Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Love these products! Inexpensive way to give my home a designer feel. I’ve bought toilet tattoos , and used the window film to dress up my shower doors, and a glass panel on the side of my front door, all very easy to install
The turtle sea cove door cling is perfect !!!
Window Film World 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Exactly as advertised & easier to put on than you might think! Our little apartment window has a beautiful flow to it now! Can’t tell you how happy I am with this!
Nice selection. Quality product. Fast delivery.
The product is well made and superior to anything else I have tried. It is reasonably easy to install and looks very professional. Pricing is fair and good value. Only reason for the 4 instead of a 5 is the shipping method options. Product is shipped my USPS. Many decals are too large for the mailbox and USPS seems to have trouble with larger envelopes. One of my shipments got lost in the mail and when it did arrive it was pretty beat up. Luckily the decals were crumpled but still usable. I would prefer to be able to chose (and pay for) other shipping options.
Easy to install and beautiful
Best site for fast, easy shopping for window decals! Great customer service, when needed and awesome products!
Order process was quick and seamless. Clings were on my sidelights within an hour of delivery. I couldn’t be happier with the look and privacy they provide.
Fast service and shipping, easy to install
The film was not dark enough like the description said
The best window film ever!
Item was as described. Very quick shipping. Large variety of decals and was able to find what i wanted at a good price. Very happy.
Excellent product! High quality, very thick, with a realistic stained glass effect!
I absolutely love the products I received! You truly can’t tell that it’s not a stain glass full size door. Price was right speedy shipping thanks again!
Used on new sliding glass doors. Looks like real etched glass. Very happy with purchase.
The product itself is great. I don't appreciate that they offer useless codes (25% off *after* placing an order, emails that say "limited time offer" without any indication of expiration date) or the extra $ tracked on for tracking.
The staff at Window Film World were so nice to keep me informed on where my product was and they actually found a small box of it because the distributer was having shipping issues!! I love the window covering that I got for my bathroom transom window!
Good customer service
I only ordered samples, but they were extremely accommodating with the various samples I wanted and it was a minimal charge. I definitely recommend their customer service!
Wonderful addition to our doors. Great quality and easy to install. Looks beautiful and will help people recognize not to walk thru the glass. I hope it will help keep birds from hitting the outside as well. Highly recommend
Window Film World 5 star review on 4th October 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 4th October 2021 Window Film World 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 398 reviews