Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
Simply beautiful ,, easy to install . great product ....
window film is fantastic! i bought the mirror type so my nosy neighbors can look at themselves----it works great! The cannabis leaves look great on my kitchen window----especially at sundown when the light shines through. the purple toilet tattoo dresses up the toilet. i bought the gold one to cut up and use on the small "cut outs" on my indoor glass room partitions. lots of fun! the lacy ones are on the buffet windows and they loook great. i'm sad that i ran out of windows! this whole product is soooo easy to apply----much much better than sticky-backed contact paper.
I made an error in my order and subsequently had to call and make corrections. Customer service was exemplary and fast!
I haven’t had a chance to put the film up yet, but I’m excited to get it up I fave an octagonal window opposite my bathroom vanity. The morning sun comes in that window and makes it impossible to see how to put on makeup.
I ordered the Allure Leaded Glass | Privacy Window Film (Static Cling) - 32" x 96" / Black Lines. It’s very pretty, but more opaque than I wanted.
We could not be any happier with every step from the selection, the ordering to the delivery. And finally, after our slowness, we have the final results. Yes I would order from Window Film World again. L. Heath, TN
Window Film World 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Have used Window Film World products for years and years. I have even taken them off one window and put them onto another. After about 15 years of having them and finally decided to get new ones. Everyone thinks that it is etched onto the windows. Great Product. Thank you.
Second time ordering from Window Film World and have not been disappointed in how fast we received our product and love the quality! Customer service is the Best!
The window film of the lady and man golfer are AWESOME.
Beautiful Oval Penguin Etched Glass Decal is perfect for my sliding glass doors. I received outstanding service when I needed one more decal and was given free shipping. I highly recommend Window Film World.
Have purchased several Static Cling Decals in the past, always very pleased!
We love our palm tree decal for our sliding door screen. It was easy to put up and looks great.
Love the screen magnets!! Very colorful
Easy to apply and looks fantastic.
Window Film World 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
I already had an oval with hummingbirds on my patio door, which adds a touch of class, and it has received a lot of compliments. So I ordered the 16" oval Christmas tree and the small candy canes to add a little cheer for the season. They are easy to put up and remove so I know I can save them for next year, too.
The Service is excellent as well as the products!
Love these products! Inexpensive way to give my home a designer feel. I’ve bought toilet tattoos , and used the window film to dress up my shower doors, and a glass panel on the side of my front door, all very easy to install
The turtle sea cove door cling is perfect !!!
Window Film World 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Exactly as advertised & easier to put on than you might think! Our little apartment window has a beautiful flow to it now! Can’t tell you how happy I am with this!
Nice selection. Quality product. Fast delivery.
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 416 reviews