to deliver, we're happy. Not so much the other way around.
Order has been delayed, not received. No explanation as to why. I cannot review product since order arrival is beyond promised date.
They are great to have for your roll up retractable screens, keeps
people from walking into the screen door.
You guys send out an email for a review 2 days after the order is shipped and according to the tracking number it is still not suppose to show up for another week!! Guess you live in law law land and think your shipping works better than it does....LOL!! I am hoping the product is better than the speed of your shipping method!!
The film I purchased is prettier than the picture! Colors are true and pattern looks real. Not a print.
Very simple to put in place and stays where placed.
I received my film within days of purchase.
I would recommend this company to anyone and I will also continue to purchase here.
I ordered one roll but it looks like you are sending 2 separate rolls!???
Window Film World is rated 4.44 based on 27 reviews