Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Great pricing, fast service, good quality
Excellent customer service
Loved the wall decoration
I have ordered from you in the past and have always been pleased with my purchases. Thank you for providing a superior product.
Window Film World can be reached by telephone, which is a bonus. The staff are really helpful, before and after purchase. Payment can be made over the phone - another bonus. Delivery was quick. And I am delighted with my purchase, which was easy to put up.
My order was correct and timely ,the product easy to work with.
Thank you .
Virginia Eubanks in Vacaville
Worked great for our bathroom window. So much cleaner & nicer looking than the curtain hanging in the window & added privacy. Just follow the instructions & don’t get in a hurry.
Window Film World 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Wonderful service with a wonderful company
I made a wrong color choice and they worked well with me to exchange it for the one I need.
Excellent product..
Cannot write a review since I have yet to receive this product.
Exactly what I wanted!
Window Film World 5 star review on 16th February 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 16th February 2021
I am so glad I found Window Film world! They have great variety of products and really great customer service!
I had read reviews that the “tattoo” doesn’t stick. I cleaned the lid with a magic eraser and immediately applied without problem. I was concerned it would lift up because my lid isn’t flat and an odd shape and figured where the edges are “molded” If have a problem. But I took a dry cloth and rubbed it down after applying and after a few days, no indication of any problem. Am wondering if those with problems may have tried to apply without wetting it a tad first or without pressing down on it after application. Or perhaps their lid is some other material. As for me, happy camper!
Lovely! Bought window film for my bathroom windows. Company sent instructions on how to successfully install. “Wetter is better” tip made positioning piece into position a breeze. Hard plastic credit-card size tool provided however I used a ruler to smooth out air bubbles/seal film to window. So nice to remove shade and curtain. Room has opened up and I can now see the beautiful woodwork around the window. Nice clean look!
Window Film World 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Even after 24 hours the decal wrinkles and pulls up on the edges
Looks wonderful, came quickly, easy to apply! Sorry photos aren’t great
Window Film World 5 star review on 9th February 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 9th February 2021
As soon as I placed my order my internet router sent me an alert saying they stopped a phishing attempt from the website.

Waiting to see if the window film shows up.

The order process was pretty simple though.
Looks great and had no problem putting it up !!!
Very pleasant and helpful staff! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for clings. Ours is beautiful!!
Love my etched decals...so pretty and fills in those empty spaces.
Window Film World is rated 4.54 based on 126 reviews